A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 307,975
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 194
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2010 DeStash-Along-CLOSED--Join us in the 2011 Destash Along  (Read 206422 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gaudiknight
« Reply #1410 on: September 06, 2010 09:23:47 AM »

I was wondering where you'd gone off to, qazicat.  As always the cards are lovely, and that owl is epicly awesome.  He needs a ridiculous name like Bartholomew von Muffinmuncher or something like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momcuellar
« Reply #1411 on: September 06, 2010 10:43:58 AM »

Love the muted scarf and also love the texture and blues of the other scarf.  As usual, the cards are divine!!  Love the owl.   I like multi-media products.

Went to the swap meet yesterday.  I found some 80's  lollipop lane-esque doll heads and hands.  Can't wait to start on them.  I'm hoping to use a least a skein of yarn per each making the bodies.  Right now I'm working on de-stashing some felts by making dolls.  Have to go slow, though.  Arthritis is acting up on my hands. 

Congrats everyone on the destashing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catch a Falling Star & Put It In Your Pocket, Never Let It Fade Away.
Catch a Falling Star & Put It In Your Pocket, Save It For A Rainy Day.
ysmeine
« Reply #1412 on: September 06, 2010 03:25:06 PM »

I like the owl too. Both for the fact that it is an owl and, it reminds me of the papermache head puppets I thought about making one time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1413 on: September 06, 2010 09:05:25 PM »

Actually, I have thought of making a hat out of it, in fact Mom wants one. The only reason I havn't made many hats is: I need to get some 16" circular needles. I made a couple beanies with straight needles, but they had to get a seam. Besides, people saw the first shawl, so there are people waiting for one.
  Another thing, I don't really wear hats well. But a cowl would make a nice gift for someone who doesn't mind things up around thier neck.
(That wouldn't be me!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1414 on: September 08, 2010 07:51:18 AM »

I did it! I did it! I did it! I threw away 'stash' that had more or less desinegrated and am giving away a pattern for a shirt and bag that I HATE!

It feels good to let go of things that no longer work.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guineverefree

I love happy endings, they are so rare. - Aro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1415 on: September 09, 2010 12:13:33 PM »

I've done a ton of destashing lately but haven't taken pictures.

Kind of fell off the posting bandwagon for a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lanysmiles
the conscience midget

it helps to smile, once in a while

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1416 on: September 09, 2010 01:06:28 PM »

oooh i love the owl!!
his costume is AMAZING!!

and congrats to people who have destashed!
I dont really have a stash, im trying to avoid building up one, i get stuff for projects and then get too scared to use them and waste the stuff if i dont get it perfect (which i rarely do) that it kinda freezes me and stops me from using the stuff....thus how i know a stash could easily build up. :s
on the plus side I made two scarves (crochet) and some pouches in the past few weeks.
and a last minute pencil case for myself. Smiley i forgot about getting one until the night before!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
darkladymajesta
« Reply #1417 on: September 11, 2010 07:53:59 PM »

I have been so busy getting my house moved and unpacked. I bought some new supplies because I couldn't find mine and I had a scrapbooking crop to go to. I loved scrapping with the other ladies so much that I managed to dig out the supplies I needed so I didn't buy that much. I have been working on my new craft room Cheesy I am super excited about it! I will post pictures when I am done and have a decent internet connection.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ivagrovegirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1418 on: September 12, 2010 03:41:17 PM »

HI,

I am really excited about what others are accomplishing!!! I wish I was doing as well but... you know how it goes. I am only buying supplies to finish projects I have either already started or had most of the supplies for. I am currently gathering stuff to donate to Goodwill. I am converting an old closet into my craft space which will allow me to organize my supplies better.

Good Luck and Good Work,

Emily
THIS ROCKS   Logged
darkladymajesta
« Reply #1419 on: September 13, 2010 07:08:02 PM »

so you guys want to see a scary picture of my new craft room?
ready?

And that is why I haven't been destashing. But I am working on some swaps that are almost entirely stash Smiley More photos will come once I finish organizing. I am super excited Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 194 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...