Ok so I have been trying to keep up with this topic. You all are so fast with your crafts... But I've been trying to keep up. Last week has kept me busy. Here my list and my up dates.
1. Cotton Dish cloths for my self my mother and grandmother.
2. A twin size quilt for my goddaughter, with matching pillow case. *Had to make 2- 1 for my niece & 1 for my goddaughter. Dont have pictures of the pillows yet, they match with purple polar fleece as backing on one and lime green for the other.
3. Hats for my father in his fav colors.
4. A new PSP case for DH.
5. New wallets for my sisters, dad, brother and my self.
This is my prototype and it's pretty functional but I think I want to try a different pattern. I got this one from http://sewing.about.com/od/bagstotespurseproject/ss/clothwallet.htm
6. Horde banners for friends and guildies. (Its a Wow thing)8. Resin pendants.
7. Crocheted cotton facial pads, for make-up ect.
9. Resin knitting needles. (since forever- Just like ammasmamma)http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=285832.230
10. A knitted shawl, or shrug.
11. Personalized freezer stenciled hoodie for my DH.
12. More Rosaries.
13. Polyclay pendants and key chains for friends.
This was for my recent swap, http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=345658.0
I textured the polymer before I glazed it to make it look worn and new age steampunk.14. Knitted hats for preemie babies, for Hospital charity.
15. Freezer stenciled t-shirts for family & friends.
16. Homemade facial scrubs.
17. Rebatched soap, cold processed or not.
18. Jewelery, & more jewelery.
Loaded charm bracelet. [I will probably never be done with this one. I LOVE making jewelery!]
19. A homemade shadow box.
20. Homemade lotions, lip balms, and body butters for family.21. Spring time outfits for my nieces.
22. Window treatments or valances for my bed room.
23. Texture & paint my ceiling.
24. Successfully plant & grow my own herbs in a window box.
25. Make my own canvas hanging seat or hammock.
26. Refurbish a ottoman or make from scratch, with built in storage.
27. Paint a portrait of my parents and frame it for them for their 24th Ann.
28. Etch a set of glass tumblers.
29. Sew bags, overnight bags, and/or totes for friends and family.
30. Personalized fridge magnets. Like so http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299163.0
31. FINALLY make my own Poppet.32. Create my own felt stuffies.
33. Make a drop spindle and spin my own wool yarn.
34. Have my dogs fur spun and crochet or knit it into something warm and fuzzy.
35. Make my own corset.
36. Backpack, full sized and miniature.
37. Cross stitch a picture, of what i'm not sure. >.<
38. Shrinky dinks!
so I added more SD to my list and used them in my swap. Clock gear steampunk earrings made from shrinky dinks.
39. Either buy a Yudu, or make my own silk screen supplies and screen everything!
40. Make a nice crocheted hat.
[/color] I wanted a slouchy hat, so i used 2 skiens of cotton. I sure is slouchy.
Sorry the picture is washed out. But its mostly done in sc and some dc, and the colors are more like this.
41. Finish crocheting a granny square afghan for granparents.
42. Organize pictures and hang framed photos
. I hung some but I think the asymmetrical spacing is bugging me. I printed some pictures in green, pink & blue tink for my own twist on Warhol. I also found some photo albums and tried organize those and placed thew with my other albums. Yay for organization!
43. Make my own windchimes.
44. Finish my mosaic tile.45. Create my own frames using old motherboards and plexi glass.46. Build a large dog house for my 4 dogs.47. Attempt to make my own hammock.48. Finish granny squares for a large afghan.
49. Recover my desk chair.
50.Organize and read as many books as I can that I own.
So you really dont know how many books you have or how much space they take until you try to organize and take count of them. I started a nice excel document to keep records of them, and movies. Ugh I have more movies to record and Its such a pain but helps when your husband comes home with duplicate (even triplicate in some instances.
) copies of movies.
- Recently finished.
- Done previously.Green
- is in progress.
Time for bed so I can start all over again this week.