A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make me a Hat! Swap Sign ups to 12/27. Send outs Feb 1 FULL  (Read 30364 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Noobina
« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2010 05:55:08 PM »

I've been pretty distracted lately. My boyfriend is starting school on monday so I have been helping him with that stuff. But I'm going to my knitting meet up group for the first time tomorrow and I should get both hats done. Hopefully will be able to send it out Monday or Tuesday.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps = Yes, Please!
I finally have a wist! http://wists.com/Noobina
Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #311 on: January 08, 2010 07:05:48 PM »

So tired! My real day off since christmas (I'm not counting yesterday since I got sucked in to someone drama and thats more exhausting than work) and what do I spend it doing? KNitting? relaxing? Perhap doing laundry? Nope, I decide to signle handedly paint my room. Yup, I'm insane.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: January 08, 2010 07:53:28 PM »

So tired! My real day off since christmas (I'm not counting yesterday since I got sucked in to someone drama and thats more exhausting than work) and what do I spend it doing? KNitting? relaxing? Perhap doing laundry? Nope, I decide to signle handedly paint my room. Yup, I'm insane.

Nah, that's not insane Michela. When I'm wound up or agitated, I rearrange furniture, an entire rooms worth, which is a pretty funny picture given that I'm not a very big person and I've been known to move sleeper sofas and entire entertainment centers. LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

« Reply #313 on: January 08, 2010 08:26:28 PM »

Nah, that's not insane Michela. When I'm wound up or agitated, I rearrange furniture, an entire rooms worth, which is a pretty funny picture given that I'm not a very big person and I've been known to move sleeper sofas and entire entertainment centers. LOL!

When I'm angry or agitated I rearrange furniture, clean, or redo the murals on my bedroom walls. Those kinds of things are great stress relievers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

« Reply #314 on: January 08, 2010 08:27:40 PM »

I finished one hat and one extra I'm pretty happy with the way they came out. I have another extra in mind and I want to make another hat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #315 on: January 08, 2010 08:52:47 PM »

Lets see I finished partners hat and extras.... now for a few little extra then off to the mail.  When the weather get a little better here in Atlanta area. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alorralora
« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2010 10:18:42 PM »

so far pattern #3 is lookin good, and am half done!  k, it doesn't look like a giant, ruffly doily and it is curving down as a hat should.  So, I think this pattern is a keeper! yay! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST it up babee...WIST and shout!!
http://www.wists.com/alorralora
RhymeswOrange
please excuse her for the day, its just the way the medication makes her...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #317 on: January 09, 2010 06:14:14 AM »

I took a crafting break this week.  Work was completely suckish so I just went to bed early all week.  I'm hoping to recover this weekend and get finishing my package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I think my cat is sending me subliminal messages...
stitch81
« Reply #318 on: January 09, 2010 07:26:01 AM »

lol... I do that too.  My husband went to visit his brother in Oklahoma for a weekend, and while he was gone I repainted our bedroom, with a faux finish.  I started after I put kids to bed and didn't finish until around 4 in the morning.  I love moving furniture around too, but dh doesn't let me do it too often, probably because of all the large fish tanks in our house, those are pretty much staying where they are.

I plan on sending today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oyhana
« Reply #319 on: January 09, 2010 07:53:29 AM »

I have the WHOLE weekend to craft.  No work, no plans and the boyfriend is out of town at his parents!!   Smiley  So excited!  The hat is done, half done one extra and hoping to start another extra sometime this weekend as well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style a Bob
Thick Hair 101
Styling Tips for Fine Hair
How to Straighten Curl Hair
How to Style a Braided Ponytail
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...