A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2009 GALLERY!  (Read 16548 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

moonshae
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009 12:32:44 PM »

Reserved for moonshae

Day 12 - Gift tags. Great minds think alike I suppose *g* They've already been in used in a great gift wrapping a-thon with my housemate last night.

Day 11 - Fabric covered buttons, an almost kit! This is getting sooo freaky because I was sooo close to giving fabric covered buttons to EnchantedIndigo for Day 11 as well.... I even bought some (but then I lost them Sad) crazy man!

These are sooo being made up for my Christmas outfit I'm currently making!

This is not swap related, but I'm excited by this crafting update - Australian laws are being amended so soon I'll be able to bring knitting needles on planes! I'm not planning on flying anywhere anytime soon but *happy dance* I'm sure you crafty people out there understand my glee

Day 10 - Stitch markers. I'm not how well the colour comes up, but they are a lovely deep purple

Day 9 - Matchbook notebooks that match my Day 12 gift tags

Day 8 - Bath day. Three lovely soaps, Honey Oatmeal, Sparkle and Brown Sugar. Apparently they've been tested on Husband, Family and Friends. Three milk bath bags. Two scented sachets, one in vanilla cinnamon clove, one vanilla nutmeg clove. Mmmm christmas spice!

Day 7 - my favourite Christmas memory was of a breakfast that my housemates and I had one year and EnchantedIndigo gave me a Christmas breakfast kit to remind me. It is awesome. Truly.
Included where some napkin/name plates
Tea! The rooibos/almond was taken to work but here we have Jasmine Green
A hot chocolate mix I can smell before I've opened the package *drool*
And a German pancake mix (with English instructions)
And there was a spice/herb mix for making mulled cider or wine, but customs objected to it Sad

Day 6.... cookies! nom I have a recipe for sugar cookies and an icing recipe and a icing piping bag, sprinkles of GIANT proportions (seriously, we don't get them that big here!) and some cookies to eat while baking. YUM.

Day 5 is awesome. A hanging toiletry bag, a medium bag, a small bag, a tampon cosy and a tissue holder all in beautiful fabric.

Day 4, also in perfect fabric, a giant pincushion with matching wrist pin cushion (which fits beautifully), a needle case in a tin, all in a Christmas bag. I sooo needed that wrist cushion!!

Day 3 - Christmas stocking for mother, sister and boyfriend.

Day 2 - a stocking for ME and santa filled it with chocolate Santas, a peppermint stick and more TEA. I love tea. AND a kit to knit two pairs of socks!

Day 1 was my big wish item and it's absolutely perfect! A jewellery picture frame with a knitted "picture" bit to hang my earrings on! THANKYOU!!! I've already put it to work!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009 02:24:19 PM by moonshae » THIS ROCKS   Logged
OhThat
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009 12:34:05 PM »

Day 1 - no package
Day 2 - no package

On the 3rd day of Christmas:  Sock monkey knitting kit Smiley

Even if I never figure out how to knit, I know people who do, maybe I can talk them into making this for me Smiley

On the 4th day of Christmas:  Her card says "kind of a random day" but it is certainly a great one!!!

A bunch of homemade dog and cat treats for for our pets!  The dogs have already sampled and say they are DELICIOUS.  Brrrp (one of our cats) loves the catnip dipped bird, as you can see....

Beautiful embroidered note cards with my favorite flower - poppies!  I'm so happy she sent two of each design so I can keep one and send one.

A SUPER AWSOME planner with the Marimekko flower design on the front and my name too!  On the inside is the Swedish phrase (as on the rolling pin), I love it!

And the BEST thing ever, a Marimekko bag with a poppy print on it!  I love it, I've been wanting a bag like this for forever.  And now I have a matching planner to keep inside.  People with think I have it all together!  I don't know how you found this, iheartzb, but I love it, thanks!

On the 5th day of Christmas:

Package on the way.....also arrived 12/22!

