A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,897
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 329555 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ageddert
« Reply #2450 on: March 28, 2010 10:27:06 PM »

I really love the button rainbow! It inspires me to try my hand at some 3d type wall art.. I usually stick with 2d. I am exited to get back to my list though. I have been so busy and went way over my head with swaps. Soon, I will get all of the swaps finished up though, and then I think Ill take a break for a while and work on my 50 projects!! how exiting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2010 7/50!!

Alton Brown Swap-Waiting to recieve Smiley
Crafty Detective Swap- Sneakily crafting for ______
SockMonkey/critter Swap-Waiting for partners
Post Secret - Brainstorming my secrets...
Onceyoupop2010 swap- Waiting for partners
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2451 on: March 29, 2010 06:17:58 AM »

What a gorgeous color green!!  Maybe it will remind her of spring and cheer her up a lot!

I absolutely love those slippers...you did a great job on the cuffs...I guess you just winged them, huh?  no pattern Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #2452 on: March 29, 2010 06:46:27 AM »

Those are great slippers!  and the key fob is a lovely shade of spring green, it would make me smile.

I've decided since its been like 6 weeks since I started my quilt for kids kit (finished it friday), that unless I can get a second done, tonight, I'm going to have to send it out by itself and send the second one later on.  I feel bad not sending 2 right away, but life and school got in the way and it took a while to finish the first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #2453 on: March 29, 2010 06:49:16 AM »

They appreciate whatever you do!  Send the second one in whenever!  I got my second kit and I will probably only get it done, even though I cut out fabric for my stash one, because of tax season and swaps!!

Crafting is suppose to be fun, not stressful--and even a bit late is ok as well!!  I think I barely made it, and with shipping time, it was almost 7 weeks!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010 06:49:50 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

envirocraft
« Reply #2454 on: March 29, 2010 08:29:47 AM »

Ariethine-I think I remember you talking about that being the only green fabric and it unfortunately having pot leaves on it?  You can't even tell with the key fob.  And maybe with some creative cutting you can hide it on the purse, or maybe some creative embellishment!!! Smiley  And your slippers look very cozy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts in 2010 27/50 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3973417#msg3973417

http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/
Ariethine
« Reply #2455 on: March 29, 2010 09:57:26 AM »

Yeah, I actually do have a pattern for my slippers always! Granted... I wrote it out IP, but I need to find it again. I used the beginning off of the slipper pattern envirocraft used on the crochet boards, but I altered it so much I'm calling them mine (and I don't really feel bad about it because I know where it came from and I'm not selling the pattern.)

You know, I don't actually think that they are pot leaves, but just the shape of the leaf makes it look like it (since people are foolish enough to make a marijuana leaf a prominent figure in society.) Tongue And the slippers are massively cozy (even more so after being washed, I found out with the first pair I made). But I can't wear them without socks. (It's not the acrylic yarn, its just my feets.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #2456 on: March 29, 2010 10:45:14 AM »

I think what makes them your design is the fabulous cuff!!  They would also stay on in bed...I forgot to take my slippers off and have to dig them out of the covers!  Can't wait to see the purse... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #2457 on: March 29, 2010 03:10:39 PM »

I bought some fabulous red coral, teal, and turquoise beads and gem chips to make some pieces for a personal swap with southernstitcher...and I will be making several pieces for myself Smiley  Gads!  I keep making jewelry and that's ALL that's gonna be on my list!!  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Ariethine
« Reply #2458 on: March 29, 2010 03:32:08 PM »

I'm not going to have any jewelry on my list. Sad I don't really make jewelry very much, nor do I have the supplies or skills. :/ I'm adding on to my mother's day gift. I'm going to make her a fabric vase (I've had one on my bookmarks that was made for the jar of whimsies swap, and I want it to fit overtop of a regular glass vase she has.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #2459 on: March 29, 2010 08:45:40 PM »

oh yes--when I saw those posted I added them to my master list--what a nice project!  Looks like it would be addicting...

I am in the frugalong thread and looking forward to some garden projects--I think I am going to swap out some stuff in my list because I totally forgot about outside projects!  I want to make a bowling ball into a gazing ball and also decorate some pots and maybe make a windsock...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: Doctor Octopus
Turf Author Jonathan Ross Interview
Jonathan Ross on Golden Age
Profile of an Artist: Ingrid Dabringer
Supervillain Origins: Kraven the Hunter
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...