I, too, am revising my list as I go. I may have to include swap items to get to the 50. Perhaps.
Anyway, here's my updated list ...
Here's my list so far ...
1. Finish the Vogue knitted wrap.
2. Participate in at least one monthly Dishcloth-a-long. (Jan
, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec)
3. Draft dodger for mom for her birthday. (+ #43 and #44)
4. Make a skirt for me. (Clothing intimidates me!)
5. A purse for me out of the pretty brown and batik fabric.
6. Cloth grocery bags!
7. Organize my crafting stuff (again.)
8. Learn how to book bind.
9. Learn how to felt.
10. Make wool dryer balls.
11. Make reusable cloth pads for myself.
12. Make a purse organizer for me.
13. Make a checkbook cover for me.
14. Make a knit/crochet project bag for myself.
15. Embroider the big white tablecloth.
16. Embroider the two cloth napkins (one white, one red.)
17. Embroider the table runner. (For mom maybe?)
18. Embroider the two dishcloths. (Swap?)
19. Cage-topper for the rabbit cages.
20. Try freezer paper stenciling.
21. Make a swiffer cover.
22. Baby present for pregnant friend. (Finish that sweater from ages ago, perhaps.)
23. Baby present for pregnant coworker.
24. Make a pair of socks.
25. Lap blanket for mom.
26. T-shirt quilt out of old memorabilia t-shirts. (maybe)
27. Sewing machine cover.
28. Finish the scarf from ages ago
and donate it to a charity.
29. Christmas stockings for grandparents.
30. Learn soap making.
31. Make my own laundry soap.
32. Thread-catcher and sewing foot roll.
33. Reusable fabric gift bags.
34. Rag rug for the kitchen.
35. Make old Christmas cards into wreath! (I've saved cards from last Christmas and will save this one's too!) Extras will become gift tags.
36. Make something for charity.
37. Curtains for my bedroom.
38. Pillows for my bed.
39. Get garden going - garlic, beans, tomatoes, basil, cilantro, sage.
40. Make a neck warmer for uncle's wife.
41. Make thank you cards.
42. Make Christmas cards.43. Dishcloths for mom for her birthday.
44. Purse organizer for mom for birthday
45. Make earrings for friend for Christmas 2009 (yes, we're running late!)