Baking supplies! (just in time for baking day tomorrow).  Some measuring cups and spoons, some mixing spoons and super cute embroidered dishcloths with gingerbread people.  And a nice rolling pin with the Swedish phrase that means "Away is good, but home is best" Smiley

On the 6th day of Christmas:

Stuff to pamper myself with Smiley

Bath salts, an adorable eye mask with eyelashes embroidered on, homemade soaps, LOTS of socks (I'm an avid sock collector!!), lotions, body wash and body spray and of course, chocolates!

On the 7th day of Christmas:

Package on the way.....Arrived 12/22, yay!

A learning to knit kit Smiley  A loom thingie (which I've been looking at for months, but never bought one), some super soft yarn, something called "plarn" and a project bag to keep the yarn from getting tangled (or attacked by the cats).  I can't wait to get started and see if I can actually tangle some yarn together and make it look like something!!!

On the 8th day of Christmas - embroidery awesomeness!

She included hoops, pre-made lined cards so I can embroider designs on paper, transfers, embroider floss and a cute needle book with needles.  And most importantly, a VERY helpful book on how to do a million different embroidery stitches.  Thanks!!!!

And on the 9th day of Christmas - supplies!

a hand stamped apple totebag to hold all of the goodies in: two sizes of glue sticks, a big bag of cool buttons, three things of elastic (which I needed SO bad to finish my kids Christmas PJ pants!!!!), a pack of steam-a-seam, a glue gun, two stacks of scrapbooking papers and Sharpies!!!  Thanks a million iheartzb!

On the 10th Day of Christmas, iheartzb gave to me:

a giant wreath made from an embroidery hoop (some of the parts fell of, but I have glue handy!)

a pretty candle holder and some beautiful candles (I can NEVER have enough candles or candle holders!!!)

the cutest knitted(crochet?) Charlie Brown sweater ornament!  I love it and so does DH!!  A starfish made into a santa, a measuring tape made into a bow, then an ornament (love it!) and the best things ever, the gingerbread men cookie cutters I've been wanted for YEARS!!!!!

and a beautiful Christmas Memories album, what a great idea!!!!  It has a built in recorder so I can put a message or song on it (I think that's what it's for).  But I love it and I'm already putting things in it.  I'm a collector of small bits to remember things by so this is perfect.

Thanks SO much iheartzb, I love everything so far Smiley

On the 11th Day of Christmas, iheartzb gave to me:

lots of yummy goodies (pumpkin pinwheels, chocolate kisses, peppermint bark, chocolate caramel pretzels).  Mmmmmm.  Plus two awesome containers which I desperately need for sending cookies to school this Friday!  Smiley

I rec'd 12 very cool package bows made of recycled magazines - and matching gift tags (plus a bonus silver sharpie marker) Smiley

Yay for a great start!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009 09:00:07 AM by OhThat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009 12:36:47 PM »

A Spot for MissDisney *o*

i received days 12-8 today, pictures to follow (12/19/09)

DAY 12
Cookies Smiley my daddy really likes them

DAY 11
Mini Muffins, chocolate chip for this day...my niece keeps calling them cupcakes, its so cute

DAY 10
more mini muffins, banana nut this time, one of my favorites

DAY 9
brownies, which will please my hubby (i dont like nuts, so i cant eat them, but he is a chocolate fiend, so its all good)

DAY 8
Beautiful (albeit broken in transit) vintage Disney ornaments. I especially love the Pluto one.

DAY 7

DAY 6

DAY 5

DAY 4

DAY 3

DAY 2

DAY 1

THANK YOU HOLLISTERCOBABE
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 03:55:44 PM by MissDisney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
EOcrafter
Never met a craft I didn't like

mmm rummy drink!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009 12:47:36 PM »

RESERVED...for me...soon to contain pics Smiley
Day 12 - i got dozens and dozens of: stitch markers and calories in the form of chocolate bars!  The chocolate bars are already gone!  i LOVE LOVE the stitch markers!

