A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,361
Currently Running With Scissors:
590 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~FILL a STOCKING FOR ME + a gift~  (Read 11874 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2010 11:09:26 AM »

I received another package from riffsrevenge.

A lavender rice pillow, magnets, peppermint bath salts, magnetic weekly planner.

A super sweet owl tote.

Thankyou so much again riff!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2010 08:25:52 AM »

Such awesome gifts!

Amanda I am so glad you found the scarves useful, I am wearing yours too.  The weather got dangerously cold here.  They are expecting us to have windchills in the negatives by the weekend and snow by the end of the week, which may not seem like much to some of you but I am in the South, currently in Alabama, and the temperatures hardly ever get that cold and hardly ever see snow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2010 09:23:37 AM »

How cute is that bag...Everyone has such lovly packages
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
snazzlecraft

I jumped on the mustache train! CHOO CHOO!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2010 06:47:54 AM »

As I posted in the other thread for this swap, I have received and opened and LOVE it all, but I will post pictures today AFTER I get my homework and couple of critical errands done!  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

riffsrevenge
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2010 05:19:21 PM »

yay glad you liked your second package.. i was disappointed in my craft to bought ratio in the first one so i had to craft a bit more lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snazzlecraft

« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2010 01:03:46 AM »

Well I apologize for the massive delay in posting my goodies. As many of you already know, there was a crafty grinch that stole my first package from babalina58 that she was sweet enough to replace. I on or around the 10th of January but have been unable to post pictures until now. I am in college full-time and was failing my class so I had to turn all of my energy and focus onto that for the past 8 days with not even minor distractions like Facebook and Craftster being allowed. I grounded myself from all things but schoolwork. (Well minus the two nights I went out to celebrate my 30th birthday!!). <Sigh> So anyhow, here are all the fab goodies I got from my amazing partner!

Here is a pic of the wrapped goodies and my "stocking"....a Halloween bag like the one off my wists!! (More pics of the stocking a bit further down).

Okay well here is the bag in all of its gloriousness!

The craftsmanship is hard to show in these pictures sometimes but let me assure you that the attention to detail is quite extraordinary! I mean just look at these pockets!!!

Next is some of the "smaller" goodies. Small does not mean "not awesome" in my book! These things are great!! There are three nesting tins that are beautifully decorated and that I can't wait to start using to organize some of my crafty things! A square hole punch which I am stoked about. I already have a 1" square punch but this one is smaller than that which makes it all the better! You can never have too many different sized hole punches in my opinion! There is a tiny beaded box with a removeable lid. It is so dainty and precious. The magnets that fit inside a matchbox are TO DIE FOR! I should have gotten a better closeup of those. They are uber girly and all me. A Day of the Dead themed candle. Its so cute that I am not sure if I can light it! The photo frame is too cute and covered with pink felt and has a tiny skull in the center of a felt flower. I can't wait to use it! And lastly one of the coolest gadget gifts I have gotten in a looooong time.....a digital photo frame keychain in pink...with little diamonds around the frame part!!  I ADORE THIS! I have gotten as far as putting the software on my new laptop and charging up the keychain. All I have to do now is select which photos I want to download to the keychain!  Thanks babalina58. These things are SO me and I LOVE them all!!

I squeeled (yes, out loud) when I opened this and saw a mustache nightlight!! I mean how cute is this!?!?!?! And this adorable "bouquet" of candle roses/flowers and they smell lovely!

Some crazy cool jewelry is next. A mustache necklace which I literally made my mom go searching for a chain for so I could wear it out that night. Which I did and even got a compliment on that night! The bowler hat and mustache brooch is too cute! A winter pin/brooch, a really cool necklace pendant and matching bracelet which I can't wait to wear!! No duds here! I love them all soo much!!

This is me wearing the mustache necklace THAT VERY NIGHT! It was the perfect accessory!

Sorry for the crappy picture on this next one but it was a bracelet I got and wore out the same night I wore the mustache necklace. Then I misplaced it for a few days and by the time I found it I had already taken all the pics from the swap! Sooo....I took this with my cell phone camera to save a little time.

WARNING! This next picture has some swear words in it! You have been warned!

I also SQUEELED when I saw this AMAZING wood sign that says "Fuck Off"!!  I curse like a sailor and am damn proud of it! This will be in my craft room on proud display for all the world to see! The oven mitt is straight off my wists and says "Fuck it's HOT!". It is so hilarious! And the gorgeous knitted bag will soon be my new cell phone case or mini-portabel tampon case (LOL)....haven't decided which yet!

