A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
458 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 35 **Shops Only** signups to Feb 22/10  (Read 28584 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010 10:26:07 AM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **OPEN**

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!  I do have a kitty but he's not allowed in my craft room.
Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

1 Point Items

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
A teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

Blue Swirl Beanie (1)
A super cute beanie crochet in a variegated acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  The yarn created the cute swirly pattern.  Can be machine washed and dried.

Cotton Facial Set (1)
This includes one washcloth and three facial scrubbies.  They're crocheted from cotton and will only get softer with use!  

Cotton Kitchen Set (1)
This includes one dishcloth and two tawashi scrubbies, all crocheted with cotton yarn.

"Foggy Morning" Dyed Recycled Yarn (1)
Recycled yarn, respun to gather the separated plies then dyed with Kool Aid.  Fibers: 42% Wool / 30% Acrylic / 28% Alpaca.  This is about 96 yards.

Green and Cream Collar (1)
A sweet collar with ruffles crocheted with green ruffles on a cream scallop pattern.  Square button closure can be fastened into the scallop design if you need to make it more snug around your neck.

Memory Wire Bracelet (1)
I got this bracelet in another swap but it's a little too snug on my wrist and so I haven't been wearing it.  I'd rather it go to a good home where it can be worn more often!

Men's Fingerless Mitts (1)
I knit these up using Paton's SWS and while I find that yarn to be lovely and soft, my husband found the yarn to be itchy so he can't wear them.  Perfect for the guy in your life who doesn't have sensitive hands.  Careful...these will felt and should be handwashed gently!

Photo Notecards (1)
These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Not all of the cards are pictured here, this is just an assortment.  Each claim is for a random assortment of 8 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify if you'd prefer a theme to the selection - i.e. landscapes, animals, etc.  

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify green or yellow in your claim.  Blue has been claimed!!

0.5 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) (0.5/each)
These are ATCs that I created by digitally modifying my photographs and then mounting them onto playing cards.  ATCs are 2.5"x3.5" and make perfect little pieces of artwork!  Each comes in a protective sleeve and is signed by me.  Please specify which you would like in your claim.  From left to right - Simplicity, Exploration, Tranquility, Serenity.

iPod armband (0.5)
This was made for me as part of my Magic Yarn Ball Round 5 swap by Eye On Sparrow.  Unfortunately I don't have an iPod and would rather it go to somebody that does!  It's crocheted with velcro closure.

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (0.5)
I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

Shell Earrings (0.5)
Made a pair of these for my swap partner in another swap but liked them so much I made another pair for myself.  I still have supplies to make more!!  They have small wooden beads and a shell in the center.  This is a photograph of my pair - I'll be making any orders when you claim so the bead colors may vary slightly.  If you want to claim more than one pair, just let me know!

0.25 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Fuzzy Scarf (0.25)
Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Supplies
Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

2 Sailor Girl Vintage Notecards (0.25 pts)
Sweet image of a sailor girl with a nautical line-drawing behind her.  This is for 2 blank notecards with envelopes.  Perfect for paper crafting - would make a really cute notebook or scrapbook page theme.

Thank You Notecards (0.5 pts each)
I have 2 sets of Thank You cards (each set has 8 or more I believe, forgot to count!)  They could be used as is or used as a base to embellish.  They have matching envelopes.  Please specify plain or floral in your claim

Free with purchase
Pick one!

Fuzzy Pouch
This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Mystery Yarn
I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

Claims made from me: sent/received
- Shell Earrings (0.5)
- 2 Sailor Girl Vintage Notecards (0.25)
- 2 Photo Notecards (0.25)

Claims I have made: received

Pending: 1
Current: 4

TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010 11:53:20 AM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

racehorse87
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010 08:59:35 PM »

The earring shop!

Shop OPEN
Stats: Pet-free (although I wish it weren't!), smoke-free
Bio: I'm a university student specializing in Behavioral Neuroscience. Not surprisingly, I have a strong nerdy streak. However, I try to balance this out with a healthy dose of creative expression through crafting and theater. Smiley

0.5 point items

A real class act - can be made with silver color or gold color findings
Claim as "black drop silver earrings" or "black drop gold earrings"

A little shimmer
Claim as "brown wire-wrapped earrings"

Firefly
Claim as "firefly"

1 point items

Golden glow - can be made with a mix of gold and copper findings, or all copper findings
Claim as "golden glow gold/copper" or "gold glow copper"

Antique grace
Claim as "antique grace"

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 2
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nesse
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2010 10:11:20 AM »

! Nessa's Shop !
closed indefinitely (at the moment)

smoke free and kitty friendly!
nauble hat [3]
handspun & handknit

Fiberrrr!

sunstone [3]
4oz domestic top

garden variety [3]
4oz domestic top

Huggable Heart [1]
cute, friendly, and super huggable! filled with polyfill, and yarn/fiber scraps (may contain wool, so hand washing is best)

green custom made for Lo{ve}
blue (faceless, you get to choose what kind of eyes you want! only 1 point 'cause it was knit too loose.)

hamburger scarf! [1][/b]
got in a personal swap with Molly.Connelly but I have sooo many scarves! closeups can be found here

Handmade Vegan Soaps!!

