A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 309,706
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 356872 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ariethine
« Reply #1270 on: January 30, 2010 10:06:39 PM »

I am also very much an ADD crafter. I keep switching from one thing to another to another, and then the rest of the time, I'm doing nothing because I can't decide what to work on or I've hit a bunch of roadblocks. Right now I'm working on swap items, a purse, crocheting out how much of a certain yarn I have to see if I have enough for a different purse, and a plush toy!! (All of my "out" projects that I've been working on and thinking about working on in the past 10 minutes. T.T

I need some instant gratification, so I keep browsing through my list of 50... bazillion... and don't see much. I can't really keep organized, so I think I'm just going to make whatever feels like a project (based off of my list) and just add all the finished ones up on a a separate list. ><  But I think overall I should just get started on finishing!! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1271 on: January 31, 2010 12:34:59 AM »

I have been busy the last 2 days, amazing what you can get done when you turn the computer off.

I have dried fruit and made apple pies

made an organiser and a new top.

I gave up making a backpack handbag when I saw my new one for $1 and it's almost new....so I made an organiser instead.

and some drink bags and ice pack

THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
soorawn
« Reply #1272 on: January 31, 2010 03:51:09 AM »

That organiser is very neat ^^, Tanza.  And it's excellent to put order inside a pocketless bag.

I haven't finished anything else yet... instead, I've started something else!  Yesterday I went to this craft fair and I found so much interesting stuff that I couldn't help buying some of it.  I bought three kits to make things that I haven't tried before:  a bracelet, a fuse work doily-looking piece and a goldwork picture.  The goldwork is something I can do right before going to sleep instead of reading, and I have started it already.  What I don't know is when I'll finish it, but it's fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects for 2011:  15/50
gamemom42
« Reply #1273 on: January 31, 2010 06:09:41 AM »

Love the organizer, what a great idea and those things can be expensive in the stores.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fishstix43

Crafting is a state of mind.

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: January 31, 2010 06:39:22 AM »

Love the organizer!  I switch purses constantly and if would be so much easier to keep everything in one of those than trying to transfer everything from all the different pockets! 

So projectwise this week, I've got nothing to show.  I did actually finish seed bead hoop earrings (just three concentric wire hoops, each threaded with a different color of seed bead), but I promptly lost one into the bottomless pit that is our couch.  After looking at my budget book, I told my bf not to let me buy anymore craft supplies until the end of February.  This meant I did get a start on a few things I already have around; bear for my niece (from a latchhook kit) and I realized the perfect use for an awesome fabric I have would be to make a hobo bag, so I started that.  Within a few weeks I start grad school visits, meaning that I'll have no weekends, and school will really start kicking my butt, meaning I'll have no time during the week.  But I told myself that I will do some crafty thing every day, even if it's just doing one row or one seam on something.  Especially since ya'll give me so much motivation with all the fabulous projects every day! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessacademy
« Reply #1275 on: January 31, 2010 07:38:59 AM »

Well,we're on our way to Lansing,which is an hour and a half drive there and another hour and a half home. I'm going to get off this laptop and work on some of the crochet i brought with me. Not sure how much I'll get done on the way home as I'm expeccting swollen eyes from crying...we're going to the cemetary for a rememberence ceremony for my friend's twin sons who died when they were two hours old a year ago today :-( They were 22 weeks gestation.
So Happy 1st Angelversary to Logan and Brody!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1276 on: January 31, 2010 08:19:01 AM »

I have gotten SO behind on crafting.  Have been dealing with a near catastrophe relationship-wise recently and it has taken a lot out of me...still very unsettled about the whole deal and am feeling very lost  Cry

I did create one of my 2 loaded charm bracelets and also did 2 dangly keyring/purse decoration/zipper pull things as well as I was inspired by getting into my charms and beads after a couple months of not touching them.  Pics to come of the display stand I finished a few weeks ago and the keyrings, bracelet will have to remain in the dark until after received for the swap Smiley

UPDATED

1. Medieval Faire outfit #1
2. Medieval Faire outfit #2
3. recon t-shirt skirt
4. button down shirt
5. pajama pants
6. create permanent table coverings for camp tables at Faire vending tent
7. dashiki for me
8. wallet for a guy friend
9. long maxi halter dress
10. baby quilt for a friend
11. infinity dress
12. patchwork tiered skirt
13. patchwork dress
14. recon corduroy pants with side insets
15. rockabilly cherry dress
16. recon bedsheet top
17. recon bedsheet dress
18. recon bedsheet skirt (I have a LOT of sheets to use! LOL!)
19. pull on shorts
20. bubble tree applique wall hanging for living room
21. sewing machine cover
22. serger cover
23. medieval leather shoes
24. black wool cloak for Medieval Faire
25. appliqued, corduroy messenger bag
26. set of MATCHING reusable shopping bags - at least 6
27. duffle bag (possibly Amy Butler Weekender?)
28. set of 6 season-generic placemats for our dining table
29. gauze pants and tunic outfit for the beach
30. long sleeve top from Simplicity pattern
31. purse (unsure on style/size)
32. purse (unsure on style/size)
33. sundress (unsure on style/size)
34. sundress (unsure on style/size)
35. organize office/craft room 100% **50% complete!
36. purchase and hang a shadowbox or shelves for whimsy collection
37. mend large rips in crushed velvet cloak, replace torn neck tie
38. create new display for Medieval Faire for wreaths
39. Loaded Charm Bracelet #1
40. Loaded Charm Bracelet #2
41. 2 dangly purse decorations/zipper pulls
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
gamemom42
« Reply #1277 on: January 31, 2010 09:27:16 AM »

princessacademy:  What a sad thing.  It's wonderful though that those precious babies parents have friends to help them through such a hard day.

theSapphireMoon:  Sorry to hear that your life is stinky right now.  I hope things look brighter soon.

I'm a little bummed craft-wise.  I just realized that the lap blanket I'm making is probably going to take more like 70 squares than the 50 I thought.  I wanted the squares to be small and tightly knit.  I won't be doing the other 4 lap blankets on my list this way; otherwise I won't get anything else done all year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MagickDragonfly
« Reply #1278 on: January 31, 2010 12:10:55 PM »

Totally signing up for this one even if I am a month late, but I have been working on some projects. Will get my list together over the next few days. Although, I will probably not totally have 50 all at once because you always have to leave room for those 20 or so projects that inspire you to drop everything and start immediately on that you find through the year!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
FunThreads
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1279 on: January 31, 2010 12:14:39 PM »

I added a few more snow day projects and another quilt top to my completed list. I'm trying to use up the wizard of oz fabric scraps from the quilts. Enjoy!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3884544#msg3884544
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hairapy Ep 101: Betsy
The New Pompadour Bridal Hairstyle
The Hunger Games Inspired Dutch Braid
Pony Tail Hair Extensions Backstage at the Herve Leger Fall 2012
Exploding Curls at Badgley Mischka Fall 2012
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Solar Light Garden Mushroom

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...