A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,363
Currently Running With Scissors:
442 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 205
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2010 DeStash-Along-CLOSED--Join us in the 2011 Destash Along  (Read 167697 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: June 08, 2010 06:44:16 PM »

there ya go, (thanks rottonlittleboys!), he's the main character, is L.
I thought the "its not pink, its lightish red really funny even tho I dont know the series,
heh,
its so much fun watching what people make.
I still have a full craft room, even after donating a shed load of stuff and crafting my little heart out, it may require drastic measures................
S

hey all!! just wanted to say i love my angel package from scrappysue...if you get a package from sue your not dissapointed lol!

in deathnote, L is "the best detective in the world"(so good, he is even secretly the 2nd and 3rd best in the world too). Light is sort of his nemesis, a ultra smart high school student who picks up the deathnote that Ryuk, the shinigami, drops. His father is chief yagami, an important policeman. theres also a girl called misa misa, a model/actress that adores light a bit too much, and who also has a deathnote. they both work end up working with L to try and find 'kira'- a mysterious killer who is killing all the world's criminals. kira also happens to be light.  lol im addicted hehe...

and the "donut"pencil holder and the furry notebook is just awesome lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1151 on: June 08, 2010 07:21:58 PM »

I... have no idea what you just said. You sound enthusiastic though and that's great! I like enthusiasm, even if I am an old fogey who doesn't know about cool stuff anymore Tongue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
J_Kieviet
« Reply #1152 on: June 08, 2010 08:46:09 PM »

used up a skein of white cotton, and used up the leftovers of a skein of blue to make facial scrubbies.

bought 3 pieces of fabric - for a purpose - 2 blouses and my nieces birthdya outfit
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1153 on: June 09, 2010 04:25:09 AM »

I... have no idea what you just said. You sound enthusiastic though and that's great! I like enthusiasm, even if I am an old fogey who doesn't know about cool stuff anymore Tongue.

Hahaha. *snerk* Oh dear, you are a good bit younger than my friends and I, all anime/manga nuts.

It is just one of those things, either you like them or not. Sort of like pickles. My husband hates them and I just don't understand why.  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ScrappySue
Tutorial Contributor

Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: June 09, 2010 07:44:25 AM »

Thanks deadbathducky, very sweet of you, ;0
S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've started a wist!
http://wists.com/scrappysue
working on the Teesha Moore craftalong
Destashing the craft room
craftylittlemonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1155 on: June 09, 2010 07:58:13 PM »

Hahaha. *snerk* Oh dear, you are a good bit younger than my friends and I, all anime/manga nuts.

It is just one of those things, either you like them or not. Sort of like pickles. My husband hates them and I just don't understand why.  Huh

Ah, so what you're saying is that there's hope for a resurgence in coolness, that I might get groovy again as I get older? That's very hopeful, I wouldn't mind being a nifty granny! It hasn't happened to my parents yet but I'll keep my fingers crossed for myself Wink.

J_Kievietm what are these "facial scrubbies" if I might ask. And I wonder also, what are you making this abundance of crafty stuff for anyhow? You're list is astounding, you're like a crafting machine!

Back from our little storm induced vacation Tongue, I've got 5 swaps on the go and everything is coming from stash, plus my son has a bday party on Saturday so I've been commissioned to make one of his dragon sketches come to life. I've got just the perfect fabric for wings and I'm fairly certain at least one piece of something scaley looking too. What I don't have is a ton of time so wish me luck that everything I need will already be kicking around and that I get it all done in a hurry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
« Reply #1156 on: June 09, 2010 09:35:42 PM »

CLM, the facial scrubbie is a crocheted round that makes a great facial scrub, here's the pattern:
R1)crochet 3, form ring,
R2)12 dc into ring,
R3)2 treble crochet in each dc stitch,
R4)ch 1, *sk 1, 6 dc into next stitch, 1 sc,*repeat from *

Last month I was crafting for a swap and a secret pal gift, now I am crafting for a TOPS event happening in September.

destashed 4 packages of leather cord, and a ton of gemstones, another 30 or 40 left to go when the jump rings arrive

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1157 on: June 10, 2010 05:37:16 PM »

Ah, so what you're saying is that there's hope for a resurgence in coolness, that I might get groovy again as I get older?

I really have no idea as I have yet to reach cool yet. I just play in the sand box that I like best and ignore everything else. THE best thing about getting old.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
« Reply #1158 on: June 12, 2010 05:27:57 PM »

not much destashing here, more like stashing :s but it's all for specific projects so it's not so bad, I need more summer shirts, so I bough 3 chunks of fabric for that, a chunk for capris, a chunk for dresses for my nieces, and a chunk of flannel for pj's for my nieces.  Fabric land was having a buy 1 get 1,2,or3 free or 40% and 50% off, so it was well worth stashing.

I did destash some fabric for a pair of capris and I'm just finishing the pyjamas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1159 on: June 12, 2010 08:49:58 PM »

Hmm, what qualifies as a "chunk" of fabric I wonder. That seems like a maliable sort of measurement to me Cheesy.
I destashed some fleece for a dragon poppet for a bday present and I made a fabric shopping style bag to "wrap" it in. That's my plan now, make a shopping bag for every gift I have to give. Got enough fabric, why the heck not?

My basment grew mold. On everything. Sigh. Guess it's a chance to destash even more of my stuff. Not stuff I was planning on destashing but oh well, it only hurt for about 15 seconds until I started to feel ok (maybe even kinda good) about it. I'm feeling pretty ruthless about this getting rid of stuff thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 205 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Prep School: How To Do A Half-And-Half Mani
How To Apply and Remove Glitter Polish
How To Define Your Brows
Beauty Prep School: How To Do A Smoky Eye
The Right Order To Apply Skin Care Products
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...