A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
776 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 298956 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

waggonswest
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4210 on: October 28, 2010 05:19:30 PM »

Friendly.... too cool.  Both of them. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
Sera unravled
« Reply #4211 on: October 29, 2010 09:57:48 AM »

I haven't been here in a long time, I have been really busy with work.  But I finally finished another project.  I made my first ever quilt!!!!  It has tons of mistakes but I still love it cause it is so bright and colorful.  I will be posting pictures sometime next week.  Today is my Golden birthday so I'm celabrating all weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4212 on: October 29, 2010 11:03:01 AM »

Congrats on your quilt!!  can't wait to see it!

Also, Happy 30th Birthday! 

Lots to celebrate...have fun and great to see you still hanging in here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sera unravled
« Reply #4213 on: October 31, 2010 10:05:20 AM »

thanks but it was my 29th birthday!

I had a lot of fun this weekend but now it's back to business, so as soon as I find my camera cord I will post pics of my quilt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #4214 on: October 31, 2010 05:40:24 PM »

So many great projects have been posted while I've been busy with school. Wish I could say I've gotten more projects done while being swamped with projects and tests but I just got these two done this weekend.

Fortune cookie necklace, inspired by these http://www.amypetersstudio.com/index.php?c=showsection&id=149 On to see how it hangs. I'm pretty happy with it.

Close up. The fortune is one I got years ago. Stamped onto shrinky dinks and the cookie is made of polymer clay.

Laptop cover, used this tute http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/07/29/laptop-sleeve/

Closed

Lining fabric, I didn't have fusible interface so I used some scrap batting and did a decorative stitch on the lining so the batting was attached.

So happy my laptop will be protected while in my bookbag now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4215 on: November 01, 2010 12:56:13 AM »

I am sooo tired from this week and weekend festivities, that I only had time/energy to post 1 of my items finished this week. Here is my post.

Etch some glasses.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363470.msg4267737#msg4267737

After I have had a lousy night's sleep I promise I will post the rest of my items. Good night my crafty friends! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

« Reply #4216 on: November 01, 2010 09:06:49 AM »

I haven't posted in a while. i've been with out internet in the home. But i've been working on a sweater for the past few weeks. its coming along slowly. i've got half the body done, and part of one sleeve. I'm kinda finding it easier to only have one project going on at a time less mess, less project bags. i'm just hoping to ge this thing finished before winter hits.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4217 on: November 01, 2010 01:36:20 PM »

oh--sorry sera unravled!  I looked at your profile page and added one!  I know a lot of people forget to update their age! Cheesy 

The laptop sleeve is pretty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deeder
« Reply #4218 on: November 01, 2010 06:21:40 PM »

Oy! Have I been out of it! But ever since school started back (I'm adjunct faculty at the local university, along with my full-time job), time just slips away. That, plus having a nine month old, and being pregnant again (already!) ... oh well, the excuses are endless, right?  Smiley

I made a little tulle princess/fairy/ballerina skirt for the young 'un for Halloween. Nothing fancy, just knotted the tulle around some elastic. I wanted to make her an Ewok, but the teddy bear I bought and gutted ended up being too small, and then I ran out of time...

It seems most of the stuff I make lately is baby related (and not on my list), but what's a new mom to do?

I hope to have the energy to pump out a few Christmas projects before it actually is Christmas, but that never seems to work. Better late than never, right?

Everyone else is putting me to shame -- especially you, Waggonswest! Let the rest of us catch up a little bit!  Wink But your quilts and dolls are so beautiful -- I'd make a ton of them if I were you, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4219 on: November 01, 2010 06:56:06 PM »

Alrighty, seems everyone else has had a busy weekend/week, ect. also. I worked on some pretty simple costumes and it took up a whole week, not bad, but my goddaughter's was my main focus...

Here is the witch in her outfit,  I gathered 4 layers of tulle, and added ribbon to the black satin poofy skirt. My sister added some silver craft glue cause her little girl said she wanted spiders. We made the hat smaller, cause I think the small hats are adorable and the Nice spider witch liked it also. (thats what really matters right?)

I also added Care Bear imbellishments on a pair of sweat suits. (Worst idea in Arizona right now- it was 95 on Saturday when we word these.) My sister was Laughs-A-Lot Bear and I was suposed to be Care Bear cousin A-Lotta-Love Elephant. (I know he's supposed to be pink but I try not to own a lot of pink. It's not my favorite.) The DH was Jeff Lebowski. He's missing his White Russian.  Wink

I hand sewed all the felt, the ears, the nose/trunk, the belly, 'cept I painted mine on due to the zipper. I'm not sure to count these or not, but I worked hard, and still have a lot to go to meet my goal.

Any other costumes out there? Love to see 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Provoke an Emotional Reaction with an Image
Comparison Between Literal Rhythm and Reflected Rhythm
How to Create Personal Distance with our Images
How to Create Good Black and White Tone
How to Achieve Balance Amongst your Images
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...