A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,059
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Facts About Me Swap Round 2 (SENDOUTS CHANGED TO FEB. 16)  (Read 25644 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #320 on: February 09, 2010 08:15:42 PM »

Oh dear, haroldlovesmaude I understand that completely. My school always refuses to cancel also, every other district near by must cancel first.

Oh, I'm sure even if every other district near by was canceled, they still would have classes. In fact, I'm sure that will be the case tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the high schools/elementary schools here are closed tomorrow, all of the satellite campuses are closed, including one that is only about 29 miles away. Walking home from my night class I had to be super careful with the ice/dense snow, even having to walk in the grass at some parts, the sidewalks were so slick. The roads and sidewalks are solid white. Especially with the sidewalks, unless you know where they are supposed to be, you would be completely lost. I still don't think they will cancel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
emerri
« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2010 12:52:46 AM »

I think I will be able to send tomorrow. Just got to finish something off tonight.  Smiley
Hey lilyday I can't remember if I pm'ed you back but that clip you sent was so funny and perfect for me  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LilyDay
« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2010 02:27:47 AM »

I think I will be able to send tomorrow. Just got to finish something off tonight.  Smiley
Hey lilyday I can't remember if I pm'ed you back but that clip you sent was so funny and perfect for me  Cheesy

Hehe! I am glad that you liked it Smiley

I won't be able to send yet, and will probably be taking advantage of atleast a few of the extra days, I have everything prepared just not made, and I'm in the middle of moving house at the moment! Updating from my phone. There's boxes and stuff everywhere!!

(The address I gave you is still fine to send to Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/LilyDay

Every little thing I do
Trickles down and lands on you
I don't plan to get it wrong
Maybe keep your raincoat on
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2010 04:28:42 AM »

I intend to use the extension to keep crafting for melissa! ( one of the most fun partners I've ever crafted for)  and will send on the 16th (since post office is closed on the 15th).

melissa!:  I kind of got stuck on one of your facts.  I didn't even realize it until I looked at my growing pile of things for you.  It's just such an easy, happy fact to get stuck on!  I'm branching out now though so there will definitely be variety in your package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrickyMcVomit

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2010 10:39:36 PM »

Completely snowed in all day yesterday and off of work today...I'll be assembling and wrapping things up...so glad there is an extension!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StephanieGravatt
« Reply #325 on: February 11, 2010 09:34:53 AM »

The hubs took the package with him to work this morning so it'll be mailed out today on his lunch hour. I never realized how annoying it is to not have a car for little things like that. Stupid thing is still in the shop. Friday will be a week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #326 on: February 11, 2010 09:53:20 AM »

Peanut let me know that her hubby received the package, but she is out of town this week for work.  I hope everything made it intact and she likes what I made her!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #327 on: February 11, 2010 10:53:39 AM »

I have had no internet access at home and when I am able to get online at school it isn't for too long, so I just pop in check things out and answer most Pms I get if I have the time.  I have had so many papers due this quarter UGH!!  I am off work Friday and Monday so extra crafting time is great!  Planning on sending on time but will let you know if it will be late.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
35/50 swaps
43/50 friends/family
78/50 total
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #328 on: February 11, 2010 01:56:54 PM »

I am having catastrophic home computer problems and am offline indefinitely.  I'm sending this from the library.  I will be online from friends' houses and library every day or 2 for a few minutes, but assume extremely unsteady communication and near posting invisibility from me for an unknown length of time.  Please be PATIENT if you PM or email.  I will PM DC#'s as I send on swaps, but there may be a day or 2's lag between sending and posting, esp. if the library closes due to winter weather.

ETA:  OK, on for a few minutes.  Looks like the cosmos has cut me some slack, and the problems are fixable.  Nothing's fried.  But, a power outage and brown-bright-brown-bright confused the *#)&$)(@$& out of my modem and how my computer talks with my modem.  Wiped out some stuff.  Fixable.  Just have to get my blood pressure down and patience up.   Wink 

Hopefully back to normal after putting in some time on it tonight.

Thanks for the good thoughts.  Those of y'all who know me know how much I hate where I am and how dependent I am on the internet for contact with the outside world.  For me, internet access is, literally, a mental health tool.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010 04:14:47 PM by Aikibookworm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
uluru
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2010 09:55:56 AM »

Finally sent off to BexieBoo! Cheesy Swap anxiety now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Prolines Vol 2 Sports Poster
How to Add Smaller Images to a Larger One
How to Use a Mask and Brush Tool in Photoshop
How to Put a Zoom blur on the background of a photo
How to Remove Person from the background of a photo
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...