Ok, I've updated my list, color-coded it and added to it. And I finished a project. Hooray!
WIP are in red, completed crossed out.
1. I've been wanting to take more pics of stuff I make and actually post them, so this whole thing should help with that
. I've done 2 so far...
2. Make fabric drawers for my unmentionables.
3. Finish roman blinds for my Son's room
—I started before he was born. He's 8 months now.
4. Put shelves up in the kiddo's closet.
5. Rain garden!
6. Make some garden paths in the front yard.
7. Make a veggie garden.
8. Plant some flowers bordering the sidewalk.
9. Landscape the side yard—it has nothing—not even weeds.
10. Make a work table for my new sewing area.
11. Make cute storage containers for my crafty stuff.
12. Name books for my son, niece and nephew.
13. Find and decorate a recipe box.
14. Re-cover a desk chair we got for free.
15. Re-cover an ottoman we got for $7.00.
16. Decorate the hula hoop my hubby made me for Christmas.
17. Clothing book for my son.
18. Wrapping paper organizer.
Finish the diaper bag I started 9 months ago
20. Decorate the ugly hanging planters I have.
21. Make a charging station.
22. Build a hutch for the buffet that's going in my sewing/craft area.
23. Make some kitchen cabinets.
24. Glaze all the kitchen cabinets.
25. Make a headboard out of an old window.
26. Organize our woodshop/studio—it’s terrifying.
27. Make an ironing board cabinet.
28. Fabric magnets.
29. Hippo stuffy.
30. Shopping cart cover.
31. Shower curtain for the new bathroom.
32. Built-in shelves and benches in the addition.
33. Build a built-in “bar” area.
34. Make some needle books.
35. Sewing machine cozy.
36. Thread catcher.
37. Finish our bedroom closet. It's so close!
38. Make an entry table.
39. Make a bookshelf/cabinet for sewing/craft area.
40. Service my sewing machine.
41. Make some slippers for me.
42. Handmade Christmas.
43. Pincushion—I’ve got one, but I want a cute one.
44. Xmas stockings for my family.
45. Organize my fabric and crafty stuff.
Crib rail guards
47.Make a circle scarf like agedderts!
Here's the link to my new diaper baghttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=11.0