A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,647
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 358162 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #890 on: January 17, 2010 11:03:36 AM »

I commented on its page tcmatteson- but that pitcher looks so classy and flawless!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ariethine
« Reply #891 on: January 17, 2010 11:07:52 AM »

o.o you know pixieval, my bf would probably tell me that too. he's pretty good with his toes. almost like a monkey or something. ....don't tell him i said that... >> although he's almost never on... Smiley im so excited. i got a third gift from him a couple days ago, he sewed me up a little turtle plush... so looking at it and knowing that he's probably going to help me do stuff when I get up makes me feel a little better. but not w a y too much better. T.T
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pantsafari
« Reply #892 on: January 17, 2010 11:09:03 AM »

Ive been crafting for my swaps...but havent been working on anything else on my list..  Shocked  my future MIL is coming over today (eeps!) and I need to get cleaning...and I should probably put away Christmas sometime today too.

1. Ringbearer Pillow and purse for my friends wedding. (Im counting this as one since they both need to be done for the same event)2. Finish Tshirt Quilt
3. Finish Devils Puzzle Quilt
4. Add legs to, and refinish end table thingie (that currently houses crafty supplies)
5. Snake Scarf For Megan
6. Re-Line Lavendar winter coat
7. Finish Snowflake scarf for myself
8. Quilt for my nephew
9. baby mahem for my sister in law! (once we find out what shes having)
10. more baby stuff for friend Rachel (its a girl!)
11. more baby stuff for friend chelsea (its a boy!)
12. taggie banket (its half done)
13.Crafting for whimsie swap
14.crafting for frugal living swap
15.2 soda can picture frames
16. Plarn market bags.
17. Go through and reorganize craft stuff. I need to seriously get stuff sorted.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The never ending quest for pants continues...
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #893 on: January 17, 2010 11:17:38 AM »

I am very curious to see this when it is done, I'm always looking for something to do with old soda cans since we don't really have much of a recycling system up here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Britness
« Reply #894 on: January 17, 2010 12:40:50 PM »

I just completed a HUGE item on my list. my hobby room make-over, I also totally redid my bedroom...ton of pics taken before and after...will post soon. took 7 hours and did all my self.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #895 on: January 17, 2010 12:46:53 PM »

Soorawn... Don't let the dress out just yet, but make sure to alter it where the holes show the least, if you have to. You can always put a facing to widen the zipper allowance, But... Try to make her lose some weight! Worse comes to worse, switch out a side panel and replace it... if it's got the right type of cut for that. Don't let her wear it too tight.. too many accidents can happen!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #896 on: January 17, 2010 01:06:18 PM »

pinokeeo and Arithene, pm me your emails, I'll scan the instructions and send them later today.

My brother and I used to play Super Mario Brothers with our toes. We got pretty good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Britness
« Reply #897 on: January 17, 2010 01:22:38 PM »

before and after office/hobby room make-over...this one was a big one on list...I did all this myself I also made over bedroom total time was 9 hours straight...can't wait to see hubby's face...
here is office before

where i have been sewing cause of mess in office

moved bookcase to opposite wall

My art drafting table and table easel

LOVE IT HOBBY BOUTIQUE!!!!!
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs122.snc3/16941_1328871703133_1271170060_30951818_7418765_n.jpg

EYE CANDY/ it holds all my supplies

THat is other side of room

files/mail/tools/paper station

the whole room

a puzzle i did

LOVE THIS!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
sunshinesmiles
« Reply #898 on: January 17, 2010 01:23:26 PM »

Ariethine: That's so cute that your boyfriend made you a turtle plush!! The craftiest thing my boyfriend's done is paint a plate at a paint-a-dream type place. It was precious and definitely looked like a six year old did it, but I love it just the same! Smiley

Speaking of turtle plushes, I have to make 10 of them (in addition to a looot of other things) by May... I would think it wouldn't be a problem, but I can't seem to find a pattern that I like anywhere, so I'm making up my own for the first time ever. I also don't have a reliable sewing machine, so I'm handstitching the first to see how long it takes.. :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts a Year for 2010: I have to recount...
pantsafari
« Reply #899 on: January 17, 2010 01:56:18 PM »

I am very curious to see this when it is done, I'm always looking for something to do with old soda cans since we don't really have much of a recycling system up here.

they are really easy. you need a wooden frame and some cans. I cut my cans into 1" squares and nail them down onto the frame with small short nails.  then any nails that go through the back get ground down with the dremel.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The never ending quest for pants continues...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Select the Right Foundation
Make Your Own Natural Anti-Aging Beauty Routine
How to Get Red Carpet Ready Like a Celebrity
How to Get Award Show Ready
2015 Beauty Revolutions
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana-Pineberry Bread
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...