Day 10 - TEN pairs of earrings!  here are my favorites Smiley

and day NINE..oh my goodness..i jsut love this!!

it is nine wooden blocks covered in canvas that are painted from dark green to light green, fading from one corner to the next.  there is a lovely abstract splash across all the blocks.  this iwll look SO wonderful in my crafting room!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009 06:23:55 PM by EOcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ckchan
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009 12:56:02 PM »

Thank you to MommyTheMaid for being such a great partner!!  I thoroughly enjoyed crafting for you and you totally spoiled me.  Thank you!!!

DAY1
I received a Weekend Bag!!  I've been wanting a sewn one for so long and I finally got one!!  It'll be perfect for the retreat I have to attend in January.  I love love love the colors and pattern she used too.  It's perfect!!

DAY 2

Bento Box!  I love the colors used!!

An organizer for my cube.  It's polka dots and I think it will add a pop of color to my cube!!

DAY 3
A lot of goodies!!

Sewing Machine Cover

Linkin Park Inspired Quilt

Fabric Basket that my cat wanted to be in when I took the picture

Crochet Hook Organizer

DAY 4
Scrapbooking Day!  MommyTheMaid totally spoiled me with scrapbooking supplies!  She also got me a book too.  I've never been good at scrapbooking so thsi book will come in handy!

DAY 5
Reusable grocery bags and produce bags!  I love the colors on these and the produce bags definitely are intriguing.  I wonder if I could get money back like MommytheMaid does.  Will upload pics tonight!!

DAY 6
Front

Back

6 Christmas Houses!  I love decorating my kitchen with these.  

DAY 7

7 Balls of yarn - 5 Virgin Wool and 2 great sock yarns!!    I love the colors!!!

DAY 8
Cake Decorating Day!

cake soap, cake decorating book, and cake decorating stuff

2 hot pads made with the insulated stuff, which I'm so thankful for.  The ones in my kitchen are definitely getting holes and my hands has burned with other pads I have.  These pads have been tested and approved!!  Smiley  The towel is great too!!  I love these kinds cuz they absorb very well!!

Lovely reversable apron!  I love these fabrics that she use!!  She also included a knit dish cloth.  I need more of these in my kitchen and house.  They absorb so well!!

DAY 9
1 Garden Book!
4 Christmas Place Mats , 4 Cup Mats, 2 Reusable Napkins

5 Jello Magnets

DAY 10
I received a Days of the Week underwear!!!  I love unique custom underwear!!  She also crocheted me really cute creatures for my cubicle that I can't wait to take with me tomorrow!!

DAY 11
MommyTheMaid made me 11 great cards.  They are all unique and different.  I can't wait to use them!

DAY 12
I received a ton of goodies!  I received 2 types of cookies: chocolate peppermint drops and cranberry walnut oatmeal cookies.  She also sent me chocolate almond toffee.  Also, she sent me strawberry tea that I can't wait to try!!  Lastly she sent me hot chocolate and candy canes.  She totally spoiled me on day 12!!!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009 03:01:27 PM by ckchan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
missmoppet
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009 01:31:20 PM »

Special thanks:
I would like to thank my partner in this swap for doing such a great job on my gifts. From the bought goodies, to the hand stenciled shirts, handmade snuggie, blanket and the things inspired by my wist.  I love everything and can see how much time and thought went in to making this swap fun for me.  I also had so much fun making your 12 days of Christmas magical as well.  From hunting yard sales and stores for items and then crafting things from your wist list.  I hope you enjoy all your items as much as I am enjoying mine.  Thanks again and Happy Christmas!

Also, thanks kish for organizing and funthreads for co-organizing.  As I know a lot of time is spent on keeping this swap running smoothly.  Also thanks for my awesome partner!  

I went ahead and opened days 3-1 today as well.  Reason being with christmas plans of visiting family these next few days.  Soooo....heres days 1-3 a wee bit early:

Bonus day 6 items:

My partner also included some bonus things for my day 6.  Lots of wood items to practice my wood burning skills on.  Thanks again!

On the 1st day of Christmas.....

