A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 305,730
Currently Running With Scissors:
478 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 157
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED; MAIL BY 2/6/2010)  (Read 101095 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissCrafty29
« Reply #770 on: January 08, 2010 06:14:17 PM »

YAY, Partners Smiley I am off to PM my partner now!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
irish_chicky
« Reply #771 on: January 08, 2010 07:07:25 PM »

yay partners!!!! I'm so excited to get started!! I'll be PMing my partner up a storm tomorrow... MissCrafty29.. with a ton of questions.. it's to late to think right now haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in doing personal swaps!!!
Kaissa
« Reply #772 on: January 08, 2010 07:22:57 PM »

am i the only one who can never remember what they've put on the questionnaires?!
i'm excited to start for my partner, but am concerned now that i wasn't clear or may have been confusing! (i know i feel confused now!)

ack- i'll just leave it all up to you my dear, and i'll get on with treating you to some thrifty, homemade goodies!  Cheesy
I always forget what I put on my questionnaire!! I've started saving a copy in my outbox now so I can go back and look later!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #773 on: January 08, 2010 07:48:21 PM »

I think I have just the perfect partner. You may not be able to tell from my pasts posts, but we have similar taste.

So in a way, I get to play in my favorite things while making them for you.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #774 on: January 08, 2010 08:17:44 PM »

yea for partners..............I LOVE MINE (maremare)............and will have a hard time not sending a truck to deliver all the stuff I want to make for her...........

hope everyone is as happy with their partner as I am with mine.... Cheesy

She's not joking. That's what they make flat rate boxes for, right, Mindy?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my partner and I've made a few things for her, plus doubles for myself! I am going to have to research shipping costs for this....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #775 on: January 08, 2010 08:44:06 PM »

I had another idea of things that could be made to help us be more frugal..greeting cards.
The ones in the stores are usually at least $3-5 if not more! (Not including the super simple 99cent cards.) So a package of pretty handmade greeting cards for things like birthdays, weddings, showers, baby births, graduations, etc. would be nice.
(I know personalized notecards on on the list, but greeting cards weren't...they are quite similar.)

I'm totally sticking with my resolution to make all my birthday/etc cards tihis year, when I wrote a list of all the birthday, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Anniversary, Valentines Day blah blah blah I had over 40 cards and that's jyst for family and a handful of close friends, and not including Christmas even. So far I've made all the cards up til March and it's going to save me a bundle.

Does anyone know if you can recreate the Pampered Chef Hand Soap Foam bottle gadget (turns regular hand soap liquid into foam by filling the bottle up to a certain level and topping it up with water. Anyone know how to do that or know if I could just use another empty foam container to save on handsoap etc? Can't justify the Pampered Chef price tag especially when I only want it to save money!!

P.s Yay for partners, and how lucky am I, not only do I have a lovely partner but she's visiting my city at the end of the month so we can hand each other our parcels and save on shipping. This is the best swap everrrr!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #776 on: January 08, 2010 09:28:27 PM »

I've refilled the Dial soap containers with no problems before.  They don't seem to last that long, but my Pampered Chef didn't either.  I can't remember what the ratio is, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #777 on: January 08, 2010 09:56:49 PM »

P.s Yay for partners, and how lucky am I, not only do I have a lovely partner but she's visiting my city at the end of the month so we can hand each other our parcels and save on shipping. This is the best swap everrrr!!  Grin

Eeek!  Happy noise!  I can't wait!  I get a weekend away from my kids, a refreshing conference to attend and I get to meet you and swap in person!!  Grin  Three weeks can't go fast enough.  Well, as long as I can find lots of crafting time in there somewhere. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #778 on: January 08, 2010 10:40:15 PM »

My issue with coupons is I've been trying to "eat clean" and I'm not going to use coupons for processed foods like Kraft.  
I just started getting a magazine called "Clean Eating." It's really great and has lots of recipes with reasonable ingredients (price and availability) and they are quite tasty. Just thought you might want to check that out. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
LagamorphLounge
« Reply #779 on: January 08, 2010 10:51:10 PM »

I have to say, my swap partner is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!  I can't wait to get started on some great crafts, frugal style!  YAY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 157 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Bart Simpson
New York Comic Con 2008
How to Do the Grafitti Letter P
How to Learn Graffiti Art
How to Do Grafitti Clothing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...