Looking for a fun way to jazz up all the New Year's Eve festivities? Try making these felt party hats! I did this last year and my friends had a blast customizing their hat for the New Year!
For more detailed instructions, please refer to this link:http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT20
Here is how to make it:
Single Hole Punch
12" of 1/8" Elastic
1 12 x 18 EZ Felt Sheet
Stick-It Felt Stickers
Party Hat Template
(available here: http://www.newimageco.biz/pdfs/partyhattemplate.pdf
1) Cut out Party Hat Template pieces.
2) Arrange template piece on 12 x 18 EZ Felt Sheet and cut out.
3) Using a pencil, mark the hole punch locations.
4) Fold flat sides of hat on top of each other. Glue into place.
TIP: We use paperclips to help keep our crafts in place while drying.
5) Using the single hole punch, punch holes onto locations you marked.
6) Tie elastic string to hat through holes.
7) Use your Stick-It Felt stickers to decorate your hat.
TIP: You can add some reinforcement to your hat by applying the Stick-It Felt
Shapes over the seam.