Pumpkin Crunch Pie[1]
smells sooooo incredibly yummy, but it looks kinda like brains. gross yet irresistible!

Witching Hour[1]
this one is not as smelly as I'd like it to be... it's supposed to smell musky and yummy and patchoulie-y, but it's not very potent. I just gave one of these to a friend of mine and he loves it. says it's a very 'fresh' scent. so I guess it's pretty hit or miss with different people.

Lavender & Vanilla[1]

Joy of Almond:
CP soap with almond & coconut fragrance oil, swirled with cocoa powder. [get it? Almond Joy? hehe copyright infringement my arse]

Supplies!

box of recycled bubblewrap [1]
I'll pack the box with as much bubblewrap as I possible can without popping the bubbles lol.
this is about the size of the box:

Stamp Set [all for 1pt]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sold:
Nesse to UntouchableFace- Pumpkin Pie Cruch X2 (2)
                                     Witching Hour X1 (1)

Bought:
ruby tuesday to nesse - 4 wooden buttons .5pt each [2]                 

Current: 0
Pending: 3
Total: 3
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010 01:03:00 PM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2010 09:54:07 PM »

losed.

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

[NEW]  Maple Seed Cowl - (3 pt)
Made with malabrigo worst (merino).  colorway little lovely.  very soft

[NEW]  Dolores Street Cowl - (3 pt)
Made with malabrigo chunky (merino).  colorway whale road.  very soft

[NEW]  Cherry Garica Cowl - (3 pt)
Made with malabrigo chunky (merino).  colorway Sapphire Magenta.  very soft

[NEW]  blue/green weave scarf - (1 pt)
Handweave on the crinket loom.  there are a few errors but it is very cute.  Made with Brown sheep natural spun yarn.  Size 5" width x 50" length (excluding the 3" fringes)

shetland crazy batt.
Made from washed locks from the shetland fleece that I claimed from lapoli.  I dyed the locks to red, pink and yellow and picked and carded into batt. (3pt for both)
3.15 oz total.  This batt will make bumpy/lumpy yarn...

walnut hat - (1)
adult size.  knit from handspun and natural dye(black walnut) wool with mohair hair roving.

rib hat - (1)
adult size

purple tote bag - (1)

knitted felt bowl set - (3)
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

wine charms - (1)
in 10 different colors

ID Badge Holder/Lanyard - (1)
With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay button - (1)

knitted bag "Sueet Suede" - (1)
size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

Supplies

See picture below.  Items listed from left to right and top to bottom.

Turtle paperweight - (1)
New.  In original packing.

Fairytale flexible push mold - (1)
New.  Never been used.  No original packaging.  For polymer clay

purse handle - (1)

Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 7
Pending:  0
TOTAL:  7
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010 08:18:36 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sin esperanza
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010 12:34:52 PM »

Sin esperanza's emporium of goodies!

OPEN

Info: All items come from a smoke-free, pet free, tree friendly environment!

3 point items:
none at this time

2 point items:
Berrylicious half apron - 2pts
100% cotton, blue and yellow trim with trim flower.

1 point items:

Passionate purple feathered clip 1pt

circular cotton flannel cloth pads. 
Each pad has four layers of flannel with one piece of terry towelling sandwiched between them.  I have plenty of the same fabrics so feel free to mix and match and ask for as many as you like! 1pt for each

prismatic cosmetic bags.
7" by 4" and lined with co-ordinating fabrics. Pick by colour of zip (green or grey!) 1pt

Venetian nights ear-rings 1pt

Czech delight ear-rings 1pt

0.5 pt items

kidney hoops in venice! 0.5pt

Milifiori stitch markers 0.5pt

Bubbly Bobby pins 0.5 pt

Kanzashi bobby pins 0.5pt

Supplies/non-crafted stuff

Pink Yarn 1 pt for all

Claims:
Claims made from me...

Claims made by me...

Current: 2
Total: 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2010 09:25:23 PM »

me, opening tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
veludo
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010 07:06:56 AM »

Veludo's shop is located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Smoke free shop but there's a cat living here...

OPEN
more items coming soon

1 POINT ITEMS

Daffodil Fields
1  available
Big green wool bead addorned with metal flower cap, white disc beads and acrylic yellow bead.

Polka Dots
1  available
Acqua wool bead addorned with a red round glass bead and a clear glass faceted disc bead.

Heritage
1  available
Green glass bead adorned with two copper flower caps hangs from a copper kidney earwire.

Romantic Walk
1  available
Clear glass bead, red faceted round bead and purple czech flower bead hang from a silver toned earwire.

2 POINTS ITEMS

Autumn Flower
1  available
Assorted autumn colored glass beads joined by a silver plated wire. Chain metal unknown.

Lemon Tree
1  available
Yellow acrylic beads and grey gemstone donut czech beads joined by a silver plated wire. Chain metal unknown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sent   received   late, with communication   late, with no communication   MIA

Claims made from me -

Claims I have made - 

Current: 3

TOTAL: 3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Make Liquid Soap
Expansion Plans of the Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento, California
How Quilting Can Help People in Need
How to Make a Whirlwind Flag Quilt Block
Creative Letter packaging Ideas
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...