Ooooooh! I want to play!
I'm a bit late joining. May I include projects that I've done thus far this year to get caught up?
I'm currently knitting tons of critters and baby goodies. I just started making amigurumi (sp?) last fall so I'm still learning a lot. So a lot of these will just be types of critters I'd like to make.
Most take me at least a full day to make and piece together. I think that would satisfy the project requirement from the OP. To Do:Knit Toys:
1) Dragon! I have the idea in my head, just have to get the time and mats to make it.
2) Sharpei - as a gift for a friends bday.
3) Tiger - another gift
4) Manta Ray - to go with other underwater themed toys for my nephew
5) Chiuahua - or however you spell the tiny dog, for another gift.
6) Gnome Log or Mushroom House (doll house for boy...this may not get done this year. Planning for nephews 3rd birthday (he just turned 2 months old yesterday. lol.)
7) Gnomes/Fairies/Other magic critters for the house.
Moose - for mom (she's moose obsessed)
12) Frogs - debating on poses. May make a couple different ones
13) Finger Puppets
14) Polar Bear
17) 'Monster' hand puppet
1) Finish my nephew's underwater scene painting
2) Knit a moose hanging towel (for by the sink for my mom).
3) Reuse a thrift store sweater to make a felted bag. (It's in my washing machine being felted right now!)
4) Make mittens or fingerless gloves from the same sweater.
5) Stage for Finger Puppets
6) Scrapbook of nephews first 6 months at least.
7) A case for my knitting needles! Sis has even promised to help me with her scary sewing machine.
hmm. Sure I'll think of more.
If I can include what I've done thus far:
1) Koala Bear
2) Itty bitty tiny panda bear
3) Sheep with removable fleece
5) Baby Seal x2 (1 was a prototype before I made 2nd in good yarn)
6) Big Piggy
Knitted mobile for nephew (5 flying animals and vine/branches for them to hang from)
9) Baby Hat and Booties w/pompoms
11) Whale and Turtle (have to check date on pics of these. They may have been December)