Todays big gift, the finale of the whole 12 days of Christmas is a so soft and cozy blanket made with the Gryffindor colors!  Roar Roar Gryffindor!  (Im such a Harry Potter fan!)  This thing is soooo warm and soooo soft.  Really, a great finish to this swap.  I love it!  Thank you sooo much partner.  
(pics soon, as the lighting is making the blanket colors look faded.  And they are really nice burgundy and gold)

On the 2nd day of Christmas.....

Todays gift is a Nintendo messenger bag!  Love it!  Ohhhhh how cool it is!  And a nice long strap and a zipper pocket.  Squeeel!  And when I opened it there was some wonderful fabrics!  Im so excited.  This is yet another day of gifts that are so perfect for me.  Thank you so much partner!  

On the 3rd day of Christmas.....

Okie dokie!  Today I unwrapped some of the most comfy and cute house slippers!  Pink and fuzzy with hello kitty sewn to the top of them!  Weeee!  I just love house slippers and hello kitty too!  Double Bonus!  And a wonderfully warm and totally awesome snuggie!  I am always cold so this puppy will is perfect for me.  And she made it with the most perfect material.  its a dark black with burgundy kanji in it.  But for some reason my camera can not phot g

raph fleece and makes the colors look dull.  But anyways, I love todays gifts they are great for this cold weather!  
(pics soon, the camera keeps making the snuggie color look faded, but its really a deep black and dark maroon.  Very pretty.)

On the 4th day of Christmas.......

Alright after opening all these amazing days I had to brace myself for day 4.  I have grinned and squeeled so much during these 12 days of christmas days.  So, slowly, slowly I opened todays gift.  And what to my wondering eyes should appear but another super fun day of gifts!  More yummy jolly ranchers, a kanji stamp set, and a make my own stamp kit complete with an ink pad, rubber stamp pad to carve on and a nifty carving tool.  Whooo yeah!!!!  Im contemplating what kind of stamp to carve.  Maybe a cupcake or a dragon or.Eeep!  The possiblities!  Thanks partner for another wonderful day of holiday surprizes!

On the 5th day of Christmas.....

Oh my goodness!!!!!  Oh yes!!!!!  I grabbed day 5 gift and on top was a yummy looking hot chocolate toffee for two drink mix.  When I unwrapped the gift under it I seen a neat kanji apron.  All excited I picked it up to find a Gryffindor t-shirt under it!!!!  So, I picked it up to drool over it, and under it was a SERIOUS BLACK t-shirt!!!!  By this time I was squeeeling like a giddy school girl!!!!!  My hubby was grinning at me going Its so adoreable how excited you get over Harry Potter stuff.  So at this point I dont attempt to pick up the serious black shirt, because every time I pick up an item I see something even more squeel worthy underneath.  So Im just staring at this serious black shirt.  Grinning, then looking at my other items I already picked up, then I look back at the serious black shirt.  Grinning ear to ear thinking I am the LUCKIEST girl!!!!!!  My partner is soooo cool!   I love her!!!  I love this shirt!  I love this other shirt, I love this apron, did I mention I love the serious black shirt?!?!  Okay, so finally I decided that I need to see what is folded under the serious black shirt, so slowly I lift the shirt and SQUEEEEEL!!!  A Gryffindor hoodie!!!!  Yes yes a warm and cozy Gryffindor hoodie to wear with my super cool t-shirts.  After much drooling I took pictures and am finally typing about it here.  Thank you soooooooo much!!!!!

On the 6th day of Christmas.....

Woo!  Today is yet another amazing day.  I am like a little kid at Christmas!  Ive been wanting to try wood burning for awhile.  I had one wood burning tool I bought at a yardsale but it never got hot enough to acutally burn wood.  So imagine my surprize when I opened todays gift and behold!!!!  A nifty wood burning kit!  A trinket box to wood burn on, a first aid kit in case I burn myself, and inside the trinket box were jolly rancher candies!  I havent had these in years, I forgot how yummy they were.  Mmmmmm.  Thanks for a great day of goodies!  Im super excited about using this wood burning kit.  

