A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,451
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 307818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FriendlyNeighbourPsycho
« Reply #3310 on: May 17, 2010 12:20:36 PM »

More amazing stuff guys! I missed a bunch again Cheesy
that1girl you make the best little barbie dresses!! Your jewelry is all very awesome. How did you enjoy playing with string??
And I have no idea who did it but there was a sugar scrub in there somewhere wasnt there? Im very curious about those! How well do they work?
Instead of moving on and trying something else Ive made 2 new string pendants...I think I should ban jewelry projects from my list! Ive already got so much stuff Ive made that I dont wear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3311 on: May 17, 2010 12:52:46 PM »

I love making stuff too that I don't use or wear...I am thinking of joing the STS swap just to see if anyone else would want what I make in exchange for something I would want...the only drawback is the shipping...but your jewelry should be light enough to ship economically!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Crazypantsjones
« Reply #3312 on: May 17, 2010 01:07:34 PM »

I've completed a few things... mostly outside of my list, oops!

Works in Progress
-New robe for hubby- WIP. Actually sewing it now, hooray!  But I made it way too big-- where on earth did I get the idea that he was 9 feet tall and 600 lbs?
-T-shirt for swap x 2 WIP
-Chuck recon WIP
-T-shirt quilt

Haven't bothered to start (grumble grumble)
5 ATCs
DD's decent-but-still-cute shorts- got materials
Monogram X-stitch for oma - got materials, and will start tonight.
Repaint and stencil the patio table- got materials
Freezer stencil shirt for hubs

Finished
-Rasturbated poster for DD's room

-Painted rice/lentil bag for hub's neck

-I made another 10 rice bags too, because I had knee surgery and a friend had surgery three days before me. Didn't take photos of those because they were more about function than beauty, but I assure you, I did do them!

-Pillowcase with TMBG lyrics

-A sock stuffy of a cat for DD.  No photos because she scooped it up the second I was finished.

So I'm at what... 5/50 now, with another few scheduled to be finished in the next few days.

This thread really keeps me going, and you are all so inspiring and talented.  This is exactly the kick in the pants that I need to not only finish my work, but to do as best I can on each project. Smiley  Thank you all.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010 01:09:35 PM by Crazypantsjones » THIS ROCKS   Logged

How is it that Firefly gets cancelled after one measly season, but Tim and Eric Awesome Show has had five ?!?
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3313 on: May 17, 2010 01:16:51 PM »

That is one HUGE poster!  What a great bunch of projects!

I want to see your ATCs!  I love when people include little art projects among the sewing, knitting, crochet, etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Crazypantsjones
« Reply #3314 on: May 17, 2010 01:25:20 PM »

Aww thank you! *blush*

The kiddo wanted something enormous in her room, and that upside down silly dog was her choice.  For 25 sheets of paper and a roll of scotch tape, who can argue with that?

I think I'll be doing some ATCs tonight, and will post photos when I'm done.  I tend to "save" little projects for when I'm done the big stuff -- after awhile, I grow to loathe sewing/crocheting/cutting/whatever, and what starts as a labor of love just turns into labor.  The little projects really help recharge my craftiness, and I think I'm about due to make a few fun things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How is it that Firefly gets cancelled after one measly season, but Tim and Eric Awesome Show has had five ?!?
dannispring240
« Reply #3315 on: May 17, 2010 02:39:37 PM »

I finished this lap-ghan for my mommy  Smiley

« Last Edit: May 17, 2010 02:47:26 PM by dannispring240 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very sorry to anyone wishing to look at the pictures that I have previously posted. Photobucket deleted my account without warning.  :/

wist: http://wists.com/dannispring240
etsy: http://stumpcrafts.etsy.com
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3316 on: May 17, 2010 03:08:42 PM »

Very nice looking lap-ghan.  I love the colors.

Ok, here's the recipe box that I finished.  Note: I did not make the box.  I painted and decorated it on the outside, and made the dividers on the inside from old file folders that my partner's office was throwing out.  There's enough room in it for lots of recipes.

The space on top will have a picture of my grandchildren, which is the reason for most of my time spent in the kitchen.

I also have finished another long time goal.  I have finally reached the $5000 mark for my toy inventory.  I have a show coming up for which I hope to sell at least half of what I've made.  I think this project should count as two for the month of May.  So, I'm adding these two projects in as three.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3317 on: May 17, 2010 03:22:02 PM »

I love that recipe box Pinokeeo!  It looks great.  My family keeps saying we need to make a scrapbook recipe book but I haven't gotten the energy up to tackle it yet.  After seeing your box I think I'd rather do that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3318 on: May 17, 2010 04:25:41 PM »

The lap-ghan is gorgeous!  And I like the recipe box. 

I started another project on my list!  I'm working on an elemental alter cloth for a swap...  the pieces are sewn together...  now to embroider the elemental symbol on each color.   Cheesy  I"m excited about that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ostera15
« Reply #3319 on: May 17, 2010 04:50:48 PM »

I completed another project, so I think that puts me at three for this month, so far. I made a bunch of monsters, half are for family and the other half are for the toy society drops.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=347787.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ostera15/
Save  the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate  !!!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Perfect Crust For Your Summer Pies
Make Smores at Home
Seven-Minute Frosting for Coconut Cupcakes
Dairy Free Cupcake Frosting Recipe
No-Cook Nutella Ice Cream Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...