I got a few projects done! Whee! So, I decided to repost my list to share with you guys.
My list (click on pictures to see the post for each project):
finish Berry and Bramble sweater
2. finish Telemark ski sweater
3. fabric checkbook cover
4. knit a hat for my nephew
finish bf's Valentine's Day gift Made the boy a weighted companion cube from the video game Portal - he loved it!
finish knitted jumper Finally sewed the last strap on and got this puppy done!
7. Set of 10+ cloth pads!
8. Wet bag for above cloth pads
learn to spin I'm nowhere near finished learning, but I have learned a bit of the basics! Do we ever really stop learning about our craft, anyway?
10. fabric kitchenaid cover that also covers bowl
11. make another of #9 for my mom
12. cloth napkins
13. finish entrelac lace shawl
14. finish knitting my capecho reincarnation
15. Set of 5+ dishcloths
16. finish 4 paneled stained glass lampshade
17. A simple, versatile, knit (fabric) dress
18. Queen sized wish tree-ish quilt
19. Beer soap
20. Learn to felt soaps
21. Knit a colorwork sweater reminiscent of She-Ra
Try my hand at making nighties/lingerie - attempting to get something done for Valentine's Day! Whee! Got something nice done in time for V Day.
23. Set of 4+ reusable grocery bags
24. Obi belt
25. Wide pleather belt for Leather & Lace
26. Outfit to go with pleather belt for L&L
27. Messenger bag for Ex (promised it to him for V Day last year...when we broke up (after 6 years) I told him I would still make it, and we're still on speaking terms, so that's good)
28. Knit a pair of socks
29. Make some undies from scratch
30. Make a cape or jacket from my ivory double faced wool
31. Make some amigurumi for my nephew
32. Spin at least 100 yards of yarn for a random project (Not allowing myself to buy any roving until I get at least 10 of these crossed off my list!
33. Make a tiny Beyond Compare T shirt for the office mascot - Chuckie. Either knitted or sewn.
34. Finish deformed felted/cabled bag...just needs a button.
35. Knit up Corrie Fair Isle Vest kit from Knitpicks.
36. A "little black dress"
37. Skirt covered in lace (not lace fabric, lace trim yardage)
38. Tablecloth for my dining room table
39. Finish high waisted skirt. Will have to determine if it will even fit anymore before resuming progress. (damn metabolism!)
40. Finish lace shawl from Victorian Lace Today
41. SweaterBabe's Cables and Lace Kimono Wrap Cardigan
...and more to come! active WIPhibernating WIPdate
completed plus notes and/or link to project