A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Villains Swap 2 - Signups CLosed (Sendouts 2/15/10)  (Read 18363 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

annachronism

will sew for tattoos

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010 01:18:53 AM »

haha i remembered my favorite villan quote after i sent mine as well!
"You'll have your looks Your pretty face And don't underestimate the importance of Body language"

Is that Ursula? She makes me shudder, and not in a good way  Undecided During the electric parade at Disneyland Paris, my family and I got stuck in front of the huge Ursula model for about ten minutes whilst the rest of the parade caught up...suddenly, just as we thought it was about to move on, there was this BANG! and her boobs inflated, to gigantic proportions! My mum was laughing hysterically for the rest of the holiday, but I was terrifyed  Cheesy It's safe to say I haven't asked to receive any crafts featuring Ursula!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandys08

and a helluva engineer!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010 06:14:39 AM »

haha i remembered my favorite villan quote after i sent mine as well!
"You'll have your looks Your pretty face And don't underestimate the importance of Body language"

Is that Ursula? She makes me shudder, and not in a good way  Undecided During the electric parade at Disneyland Paris, my family and I got stuck in front of the huge Ursula model for about ten minutes whilst the rest of the parade caught up...suddenly, just as we thought it was about to move on, there was this BANG! and her boobs inflated, to gigantic proportions! My mum was laughing hysterically for the rest of the holiday, but I was terrifyed  Cheesy It's safe to say I haven't asked to receive any crafts featuring Ursula!

yes it was. i don't think i have seen that parade the one i see her in is the spectromagic where she zips around on a wheel base and her tentacles change color. but boobs inflating sounds funny
THIS ROCKS   Logged
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010 06:31:56 AM »

this was the night-time parade at Disneyland Paris, back when it featured heroes and villains theme parade cars  Smiley

I've just heard that my mum has booked for me and my best friend to spend a few days at Disneyland Paris for my 21st birthday, which is in a couple of months   Shocked Grin It'll be the 10th time I've been there- and I'm just as excited as the first time  Grin It's a pity I won't be going until after the swap has finished, but I'll reawaken the gallery thread if I take any good photos of any villainy which might occur whilst I'm at the park Tongue maybe my partner can make me a hat or something to wear there? France is cold around March Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Atellix

I'm not obsessed. I'm excessively enthusiastic.

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010 06:53:44 AM »

Oh, I am SO joining up with this. Sending in my questionnaire now!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bexxer
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010 01:39:55 PM »

My questionnaire has been sent!!! Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like me on Facebook! "Fit To Be Hooked"
My etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bexxer21
My blog:
http://bexbmylifeasahooker.blogspot.com/
"Don't follow my footsteps. I run into walls."<--- True fact!
jealousdoll
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010 05:33:54 PM »

The wicked Queen from Snow White is my fave. I have always loved the Cheshire Cat, I even have a tattoo of him on my ankle but have never thought of him as a villain, do you? Then there's Lock, Shock, and Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas now those 3 should be considered villains if they aren't! lol

Lock, Shock, and Barrel should definitely be considered villains. They were so mean to Santa! I have many NBC themed stuff I've collected over the years, including Lock, Shock and Barrel figurines. While they are cute, they are definitely bad a@*.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010 06:09:58 PM »

Lock, Shock, and Barrel should definitely be considered villains. They were so mean to Santa! I have many NBC themed stuff I've collected over the years, including Lock, Shock and Barrel figurines. While they are cute, they are definitely bad a@*.

Yeah, they are pretty cool! I think it's the mischeivious child in me! I haven't collected a whole lot of stuff but I do have a few pins I have gotten from Disneyland over the years. A couple from Japan too! I went to DL on the 19th for my birthday and got a cool Jack shirt. There's sooo much cool stuff in the shop but......money.... bah!

This is definately going to be interesting coming up with stuff to make that actually turns out cool to send. My brain is going miles a minute while I am sitting back waiting for the time I can actually send my questionaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jealousdoll
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010 06:42:47 PM »

Yeah, they are pretty cool! I think it's the mischeivious child in me! I haven't collected a whole lot of stuff but I do have a few pins I have gotten from Disneyland over the years. A couple from Japan too! I went to DL on the 19th for my birthday and got a cool Jack shirt. There's sooo much cool stuff in the shop but......money.... bah!

This is definately going to be interesting coming up with stuff to make that actually turns out cool to send. My brain is going miles a minute while I am sitting back waiting for the time I can actually send my questionaire!

Hmmmm, coming up with stuff to make. That's a problem for me. I can't really think on anything to make, except maybe trying to find villains fabric to make a tote bag or something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pixiefirefly

Life can be so random

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010 06:51:13 PM »

Hmmmm, coming up with stuff to make. That's a problem for me. I can't really think on anything to make, except maybe trying to find villains fabric to make a tote bag or something.

Yeah, I'm alright making jewelry and I finally figured out how to thread the bobbin in the sewing machine today but broke the needle when I was making my crochet hook roll. Had to finish by hand! lol But am trying to be creative in things I can make and just switch the character. Going through a lot of the pages on here is very inspiring! This web site has become very addicting to me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly

Life can be so random

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010 07:05:31 PM »

There's some neat ideas in this gallery:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=262068.40
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Temporary Tattoo
How to Make a Princess Costume
How to Make a Spooky Halloween Yard Sign
How to Make a Pilgrim Costume
How to Do Vampire Lips With Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...