A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,143
Currently Running With Scissors:
343 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Villains Swap 2 - Signups CLosed (Sendouts 2/15/10)  (Read 18660 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: December 31, 2009 10:00:59 PM »

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: luckdragon
Sign-up date range: Friday 01/01/10 - Thursday 01/14/10 5pm CST
Partners: no later than Thursday 01/14/09 midnight CST
Send by: Monday 02/15/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no, but will need a co-organizer if we hit 24 people
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country? N/A
Age requirement?: 18
Newbies welcome?  Yes, BUT I would like a minimum of 30 posts

I reserve the right to refuse anyone with a lot of late sends or poor communication comments in their feedback.

For ORGANIZER ONLY for mods:
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

I will check the following for each of you:
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES but for this swap, 30 posts
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES

Details of swap:
OK, so the fun stuff!  Heavily copied from the Disney Villian swap 1 (thanks DisneyFan)

Ahhhhhthe  Disney Villain.  Where would Peter Pan be without Captain Hook?  Just flying around Neverland without a care in the world! BORING! Without Scar, Simba never would have met Timon and Pumba!  And how exciting would it have been if Cinderella didnt have an Evil Stepmother?  She would have been just another girl who met Prince Charming and got married!  Its the yin and the yang.  With no villain, we would have no hero.  Usually the hero who receives the acclaim, but there is just something about those Disney Villains.  So, today, we celebrate the villain!!!   Who is your favorite baddie???

WHAT WERE SENDING:  You have 2 options and I will match up partners by swap size:
Easy Peasy swap = 1 medium (no more, no less)
Full Swap = 2 mediums and 1 small (any extras must be coordinated with your partner)

Please read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap and Swap Etiquette for a helpful guide on project size requirements.

If you have any questions about the swap please do not hesitate to PM me (luckdragon).  Please put Villian in the subject line of the PM.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this!

If you want to participate, send out the following information and PM to me (luckdragon) with Villian in the subject line:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Disney Villain Swap 2
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old (yes/no)
Do you agree to post in the thread at least weekly or notify the organizer and your partner if you are unavailable?
Do you have a camera to post pictures in the gallery (or coordinate with your partner for them to post for you)?

Do you want to do an easy peasy swap or full swap?

your wists url:
any other websites that can give your partner hints:

Who are your favorite Disney Villains?
Favorite Villain Scene/s?
Favorite Villain Quote/s?
Do you want everything crafted for you to be modeled after only one Villain, or is a combination okay with you?

Please list any allergies you have (smoke, pets, etc.):
Please list allergens found within your home:

What would you LOVE to receive:
Any crafts you would not like to receive:
Favorite colors/patterns:
Colors you cant stand:
T-shirt size:

What type of crafts are you really good at and/or enjoy doing:
Any additional information you would like to share with your partner:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Important Notes and Fine Print:
I am really going to stress the importance of good communication!  I need each participant to post in the thread at least once a week so that I know you are still with us.  Please dont make me come and find you!  Please make contact with your swap partner as soon as possible after partners have been assigned.  Please make sure that you have heard from your partner or seen them post in the thread within the past week before you send (or check with me first).

You must PM the organizer and your partner when you send and when you receive.  If you are shipping inside the United States, you must get a DC# for your package
and if youre shipping outside of the United States you must be able to send an electronic copy of your postage receipt. Please also post pictures of your goodies in
the gallery as soon as possible after you receive.  We all want to see what everyone else has come up with!

Positive feedback will be given for all people complying with the craftster swap guidelines. Late senders will be recorded in the comments section, as will poor communication.

Link to Round 1: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=157099.msg1569694#msg1569694
Round 1 Gallery:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=162125.0
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010 07:35:35 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009 10:01:42 PM »

Reserved for approved swappers and then partners

GALLERY

Easy Peasy (1 medium only):
 blushingbluegrass < -- > nikimac
 Atellix  < -- > frootiloopz08

Full Swap (2 mediums, 1 small):
 StephanieGravatt <--> mandys08
katara <--> music_queen
 bexxer  <--> pixiefirefly  
stringofpearls <--> Emo Penguin Toast
ageddert <--> annachronism

round robin full swap
 luckdragon --> GrindHouseHussy19 -->GiddyUpMunky  --> luckdragon
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010 11:49:51 AM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
StephanieGravatt
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009 10:25:41 PM »

Questionnaire has been sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
jealousdoll
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009 10:33:44 PM »

Ahhh, Disney villains. I allways loved Ursula, she was my favorite. I would love to participate in this swap but I am just a baby poster and don't meet the requirements or your requirements for the swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
snazzyjazzy
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010 01:43:00 AM »

Agh. So badly want to join!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovie313
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010 05:46:48 AM »

I would love to join too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
luckdragon

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010 06:32:45 AM »

I am just a baby poster and don't meet the requirements or your requirements for the swap.

You still have 2 weeks to get your posting count up! It's pretty easy...just find things that other craftsters have posted that you like and comment about them.  The 30 count just gives me a better feel that you will actually check in to the thread and keep communicating Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010 10:15:26 AM »

I've just sent in my questionnaire  Cheesy it was far too hard for me to keep my choices down, I must have listed 6 or 7 villains! My partner should have an easier time coming up with ideas at least
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010 03:11:40 PM »

I've just sent in my questionnaire  Cheesy it was far too hard for me to keep my choices down, I must have listed 6 or 7 villains! My partner should have an easier time coming up with ideas at least

Hahah same! I have always been drawn to the villianesses! Cruella deVille, Ursula, Maleficent, Queen of Hearts... Oh the lovely, bad bad ladies were always my favorite!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010 06:25:04 PM »

I am sooo up for this! I think I can sign up on the 13th and just need to post a few more time!! eeeee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon SD770 IS Getting Started: Part 1 - Setup
Canon G10: Set White Balance Function
Canon G10: Set Underwater Function
Canon G10: Set Timer Function
Canon G10: Set Spot Meter Function
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...