Swap name: Winter Sock Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: stitch81
Sign-up date range: Dec. 20- Jan 15th
Date to send item by: March 15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO Nope
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
...THIS SWAP IS OPEN TO BOTH KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS!!!!
Baby it's cold outside.... so knit/crochet me a pair of socks! Welcome to the Winter Sock Swap! To participate in this swap, you are agreeing to knit/crochet 1 (one) pair of socks for your partner, and also provide an additional skein (enough for your partner to knit/crochet up an additional pair of socks on their own time) of yarn.
Now, I'm not your mother, so I'm not going to pester you all about checking in each week. We are all adults, capable of keeping track of our own obligations... SO... participating in the board is desired, but not required. Organizational notes will be posted to the board, so I advise checking in to see what is going on. Sendouts are scheduled for March 15th. You MUST PM me AND your partner AND provide a DC number when you send. If I don't hear from you by the deadline, and 1 week has passed, you will receive negative feedback and an angel will be found to replace you. I think 8 weeks of crafting time for 1 pair of socks is more than reasonable.
IF you would like to do extras.. well, I'll leave that up to you and your partner to discuss and arrange.
So... if you agree to the above... fill out the questionaire and send it to me stitch81
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you knit, or crochet?:
Colors you can't stand:
Fibers you can't stand:
Do you have a preference on what you recieved...knitted or crocheted or do you care either way?:
What is your knitting/crocheting level (are you comfortable with more complicated patterns or do you prefer to keep things simpler?)
What types of patterns do you prefer? Simple... lacy... cables...other...
Do you have any allergens in your home? smoke, pets...
Do you have any allergies?
Any other information you would like your partner to know?
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
7. Zombie_QueenBLUE=SENTPURPLE=RECIEVEDGREEN=SENT & RECIEVEDRED=LATE CONTACT ME ASAP!!
ROUND ROBIN GROUP:DizzerSpinninRound