A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
403 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 304904 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FriendlyNeighbourPsycho
« Reply #3680 on: June 18, 2010 04:30:30 PM »

I reattempted my project of marbling my nails today...my god it took forever to get decent results and it was freaking ridiculous trying to clean the mess off my fingers. Im not sure if Im just going to cross it off or if I should post pictures of them because I dont like how some of them came out...
So if I do take pictures thats 3 things I have to catch up and post for you guys Tongue
Glad you got the mojo back BethieB!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
envirocraft
« Reply #3681 on: June 18, 2010 05:33:21 PM »

I made a zen garden out of a small tray.  Check it out.  I LOVE it!!!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351170.0

I think it'll end up in my boyfriend's office. Smiley He could probably use it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts in 2010 27/50 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3973417#msg3973417

http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/
Deeder
« Reply #3682 on: June 18, 2010 06:22:13 PM »

abbytail: I love "slipcovers for cat molested chair"! I know exactly what one of those looks like! Welcome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3683 on: June 19, 2010 12:59:44 AM »

I have been doing a lot of crochet on those bus rides to work every day. Here is the latest result:
A Beaded Cotton Crochet purse, for a friend. I am working on another, this time with no side seam. It will be finished soon. That one is to be a keeper!
Here's the link:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351189.new#new
Thanks for looking!
Karen
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010 10:09:25 AM by alwaysinmyroom - Reason: fix link » THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3684 on: June 19, 2010 09:38:41 AM »

I finished 2 dresses for my nieces this morning, next will be the little piggy costume she asked for and a new belt for myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
lady4feet
« Reply #3685 on: June 19, 2010 01:51:40 PM »

I'm still working on reconing the pile of old clothes that was hanging out in my craft room. The only problem is I keep finding more old clothes in my stash, so even though I've reconed around 5 or so shirts and mended several other items my pile is the same size!

When I orginally put the pile on my list I intended to only consider it done when the pile was gone, but now I think I might still consider it done cause I put such a dent in it.

FriendlyNeighbourPsycho I'd love to see the photos of your nails, sounds pretty neat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #3686 on: June 20, 2010 03:24:49 PM »

Here's pictures of my completed items for June so far
Mini Quilt for modify tradition swap

Burp Cloths and crib sheets for our babysitter's baby shower
Rockets

Pirates

Monkey Quilt for our baby sitter.  Her theme for her baby was monkeys but I wanted something different than what was on her registry on babiesrus

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady4feet
« Reply #3687 on: June 20, 2010 03:44:11 PM »

Love the mini quilt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #3688 on: June 20, 2010 04:53:45 PM »

thank you lady4feet.  It was my first time trying any strip piecing and trying the bento box pattern
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FriendlyNeighbourPsycho
« Reply #3689 on: June 20, 2010 06:56:34 PM »

cursive_queen I love your quilts! The colors in the first one are fantastic!
Alright, I attempted to take pictures of my nails and it didnt go very well. So I ended up just making a really bad little collage of all my nails. The light blue one is the first one I got to work the first time I tried. All the rest are how they are now, I really should have tried taking pictures after I first did them. Over the weekend they got all kinds of chips in them  Sad

I have a flower press also finished, waiting to take a picture of, I just have to decide if I want to decorate it first. I also have a terrarium done but since I am in the process of making my big one I think Im going to wait and post them together.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010 07:00:50 PM by FriendlyNeighbourPsycho » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to do the Britney Spears Hairstyle
How to Create a Beachy Hair Style
How to Do a Hair Replacement for Alopecia - Part 2
Overview on the Inspire Hair Color Line - Part 5
How to Do a Hair Replacement for Alopecia - Part 4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...