A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,663
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make me a Hat! Swap Sign ups to 12/27. Send outs Feb 1 FULL  (Read 32818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #290 on: January 06, 2010 01:51:16 PM »

I'm almost done with my friend's cowl, so I decided to take a break tonight and start the hat. The cowl looks great but it's a little boring to make, 14x32 inches of the same stitch over and over (only 2 inches left, yay)! This'll be much more fun Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
Mizell
Give me yarn or give me death!

« Reply #291 on: January 06, 2010 06:48:33 PM »

I hate when that happens! Good luck finding another one you like better:)

Oh and my little Lily turned 2 weeks old yesterday! I lucked out, she is  a really good baby! And while at the hospital she was given a couple knit hats that some ladies in California made, made me so happy!
They grow so quickly! My Lily turns 2 years next week!
My little monkey turns 4 on saturday and I can't beleive he is so old already. my wonderful hubby sent for my today
I know!! My son turned 8 last july and told me the other day that he wants to get his "girlfriend" a ring because he loves her..I laughed hysterically then I cried..So not ready for all that:(

I'm almost finished with my with my plus! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One year of marriage and he's still alive!!
Personal Swaps Are Go
Crafty detective swap:sending soon
Alphabet inchies: sent
Frugal swap 2: signed up
yarnies vs sewists: awaiting partners
http://www.wists.com/cmizell
Blog: everyone else has one! http://knitkitsch.blogspot.com/
mlookyloo1
« Reply #292 on: January 06, 2010 08:15:49 PM »

I try something new today but it did not work Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
RhymeswOrange
please excuse her for the day, its just the way the medication makes her...

« Reply #293 on: January 07, 2010 03:24:21 AM »

I've had a hectic week at work to start the New Year so I haven't been doing much crafting.  I hope to get alot done this weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I think my cat is sending me subliminal messages...
panda
« Reply #294 on: January 07, 2010 05:12:57 AM »

Just checking in .......working on extras for partner.

I have been knitting hats, hats, hats, for everyone in the family.  Hubby slept in his this week.  (Being a trucker and cold at night, he said it was to keep his ears warm.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2010 06:54:52 AM »

I'm half way finished an extra for my partner... I want to keep it for myself LOL. That just means when I'm done swap stuff I'll have to take some time to make something for myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #296 on: January 07, 2010 07:22:27 AM »

I started working on the hat for noobina yesterday, I'm halfway done with the construction of the hat, but I have many details to add to it later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitch81
« Reply #297 on: January 07, 2010 08:20:06 AM »

Well, due to the lovely snowstorm that we are in right now,... I completed the hat!  And the plus is totally finished too!  Will be sending as soon as we can dig out of all this white stuff.  That is the downside of living in the country...  Need the tractor with the blower to get out, but it's been so cold the tractor doesn't want to start! ugh.  Check out this view outside my window.. the snow has actually passed the bottom of the window now.  And we are supposed to get several more inches yet.  ugh!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
alorralora
« Reply #298 on: January 07, 2010 08:42:31 AM »

Well, due to the lovely snowstorm that we are in right now,... I completed the hat!  And the plus is totally finished too!  Will be sending as soon as we can dig out of all this white stuff.  That is the downside of living in the country...  Need the tractor with the blower to get out, but it's been so cold the tractor doesn't want to start! ugh.  Check out this view outside my window.. the snow has actually passed the bottom of the window now.  And we are supposed to get several more inches yet.  ugh!

holy guacamole!  well, due to snow here (I'm in the country, too!) will be finishing mine today.  IF, that is, I like the look of the pattern.  We live on a ridge, so all the snow blows onto the highway and the bottom of our drive, so we usually just have that to snowblo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST it up babee...WIST and shout!!
http://www.wists.com/alorralora
myklia
« Reply #299 on: January 07, 2010 09:20:44 AM »

Big snowstorm here too (though not as bad as stitch 81, but might be by the end of the day,who knows), but we would probably need 10 feet of snow before my job closes.  Serving our clients in far away sunny warm places is more important than our safety.  With that said, even though today is icky, it is far from as bad as it gets.  I need to move South, I hate this weather.  And yes, I have to drive the country roads in order to get to work (I live on the edge of a small town).

I am testing the hat on my 10 1/2 dpns (a half size smaller than the pattern calls for) to see if it will work on some of my own yarn (face it, I wanted to make it for myself anyways too  Wink).  If that works, then I'm in business, but no snow day for me to work on creating.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Painter and Art Gallery Owner Adnan Aybek
Canvas Painting Lesson with Adnan Aybek
Supervillain Origins: Sinestro
Superhero Origins: The Green Hornet
Supervillain Origins: Hector Hammond
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...