A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 305297 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ostera15
« Reply #3780 on: July 05, 2010 03:07:41 PM »

I finally made the cat plushies, the first thing on my list:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ostera15/
Save  the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate  !!!!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3781 on: July 06, 2010 04:38:24 AM »

I'm afraid to post - I'm terribly behind!  I can not even begin to imagine how many pages of cool projects and great conversation I have missed!  And no, it's not like I even went anywhere - I've been working.  I was assigned a last minute project for Caron and then I began to work on something else - which I did complete as well..

I need to get a good count of what I have finished since I last posted!.. and post pics of what I can.... I don't know where to begin!

I'll catch up on the back pages of the thread when I have a slow start.  The sun is up. The husband is almost out of the door and the day is getting on.  Time to get back to work.   Some of my designs will be on Annie's Attic's website so I have a bit of preparation to do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3782 on: July 06, 2010 09:47:07 AM »

I'll post a link to what I made yesterday so it's not taking up space in 2 places:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352874.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: July 06, 2010 11:04:14 AM »

I am sooo excited my neighbor across the street was moving and let me have 1st dibs.The main thing I got was a old Singer sewing machine.So I need to clean it up so that's another project.Plus my other neighbor left a flower pot stand and a metal chair so those I plan to repaint.As soon as it stops raining here  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
lady4feet
« Reply #3784 on: July 06, 2010 01:39:42 PM »

My item I was planning on having done to day has been put on hold because my printer is retarted and I'm going to kill it. Maybe I should just go sew  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3785 on: July 07, 2010 09:14:53 AM »

Deeder--love the dress and the one you made for your baby is so cute!!  I love mother-daughter outfits that match!

lady4feet--the t-shirt recons were great! Love the white ruffled one the best!

j_kievet--you are a workhorse craftster!!  Love the sleeper and the lovely Canada Day dresses!!

QNM--thanks for posting your jewelry box!  It is lovely and now I want to find one at Hobby Lobby!!!

TSM--lounge pants are always a favorite of mine--I love being comfy at home!

Ostera--your cat stuffies are finally done!  They turned out cute!

I was a swap addict in June so I was a slacker here!! Cheesy  I'll catch up over the next few weeks!

Great job everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3786 on: July 07, 2010 01:31:43 PM »

I'm afraid to post - I'm terribly behind!  I can not even begin to imagine how many pages of cool projects and great conversation I have missed!  And no, it's not like I even went anywhere - I've been working. 

I feel the same way. I feel so behind. After a week with horrible tooth pain, and then having it yanked out, I barely feel like I can get back to my routine.  At least I have the rest of the year to try and finish. I've been working o n granny squares though, not enough to call home about. I can post when I have progress.

I love the cat stuffies, and Sapphire those pants look super comfy!

J_Kieviet- That sleeper is adorable. I got my sister a super sized sleeper for Christmas some years back. Its was a bit of nostalgia, peter pan syndrome & gag gift all in one. She's was 23 at the time so I don't think there is a cut off for "footy pajamas".  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waggonswest

« Reply #3787 on: July 07, 2010 01:46:50 PM »

So many neat things getting done!  I am inspired by them all.  I am also some what (encouraged/re-assured) by the folks in the same boat with me... working all month and not getting anything finished. 

I am going to list as complete, learning to do a raw edge fusible applique.  I never thought I would even attempt something like that and yet I managed to complete a large block! 

I also 'refurbished' the holiday tree in the family room, but that was just adding a bunch of flags so it is hardly worth a crafty note. 

I also finished refinishing my wicker furniture as far as it will get done.  (One piece is still unpainted but I think it is too far gone, so I am not going to spend any more time and effort on it.)

It is actually raining here after a long dry spell so I will have to post pictures later. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3788 on: July 07, 2010 02:00:11 PM »

I feel like a bunch of us fell off the crafting wagon!  What do we need to get back on track?  How about aiming to post one project every Sunday? You can post all through the week and as much as you want, but for those feeling behind, is one project a week a workable goal?  You can have 15 wips as long as you finish one to post a pic on Sunday?  Any ideas?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
waggonswest

« Reply #3789 on: July 07, 2010 02:34:15 PM »

I think a Sunday  (or a Monday) update might be a good idea to keep motivated. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Starting Rolls in Backgammon
End Game in Backgammon
A Middle Strategy in Backgammon
Starting Rolls in Backgammon
How to Close Your Opponent Out in Backgammon
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...