Okay here is the BIG item of the bunch. This is THE most amazing GIFT I could have ever received! I got a scrapbook from babalina58 and it is INCREDIBLE!!!! She took the time to fill the book with pre-scrapbooked pages that are beautiful and completely ready for me to simply add the photos of my choice. I am a pretty awful scrapbooker so this impresses me more than you could know, babalina58!!! I can't tell you how special this is to me! This must have taken you FOREVER! Well I can't wait to use it and thank you for being such a sweet, kind person and such an AWESOME swap partner!! I look forward to many, MANY personal swaps in the future!! (Hint Hint) LOL!!

Oh and I almost forgot about my adorable amigurami snowman! My kids ran off with it soo quickly I had trouble finding it to take a picture of it! My 22-month old is "certain" that it is HER snowman! LOL. She hugs it and walks around with it constantly! There's no arguing with a toddler once they have their mind made up! LOL.

Thanks again babalina58! It exceeded any expectations I may have had! You outdid yourself!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010 01:06:32 AM by snazzlecraft » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2010 06:22:13 AM »

I cant get all pics to load right..It is a computer thing I think. I never get to use my otehr one as people are always on it..I will get post I promis...You girls will pee your pants to see my awesome package..BEYOND AWESOME REALLY....
    I am glad you like your package...AS for Scrapbook..I make up pages when I get around to it. I have tons I have been doing it for years so I am always cutting paper or goodies...I am just thirlled you will enjoy it..

Your candle  well, get home owners ins, and light  Shocked no really, I would not light it as it will burn your house to teh ground..I thought I tossed in a little flicker tea light that runs on battery...GAH I might have forgot...

I am about finished with the other thing I want to send you also...

MUAH what fun...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
snazzlecraft

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2010 04:30:53 PM »

..I thought I tossed in a little flicker tea light that runs on battery...GAH I might have forgot...

Oh my goodness!!! Thanks for mentioning that! Your a genious! I actually never would have thought of that on my own...I think I have some laying around here somewhere actually. But if not, they are pretty inexpensive.

Yeah I am excited for my next box! I cannot even imagine what it will be!?!? I LOVE surprises! <clap! clap!>

Well I wont be ready for a few months I think but I am READY to do a personal swap if you want! We can decide ahead of time if we want a theme or whatever and we can decide if we want to do a 5-point swap (etc, etc) or just swap one item for one item.... I REALLY want to swap with you again. You are an amazing lady and a super fun swap partner! AND out of all the people I have swapped with, you are the one I do NOT want to loose contact with once we move on to other swaps!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2010 09:58:15 AM »

You all need to PLEASE sit down, You will fall down if you dont to see my most awesome package a girl coudl have EVER recieved. My girl Snazzelcraft when so far up and above on this swap I cant tell you how impressed and shocked and ahh at this swap...OMG OMG OMG i what I kept saying..OMG is right...so you all ready...SIT DOWN or dont get upset when you fall down  Shocked

THis is my "stocking" my fave color combo it is so much better then the pics ALL OF IT IS..Amazing!

all the goodies wrapped

Now for the unwrapping..Starters

these are awesome magnets and the tin really is so beautiful

this is the most cool shirt..It started as a mans LS and she took it apart and redid it and it is now a fitted, 3/4 scoop neck mermaid awesome tee

the is too cool ... it is a blanket that is just cool

I just love Mermaids. I think this is the most beautiful Poppet I have ever seen she is so amazing, no detail left unturned, she has beeds in her hair, beautiful earrings, she is just the most amazing thing I have ever laid eyes on!!

Now this is so touching..My 15 year old dog has cancer and is going to have to be put to sleep some time soon. We thought it was going to happen a few months ago but the meds they gave him shrunk the tumor and he is doing great again..He is my Boo my Buster butt my bed mate..I just love this..she took a pic of him had it printed to fabric and make me a buster doll. It is so awesome and I have to say I cried when I saw it as I knew one day this would be my little boo doll that will be all I have to hold on to..It is my boo alright..Looks just like him!!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010 10:57:19 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
jaders
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2010 12:07:25 PM »

i saw this post in recent with pictures and WOW!  that is an amazing package bablina!   kudos to snazzelcraft for making such a heartfelt and wonderful package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jeff Hobbs: What Are You Reading?
Scott Eyman: What Are You Reading?
How to Write a Killer Thesis Statement
XOXO After Dark: Girl Talk
All You Need to Know About "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...