On the 7th day of Christmas.....

Oh my gosh!  Day 7 has totally spoiled me.  Here I am all excited because my past days of presents have been so amazing and then I opened todays gifts!!!!!  Straight off of my wist (my partner did so many things from my wist, its been so great!) She sends me a bento hamburger container!!!!  SQUEEEEEEL!!!  I have drooled over this thing and put it on my wist list and my partner found one for me!  And thats just part of todays gifts, also included are animal rice molds (totally cute!), regular rice molds, 1 set of square cutters an egg mold, tiny sauce containers and silverware in the hamburger and divider grass!  SQUEEEEELLLLL!!!!  I dont see how she managed to find all this awesome bento stuff.  I can never find anything here, so I am so super excited with these bento things.  Thanks again and again.  I am sooo loving everything you have sent me!

On the 8th day of Christmas.....

Day 8:
Today wonderful gifts consisted of handmade cards and envelopes.  These babies will come in handy as I do a lot of writing and card sending to my family that are out of state.  And the neat thing about these cards is that they are velvety soft.  You cant really tell in the picture but they are amazingly soft on the front.  The little ant on is my favorite though.  Ha ha.  A stamp with little ants!  How cute!  Thanks again for my wonderful gifts!

On the 9th day of Christmas......

Today was also a pleasant day of wonderful gifts.  Today consisted of 2 sets of amigurumi patterns.  Which is my weakness when it comes to crochet.  Ha ha.  Darning needles, crochet hook that lights up!  Which is exciting because Ive never tried these light ones before.  Also was the coolest crochet hook roll, its an asian theme one and its so perfect.  Especially since I dont have a crochet hook role.  Tape measure, stitch markers and legwarmer kit with yarn! Whoo whoo!  Again, a day filled with pleasant little surprize presents.  Thanks again!  

On the 10th day of Christmas......

Day 10:
Whoo!  Just when I think my gifts couldnt get any cooler my partner goes and makes my day 10 even better then the previous 2 days!  She sent me one of my most favorite movies The Sound of Music on dvd!!!!  Eeep! After I post this I will put it in the dvd player and play with the rest of my wonderful day 10 items.  Anywaystodays goodies are lots of fimo clay, stitch n bitch book, shrinky dinks, amigurumi eyes, mold release and resin and more candy!  T-shirts to stencil and awesome fabric!!!!!  Indeed I will be busy crafting away and watching my new movie.  Thank you so much everything is so perfect!  Grin I love it all!

On the 11th day of Christmas......

Day 11:
Even more wonderful goodies.  Today present consisted of a Magic Yarn Ball.  I dont know why but these lovely things always get me so excited!  Anyways, my Magic Yarn ball included so many goodies!  There were a hello kitty pencils, hello kitty notebook, hello kitty key chain, pack of tattoos, a pendant package, charms, cup cake patches, a dragon stamp, kanji photo picture, and 2 skeins of yarn!  Whoo! I already tested out the dragon stamp, and its so awesome, as  well as everything else.  Thank you!  I just realized that I didnt get a photo of the dragon stamp.  I already used it as soon as I unraveled it from the magic yarn ball.  So I'll have to take a photo of it later.  There was also more cupcake patches but theyve already been used.  Grin

On the 12th day of Christmas......

