A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 308446 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sera unravled
« Reply #3330 on: May 18, 2010 08:12:49 AM »

Here are pics of the stuff I have finished so far for May.

Yoga pants from an old T-shirt.

Re-lined my crocheted purse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=347839.0

and my blanket for the granny a day CAL
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=344887.msg4052989#msg4052989

So far I have 4 projects done for may, but I will count the blanket as two since it was so large.  So technically I have 5 projects done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dannispring240
« Reply #3331 on: May 18, 2010 10:12:23 AM »

So, there is less than 2 weeks left in this month and i've just realized that most of my crafts this month are for a person I am angeling for. i.e..... im not sure she will get it in time for me to post before the last day of the month.

If I post one or two days into June, will it still count for the drawing? I made it in May, so I should count, right?  Tongue Cheesy

Please?  Grin haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very sorry to anyone wishing to look at the pictures that I have previously posted. Photobucket deleted my account without warning.  :/

wist: http://wists.com/dannispring240
etsy: http://stumpcrafts.etsy.com
soorawn
« Reply #3332 on: May 18, 2010 12:44:26 PM »

Weee!  My swap partner received and posted pics of my package!  She likes it all  Cheesy
Here's a couple of pics (these items were counted already in April):

A rice-sack bag.  The outer fabric is a beautiful ecru upholstery linen, and the flowers are in velvet.  Cute!  I nearly kept it for me  Grin

showing the inner lining.  The zipper goes across rather than along the bag.  It's really roomy.

The other biggie was this set of placemats.  Both of us like Discworld books, so I thought she'd like these cute Kidby pictures on them. 

As a bonus, I got a couple of pics printed and ironed on fabric that I will probably use soon.  They're trials, since they got dirty or blurred or with ugly lines.  I used Lazertran for them, which I was so happy to find at a local craft fair after having wanted to try it for a long time, and I must say I am most unimpressed.  The quality of my "cheap" Tesco transfer paper looks exactly the same.  And the paper wouldn't get caught in the machine making it dirty with ink like with the Lazertran.  Disappointing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects for 2011:  15/50
meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3333 on: May 18, 2010 01:34:26 PM »

So far I have only finished three projects this month but I hope to do more soon!

First up, my milkshake purse! I really wish I could find more of this fabric because my local Jo-Anns seems so have run out  Cry

I made this appliqued tote for the Super Mario Bros. Swap. It has the power up mushroom on one side...

and on the other, the 1-up mushroom!

And last but not least this Tetris frame I made for the Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
FriendlyNeighbourPsycho
« Reply #3334 on: May 18, 2010 01:36:56 PM »

SharLaMarz - thanks for the info!! I have a few bought scrubs that I love but they are like $40, so I think I might try one and see how they compare!
Always - hmmm thats something to consider!
Bethieb - I love the top!
Sera unravled - Those yoga pants look so comfy!
Soorawn - that sack bag is awesome! The fabric is sooo pretty! I would have been way tempted to keep it myself Tongue
Megnificent - AHH I WANT THEM ALL!!
As of today 3 of the 5 planters I made now have plants in them, one had a rough start...it did not enjoy being put through a pop bottle hole. But it is starting to bounce back so yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3335 on: May 18, 2010 02:35:47 PM »

holy cow--you guys are killing me...so far, I have agreed that those big projects definitely count as two!! Toward the end of the month, I realize that some people won't be able to post pics due to swap partners not receiving, just make sure you let me (and to be fair, everyone on the board!) know how many projects are done and in route...this is an honor system here!

I love the recipe box--such cute fruits and veggies motifs!  The reuse of file folders is another reuse project that is just so fabulous!  I bet those grandkids keep you hopping, pinokeeo!

Sharlamarz--love the dragongfly jewelry--you seem to be all about gardens and garden-related stuff lately!

Bethieb--you sure take on HUGE refinishing and remodeling projects!  holy cow--that refinishing on the dresser and desk would have sat for months waiting for me to finish!  Awesome job...and I did notice your inchies... did you make them or did you get them in a swap--what great inspiration (and, reminds me of your quilt!)

The milkshake tote is just too cute...but I also love the tetris frame! Did you paint it, megnificent?

soorawn--the rice-sack fabric is gorgeous!!  I bet your swap partner liked it a lot!

sera unraveled--I am making a pair of workout pants for the summer that look similar...but I need to find something cool to stencil on it so I can finish up the stencil board!  Two for one posting!

omg--I just realized that is is only halfway through May and I have 34 pages of posts already to check and double check for projects!  You guys are rocking the board!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3336 on: May 18, 2010 02:59:19 PM »

Aw, thanks Always!  It's really my husband who shoves and pulls me, kicking and screaming, into these huge projects.  He is always telling me, "You KNOW we can do it, so just do it!" lol. 

I made the inchies.  I haven't posted them yet because I'm not sure if they are finished or not.  They feel a little empty to me...so I have just been looking at them for the last few weeks, since I did them, and trying to figure out what else I want to do to them.  They are my first set ever! 

And yeah, they are a lot like my quilt - 2010 is the year of the rainbow in my house, lol.  My family and friends are getting so sick of it, but I don't care, it makes me happy to look at them so I keep making 'em.  Smiley

Megnificent  - I want ALL of those bags!!  They are great.  I keep thinking about making a cupcake stencil for a tote bag, both to get that stenciling board done and also to have another cupcake around, they are so cute.  Now I'll be checking at my Joann's for that cupcake fabric too!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #3337 on: May 18, 2010 04:28:08 PM »

Yum!  Milkshakes!  I have a tote I made with sushi and chinese food all over it, I posted it on last year's 50 projects thread.  Gotta love me some food print fabrics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
evilSabina
« Reply #3338 on: May 18, 2010 05:09:08 PM »

I finished a project! I recovered an office chair that I'm going to use for my sewing area. I'll post pics tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #3339 on: May 18, 2010 07:07:26 PM »

Gah!  May is almost over and I have like NOTHING to show for my work this month Undecided  It's all been swap stuff, and I said I would not be counting and more swap items as projects on this to make me do things for me and my family and friends.  Crumbs...there is a week or so left yet...we will see what comes of it for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chocolate Spread
How to Say "I Love You" With Conversation Heart Cakes
How to Make Square Pear-Cream Tarts
How to Make Puff Pastry Palmiers and Cheese Straws
The Extra Coconut Cookie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...