I am reposting my list with the updates...
1) There are not enough rainbows in this world, and for sure not enough patchwork skirts. I will be making one.
2) tampon case (maybe x4, one for each of my sisters and my mother) 3) yoga pants from t-shirt (I also plan on losing 40 lbs this years, one can never have too many cheap workout pants to help with that goal!)
4) a wallet. No specific type in mind yet.
5) wash clothes (crochet, my own simple pattern)
6) dish rags (there is a difference, so these are two seperate posts, lol)7) de-stash as much as I possibly can, and quickly as possible!
8 ) make and wear an entire outfit
9) Make a king sized quilt and love it! I am tired of starting quilts only to hate them halfway through. I may go with a rainbow theme for my room and the hubby will just have to grin and bear it. Right?10) Begin making ATC's and
inchies, again with a rainbow theme
11) Finish an altered book
12) begin an art journal. (On the first post of this thread, the writer mentioned an "everything" journal, with writing, art, inchies, fabric, everything in it. I may do this instead of just an art journal.)
13) Log cabin lap quilt in muted colors.
14) Learn to make undies!
15) Bathroom organization and redecoration - it needs it in the worst way!16) Create a reading corner somewhere in the house with a comfy chair, a lamp and a shelf.17) Set up my new crafting space after convincing hubby to let me have it (lol)
18) Make reusable bowl covers
19) make reusable "paper" towels (find the link in this thread to them first, obviously)
20) Reusable sandwich wraps for the hubby and the kiddo and I to take on picnics
21) make at least 10 grocery and produce bags. Our local stores are starting to charge for plastic bags, and if I gotta pay for them anyway, I'd rather use my own adorable ones!
22) Make dryer balls
23) speaking of which, learn to felt wool
24) and learn to reclaim it from sweaters at the thrift stores.
25) sew a crochet hook/rag rug tool holder and NOT lose it.26) make a toothbrush area-sized rug based on these amazing tuts
27) for the art/everything journal, I need to learn to bind better.
28) also, I really want to focus on taking pictures and posting the projects I actually do. I don't know if that counts as a whole project or not, so I may take it off my list eventually, but I really want to work on being consistent with this one.
28) Make paper at home with the paper making kit I bought LAST year (procrastinate much? lol)
29) make some art work for my living room
30) make some couch and floor cushions for my living room.
31) make remote control organizers (2, one for living room, one for bedroom)
32) Make my mom's paperback book cover
33) make a bible cover
34) make a ziplock-bag folder thing (I don't know where to find it online, I looked all over but can't find it yet. Donna Dewberry made one on this show on Cutterstv and it was AWESOME.) with a hard back insert for writing on
35) make the DD a twirly skirt (rainbowy?)
36) make the DD a rag doll with blankets and pillows and accessories (x2, the other for my niece)
37) make the nephew a fun toy (or taggie blanket) so he doesn't feel unloved after the girls get their presents!38) make my own
Swiffer wet jet refill solution and covers. ( i made my own refill solution, just need to stitch up some covers now.) Talked about here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=334632.10
39) Make a memo board for my sewing corner.
40) make a sewing machine cover
41) make a wrap/sweatshirt/jacket out of the fabric I bought for this purpose four weeks ago.
42) finish the redo of the clock I bought
43) make an altered puzzle (they look so cool)
44) make a sewing "pouch" to keep all my rag rug scraps in to move from room to room
45) redo/reorganize the kitchen, it is a sad affair in there right now.
46) door snake thing to keep the drafty cold air out!
47) some kind of Mario/Nintendo related craft.
48) reconned t's into undies. Yay for unique panties!!
Strike-outs are done, bolded are started. I wish there were more of both!