Cute owl, alien and nintendo theme magnets for the refrigerator, a tree of life necklace, lucky cat pendant, celtic pendant, and tootsie rolls.  Whoo!  All of which were in a nifty tin!  I love everything but the mario magnets are my favorite. Thanks partner!  Grin  

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009 06:48:01 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
cursive_queen
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009 01:38:21 PM »

Day 12 from Craft and Bake... Yummy Snickerdoodles.  She said I could open them early... so we've been enjoying them all weekend

Day 11 - brownies we opened early... they're almost gone.  Very tasty. She added banana flavoring, ive never had that in a brownie

Day 10 - a cute little wood burned recipe box, with dividers, some recipes and cards for me to write in more.  its great, I didn't have a recipe box

Day 9 from From craft and bake, lots of fimo goodies... hair clip and pendants/beads, a little twilight inspired phone charm and a neat multilayer pink beaded choker

Day 8 a TON of handmade soaps (seaside, apple pie, nausea relief, PMS, rosemary) and 2 headache balms and a lip balm.  So nice, I'm going to place a bar by each sink in the house

Day 7 - great shrinky accessories.  Doctor who bracelet and earrings (I never wear earrings, but I forced those puppies in my ears this morning), 2 flower magnets and cute penguin hair pins

Day 6- Candy Making supplies  -- which were promptly put to use to make candy suckers for kiddo's girl scout party

Day 5 a beautiful patchwork stocking and candies

A close up of just the stocking

Day 4 - No Package

Day 3 - presents for my family   A stencil  star wars shirt for my husband, drawing charcoals and paper for older DSD  and wrist warmers for younger DSD

Day 2 - wreaths.  One with tied fabric strips and one foam based one with a ton of paper leaves to create it myself

Day 1 a cute fleece coat (I had an action shot but my camera ate it)  With it being black fleece it was hard to get a good shot

I wore it work today, it was very pretty and comfy. 
Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009 12:32:09 PM by cursive_queen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009 01:57:29 PM »

Here are all my goodies BEGGING to be unwrapped!

On the 12th Day of Crafstermas CkChan gave to me:

An absolutely adorable fabric matching game from my wists!!  She must have stalked me good cause the print for the back is my favorite flower that I used a different color of to send my MAF partner.  I LOVE it!!! Sorry no action shots yet, it's going under the tree for Troy.  Cheesy

On the 11th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me: Supplies!  
Scrapbook papers, a ton of stamps and amigurumi eyes!!  I cannot wait to make a poppet now that I have eyes!
and it's funny because just a few days ago I Was wishing I had the leopard print paper for a page I wanted to do.  Now I do Cheesy

On the 10th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me: Stitch markers straight from my wists!  I have been really wanting the PacMan ones forever!

On the 9th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me: (we opened this one early)
COOKIES!!!!  My hubby's favorite too.

On the 8th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
Cloth Pads.  These are perfect and I am actually somewhat excited for that time of the month so I can use them LOL  

check out all the quilting on the inserts!

On the 7th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
A whole bunch of goodies!  Pez, crochet ornament of Jack Skellington, a beer sweater (I seriously jumped up and down when I saw this!),

a turtle washcloth,

and 3 adorable turtles!  Two are crochet and one is beaded.  I cannot even fathom how she did that!

On the 6th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
Bibs for the boy:

awesome puzzle piece mold and candy recipe book (I will be making the chocolate sour cream fudge, maybe in that mold)

and the bestest apron ever:

On the 5th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
BENTO!!
the bag looking at the goodies inside

and then the goodies!  this is the coolest container I have seen.  It has ice packs under the plastic so I could bring a salad or something!

On the 4th Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
A soap making kit!  

On the 3rd Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
Holy Knitting Batman!!  Knitted legwarmers that I have been drooling over, knitted socks and a felted cloche!

(it's after midnight, please excuse my late night look)
On the 2nd Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
A Starghan!!!!  I have been wanting one forever! I will have to get a better pic, but here is my other Day 2 item sitting on it, a Poppet!!  I love her! Can you believe this is her FIRST poppet?  It looks amazing!

On the 1st Day of Craftstermas CkChan gave to me:
WOOL DREADS!!  I cannot wait to go out and wear these.  They have been on my big wish list for a long time and in the colors I have been dying for!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2009 08:12:59 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

madmommymia
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009 02:04:21 PM »

First off, I wanted to say I love you SarahJ2001, Everything so far is awesome and I can't imagine how it can get better.  I hope you like the stuff I made as much I love what you did.  Major swap anxiety.  Anyway, because life has been hell lately, super unexpected family problems and the like and since we are leaving for Chicago 2 days before Christmas and didn't want to lug extra stuff, my super rule abiding hubby let me start opening 2 days early, so I am a bit ahead.  Really as depressed as I have been, these packages are a few of the only things getting me through.

