A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,153
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 328569 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: October 11, 2010 11:20:01 PM »

I've had a bad & good craft day  Roll Eyes.I was working on one of the 2 piano scarves when I had a awful feeling about it.I checked the pattern that I had worked on for over a week and it's not even close. Cry.Now I have to frog over a week of crocheting to get back where I messed up (yeesh as usual).Then on a happier note (excuse the pun) I found my dremel my dh bought me last yr. for christmas.but in the middle of moving the charger came up missing.So he said we might have to buy another charger.But I went into the craft cave and looked at one of my sewing machine and it had a charger.So I thought what the heck I'll try it.The charger fit perfectly and now my dremel works Grin (*does happy dance*).Now I can finally use it  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4161 on: October 12, 2010 06:34:15 AM »

Maybe a treasure chest for the pirate maiden?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
J_Kieviet
« Reply #4162 on: October 12, 2010 12:48:16 PM »

saphiremoon, that's what I woke up thinking, perhaps today I will find the right fabric - I have to go buy some zippers anyways.

1/2 done the mermaid costume:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #4163 on: October 13, 2010 04:15:47 PM »

They make woodgrain patterned fabric, I think that would be perfect Smiley  Not sure where it may be sold during this time of year, checking on the web may be the best bet, and if you order ASAP it will make it in time before the holiday.

I've revamped my list, only a couple personal/house items on it I want to complete for this year and everything else is Xmas gifts for friends/family.  Hoping to get something done off it soon and post here again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
J_Kieviet
« Reply #4164 on: October 14, 2010 11:05:36 AM »

I found some fabric that kind of looks like old boards, so I think it will work - I need it for the 23rd, so probably wouldn't get here if I ordered "the perfect" one online, but what I have should work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
lady4feet
« Reply #4165 on: October 15, 2010 11:28:34 PM »

Not happy with this one at all. Poo-bag holder for walks with the dogs. Wanted a stream-line holder for a ID/wallet side and a bag side but instead ended up with it all being one and ruining some cute fabric. Oh well the end product holds a poo bag and the essential ID's so I guess it's ok.

*just wanted to say that my cutting table isn't that yucky, it's more the angle of the pic*
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010 11:37:49 PM by lady4feet - Reason: *yuck side note* » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4166 on: October 16, 2010 04:48:19 AM »

lady4feet - I think if it does the job, it's all good in the end Wink

Okay.  I am going to get back up in to posting here with my projects and looking at everyone else's...
I will say that I am really really behind and I cringe at the thought of going back to June or July when I last posted and reading everything since....  I don't think I have enough time to catch up... but it's not too late to get back in to it now!!

This past week I designed 3 new dolls with the intent of submitting them to a Crochet Me contest.  1 was too big.  I neglected to notice there was a size restriction of 2-8" and my fairy was 8" and I didn't want to shorten her long legs.  I like her the way she is so I'll get her tested and ready to go for December.  Once can not have too many fairies!!  I also am 1/2 done with another one that had met the same fate - a really long legged bunny with super long ears.  I was just giggling with glee when designing him but put him away after reading the size restrictions.  It kind of left me off centered and I didn't get any new designing done yesterday evening.  I have been a crocheting fiend the past few days trying to get things ready for that contest.  I did end up submitting 3 designs - a frog, turkey and a dog.  I'll find out Nov 1 if any of them are going to make the calendar.  I will say that I'd be really happy if they did but I am not expecting anything.  I didn't learn about the contest until right before I went on vacation and had a Caron design that needed to be finished before I could do any personal items.  I almost feel like I rushed them but they did come out really good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4167 on: October 16, 2010 06:49:21 AM »

I made some things for a private swap for someone who loves Halloween!

I bought these tea towels and embellished them with Halloween fabric and cute spider buttons!

Tea towel apron to match!  Added lace to the bottom for a girly touch! I love making aprons like this because the sides and bottom are already hemmed.  I have one tip:
always gather the top a bit...it is more flattering and fits better than a flat piece of fabric.

And, a small wreath to hang in a window...I bought the feather wreath, used silver crochet thread to make the web then glued on glitter spiders that I cut out from some ribbon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

evilSabina
« Reply #4168 on: October 16, 2010 11:29:19 AM »

I love that wreath, always. The silver web is fantastic. I may need to do something like that next year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4169 on: October 18, 2010 06:31:15 AM »

Seriously guys?  I finally come back to the 50 projects board and nobody posts anything for 2 entire days??  What's up with that??   Cheesy

I did squat over the weekend.  Maybe it was just a squatty weekend for everyone?   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Yakitori Chicken
How to Cook Chicken Chilli Ramen
How to Cook Gai Yang
How to Cook Miso Glazed Barbecued Duck
How to Prepare Barbecued Asian Pork Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...