So here is my list.... I guess I'll start with the ones I've finished first.
1. Legwarmers --> I decided to make them out of white cotton for laundering reasons. I know they will stretch out easier but I tend to like the slouchy look. Plus I'm planning on adding a ribbon at the top to help them stay up.
2. Knit hat --> For me this winter! It's the Thorpe pattern which I found on Ravelry. I used Manos del Uruguay Wool Classica, such yummy yarn.
3. Knit hat --> For my bestest friend. It is also the Thorpe pattern and made from JoAnn's Sensations Licorice and Paton's Classic Merino.
2. Cowl --> Once again for me! Made from some handspun yarn I acquired somewhere. It is so snuggly, I made it really long so I could wrap it around my neck multiple times!
3. Hooded piggy towel --> I made this for my 19 year old best friend, haha. Really simple and turned out CUTE!
4. Hooded cow towel --> Ended up making one for her brother too. The cow one is def my favorite!
5. Basketweave scarf --> I found instructions here on Craftster..... technically this one isn't completed because I need to weave in the ends.
6. Stationary/art kit --> I put a bunch of stationary I found on clearance along with pencils, pens, erasers, tape, stickers, etc in a mini table top roll top desk thing for my cousin. It was a hit! Sadly I dont have pictures but I found the same kind of box in different dimensions so I'm making another one for her sister.
7. Dress --> I made an Easter dress for my best friend. I still need to get pictures.
8. Nightgown --> Used a men's button up to make a nightgown for her Easter basket. Still need to get pictures of this as well.
9. Rice therapy bag --> After making one for my best friend (it seems like I'm her sweatshop, haha) and seeing how well it worked I knew I had to make one for myself. I saw the tute on Sew Mama Sew and used that as a guide. Figured out dimensions and added about 5 pound of rice, easy peasy.
10. Valentine's Day present --> Made for C (best friend)..... included an embroidery and a heart mobile.... still need pictures.
11. Summer '09 scrapbook --> Self explanatory, finished over my spring break.
12. Swiffer cover --> Made for my aunt... used directions found online. Search "crochet reversible swiffer cover" and you'll find it.
13. Laptop sleeve --> Needed a more padded case for my computer and didnt want to pay $30, so I made my own. Made it on New Year's Day so it counts, haha.
14. Face scrubbies --> I need to take better care of my skin so I knit some scrubbies to wash my face with. Yay for gentle exfoliation! Plus I used bits of cotton yarn so it was frugal! Made 21 in all!
15. 5 crocheted beaded necklaces --> once again found instructions on Craftster and just went with it. Super easy and addictive project.
16. Reconed night shirt --> While at Goodwill's Memorial Day half off sale, I found a night shirt made out of Munki Munki fabric. I bought it and turned the long sleeve thing into.....
18. Knit pig for C (bday present)
19. Knitting bag for C (bday)
21. Knit Rug --> Making a rug out of old tee shirts for my dorm next year. Almost half way done, but I need more white, brown, and pink tees.
22. Camera strap cover
23. Sewn wrist cuffs
24. Braided headbands
25. Denim skirt
26. Lounge pants
27. Fix Cars blanket
28. Stamped clay pendants
29. Attempt to make undies
30. Knit socks for C (bday)
31. Summer '10 scrapbook
32. Knit scarf --> Made for the winter and because I wanted to use up the two skeins of Tweedle Dee in my stash. I forgot what the name of the pattern is but I can look it up if anyone is interested. Easy knit.
34. Shirred dress
35. Crochet + fabric top
36. Summer tie dye session
37. Decorated "C" for C --> Covered a 3d "C' bought at JoAnn's with cut out bits of security envelopes.
38. Camera bag
39. Messenger bag
40. Nightgowns for ME
41. Tank top dress inspired by a Target dress I saw
42. Fleece blanket
43. Rice therapy bag for my mom's fiance
44. Fabric scarf
45. Tee shirt fabric skirt with reverse applique
46. Skirts for thrifted sheets
47. Knit scarf (black)
48. Cowl --> Using the "Spiral Cowl" pattern from Ravelry and Paton's Classic Merino. For ME ME ME!
49. Cowl --> Using the "Chickadee Cowl" pattern from Ravelry and Happy Feet yarn aka teeny tiny sock yarn (big mistake)... also for me.
50. Jewelry organizer
I forgot about projects I had in progress so that is why they are scattered about haha. I still need to get pictures of quite a few.... hopefully by this weekend. I will probably have a lot more project for this year as well, but 50 is my goal.