Here is Isaac with all the presents.  He has spent A LOT of time shaking and throwing and opening them.  They have quite a few pieces of scotch tape on the paper right now.

On the 12th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me:  Lots and lots of cookies, snickerdoodles, which we did open early.  My little mister Isaac really enjoyed them.

On the 11th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me:  FELT FOOD DAY!  A felt lunch bag full of corn, banana, orange slices, sandwich makings, chips and a chip bag (they even have ridges!) and 2 carrots.  Isaac tried to eat them so I put them up until he is out of this oral stage;)

On the 10th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: KITCHEN DAY! 5 crocheted scrubbies, 5 reusable swiffer pads, which made me so excited I was going to swiffer everything, but then realized I am out of solution and need to go to the store, and 2 dog placemats!

On the 9th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: FAMILY DAY!  2 crochet balls that Isaac hasn't stopped throwing.  He just yells Ball Ball BALL!!!  2 squeaky toys for the dogs which they LOVE and haven't broken yet.  Isaac also likes it, although I keep telling him it isn't his. A animaguri bird mobile which is AWESOME.  It wasn't on my wist, but is so me it isn't even funny. 4 stenciled shirts for Isaac (broccoli which he has on today, tractor, paw prints, and a tie), An animaguri Tux the Linux opensource software penguin for my hubby (He now resides next to the keyboard) and a "Men can be vegetarian" stenciled shirt for my hubby.  He is and I am not which always leads to a bunch of confusion at restaurants when I order steak and he gets a salad.  

On the 8th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: CRAFTY DAY!  a thread catcher for my sewing table which I think my hubby is most excited about.  He is always complaining about thread and scrap everywhere.  A door draft stopper which was needed, a "Scrapbooking is a work of heart" hoodie which I have on now, a car craft caddy from my wist (it hangs down from the window for traveling crafting). and 4 fat quarters!  I really do appreciate everything Sarah, life has been really tough lately.  

On the 7th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: Hat Day!  
3 hats for little mister and 4 for me.  I am so excited, I have been wearing them even around the house!

On the 6th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: Shirt Day!
I love them love them love them.  They are all screenprinted tees exactly from my wist:
Domestic Goddess
My secret ingredient is love
Stop Wars in Star Wars font style
giraffe
owl
"Crafty girl" with a sewing machine on it

On the 5th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: Miscellaneous Day
a screenprinted Lincoln tote-I love the man, he is awesome!
3 fabric bowls which her hubby sewed and rocked at, I might add
a red riding hood cape which I am super excited about wearing and Isaac thinks is hilarious.

On the 4th day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: Craft kit Day
a soap making kit and a candle making kit with some soaps and candles to accompany!

On the 3rd day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: Apron Day!
I am not modeling these because they were a bit on the big side, which is good for my ego and gives me a new project to work on next month- I just have to take them in a bit.  I love the fabric choices though!

On the 2nd day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me:Gym Bath Day!
A hooded towel and towel tote holder for the gym right off my wist.  I also got some wonderful homemade soaps which I can't wait to use!

On the 1st day of Christmas, Swapping brought to me: A painted hard suitcase which I am super excited about and is inspiring me to update some of my luggage in red and light blue.  Sarah also made me a pizza blanket which is so cool.  We took it with us for Christmas vacation and when I was looking for it to take home my brother responded with, "Wait that wasn't a present for us?"  Guess what he is getting for his birthday in February;)?

I really have to say THANK YOU!  I am sorry I was a little late getting pics up, we just barely got home after visiting relatives for a week and a half.  I love everything and am so excited.  You made this a great experience SarahJ2001 and I truly believe I got the most amazing partner.  You can look for a little thank you present in the mail sometime next month;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009 02:01:22 PM by madmommymia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
FabricFun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009 02:32:27 PM »

HO HO HO!         Merry Christmas Everyone

On the 12th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me.....
12 Super fun sculpey magnet faces with sayings. These are fantastic!

