A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 157
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED; MAIL BY 2/6/2010)  (Read 92373 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1220 on: January 17, 2010 07:41:54 AM »

Checking in!  I've got part of a ______ done, and plans for a _________, and some more of a _________ worked on ...

BTW .. if you're looking for Washing Soda, ACE hardware carries it. ... and more importantly, they'll let you order stuff off of their website and have it delivered to the store for no shipping costs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1221 on: January 17, 2010 08:01:06 AM »

Ooh you are a tease onegroovyday!  Woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 5/21

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #1222 on: January 17, 2010 08:08:22 AM »

Can't believe so many people are done and nearly done, I had a set of ----------- that I was making, but jinxed it by saying I could rustle them up in one night, ended up having to rip out seams a plenty and now just have the remnants of the project to finish off, Grrrr I hate having to rip out seams.

Did get an idea for organising my package though which if I'm able to get everything to fit will be pretty cool. So excited about the idea I had last night.

OOoh and my copy of Homemade is ready at the library to pick up... if only they were open Sundays  Grin

ItchyFingers: with my baby (1st) I was only REALLY sure that I felt him kick at 20 weeks and by then everyone in the room could tell too because you could see it! What with English parents and a kung fu kick he is destined to be the next young David Beckham ... except for without the scrawny wife  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SAHMama
« Reply #1223 on: January 17, 2010 08:28:37 AM »

OMG... Am I the only one that can't keep up with the discussion?? Every time I log on there are a million more pages!!  Shocked Shocked Not that it's a bad thing, but I just don't know when I'll be able to read everything. Maybe I'll dedicate an hour or so soon if I can!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amymisha
« Reply #1224 on: January 17, 2010 11:30:25 AM »

I spent the morning drinking some nice red wine with my friend Alyssa and crafty crafting. I made a bunch of _____ ____s for my partner and we had a ton of fun. More crafty goodness tomorrow where I will make some ___ _____ ____s. : ) This is a new technique for me, but I am having FUN with it. Hopefully as they dry they'll look better and better. Now to go (ugh) clean more. I cleaned for 5 hours yesterday. Bleh. But then had a nice chill evening. Made a TON of lasagna and some friends of mine came down from Maine so we spun fire in the snow! I haven't fire hooped for ages, but it was fun fun.
OK. Back to cleaning world. Luckily I am in a swap your stash swap, so I can put my box together as I clean. : )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kaissa
« Reply #1225 on: January 17, 2010 12:13:03 PM »

OMG... Am I the only one that can't keep up with the discussion?? Every time I log on there are a million more pages!!  Shocked Shocked Not that it's a bad thing, but I just don't know when I'll be able to read everything. Maybe I'll dedicate an hour or so soon if I can!

I can't keep up with it either! And SAHMama - I didn't even realize you are in this swap too! yay!! On an unrelated to this swap note - I am about 75% done with your angel package!  Cheesy

Made more progress last night on this swap too - I have two smalls all done and working on the medium.  But I just got another brilliant idea....so.... may have to start on that today too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #1226 on: January 17, 2010 04:18:10 PM »

I'm back after being gone for the weekend.  Took an hour and got caught up on this thread and reserved a bunch of the joey green books.  I LOVE my library, they've got such a great system loaning from all of their system libraryies.  I also checked out paperbackswap, and listed 3 books one is already reserved for someone. 

Everything is finally gathered for this swap.  I should be able to craft and finish up by the end of the week.  Then it'll be time to majorly overhaul & organize my crafting area.  I've got so many piles that need to be sorted & crafted & simply put away, it's crazy.

A frugal link I love to check for ideas is called the dollar stretcher ( stretcher.com ).  I've gotten tons of ideas from gifts to meals from there.  Their site is sorted alphabetecally and by subject so it's handy when you're looking for something specific.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #1227 on: January 17, 2010 06:43:08 PM »

starting slow, but sure. Gathering a definite list and my jaw is dropping at the idea that some are near finished!  Coffee, anyone?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1228 on: January 17, 2010 07:34:32 PM »

I usually am one of those who is done on the early side..but this time since mink_bikini and I are meeting in two weeks, I'm not in a rush.  And we're not sticking to the minimum requirements either since we don't have to pay for shipping.  I basically just set myself a $5 limit on out of stash spending and otherwise I'm going nuts!  And having so much fun!  Makes me glad I don't have any other swaps on the go right now...it's nice to focus on this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
imafundork
« Reply #1229 on: January 17, 2010 07:59:57 PM »

My plan for tomorrow is to start crafting for SAHmama.  I think that there is only one thing that I need to purchase and everything else will come from stash!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 157 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Scarlett Johansson’s Full Lip Look
Beyoncé’s Foolproof Makeup Tips That Will Last All Day
How You Should Wear Your Hair For Your Wedding
How to Create A Winged Eyeliner
How To Take A Perfect Selfie
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...