On the 11th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
Lots of fabulous crafted goodness on a pretty tray. Great soaps, hand soap, fun socks Grin, lots of great earings...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hummingbirds!!! Calvin and Hobbs and hoops I'm sure my daughter will snag.

On the 10th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
2 BIG bags of buttons and lots of wonderful tree ornaments...which already have a home hanging on the tree.

On the 9th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
Nine of the coolest pirate drawings ever to make into a quilt. You are the best Grin

On the 8th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
A set of yummy hand drawn cup cake note cards. Awesome! And...Woohoo...butt on pins of the miser brothers, Heat Miser and Snow Miser Shocked Already on my purse.

On the 7th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
Seven days of fun Christmas earings. Fluffypants you are so talented!!! Hard to pick a favorite but I think Rudolf wins. He looks like he got into the eggnog a little early Grin

On the 6th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me....
Oh my gosh!! 3 stockings stuffed with goodies and custom made gifts for me and my 2 daughters.

First stocking - tons of goodies that we never heard of and can't wait to try, bath salt caviar, a pack of cards, papers and envelopes for card creating, and BEST of all a bellyrina bag. She LOVES it!

Second stocking - tons of goodies, save the planet/go green/recycle to do list, lovely beaded leaf trim, snowflake earings (there is only one in the photo because she is wearing the other), and BEST of all a "Keep Earth clean it's not Uranus" t-shirt. She LOVES it!....also loved and saved the Mucha wrapping paper. She had to unwrap oh so carefully Grin

Third Stocking - tons of goodies (oops! the egg got eaten so just the prize is there), Pirates of the Caribbean notebook, charm bracelet with photos of all my favorite movies, doggie stickers, Wicked Grin (I just waited in a very loooong line and scored some Wicked tickets by the way), and Santa Baby stamps, and pirate bootie in the form of gold Canadian Loonies. LOVE it! Oh, and Emmet Otter pin is from day 7. I forgot to photograph him.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! What a fun day of gifties.

On the 5th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me..........

A great Harry Potter storage box....filled with....the coolest ever t-shirts from my wists *jumping with joy*, a video trivia game (we love shouting at trivia games), the MOST beautiful hummingbird windchimes ever (love windchimes and hummingbirds), a set of "keep Earth clean it's not Uranus" mugs Grin with cute serving tray and hot cocoa mix *happy dancing*, fun resin spoon snowman necklace which I'm wearing to work today
[

On the 4th day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me..........OH MY GOSH! I almost fainted.Again so many wonderful wisty wishes

A pirate of the Carribean tin packed with an amazing totebag printed with the gorgeous tree design from my wists, a  Grin Soylent Green is People tote Grin, she made a CD with lots of her yummy recipes on it (just in time for baking day), pack of pretty papers and an awesome "ball" light.

Thank you so much fluffypants. You've made my day!

On the 3rd day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...
A set of potter pot holders (I love saying that. hahaha), a matching potter apron (and today is baking day!), a wonderful warm scarf with pockets, and a nifty textile tool

On the 2nd day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me........
What a HOOT!!! Two of the greatest owl pillows ever Grin I LOVE them!

On Christmas Day...my birthday...my swap partner gave to me.....

Two FABULOUS paintings based on quilts in my wists and a big bag of card making supplies... card stock, ink and stamps.

THANK YOU fluffypants for a super fun swap!!  You are so talented! I love everything Grin

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009 08:39:46 AM by funthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Cross Cable Pattern Part 1/4
How to Crochet a Cross Cable Pattern Part 2/4
How to Crochet a Diamond Cable Stitch Part 2/9
How to Crochet a Cross Cable Pattern Part 3/4
How to Crochet a Diamond Cable Stitch Part 3/9
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...