A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,067
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~FILL a STOCKING FOR ME + a gift~  (Read 8610 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

frogangel
I'm willing to do a personal swap! :-)

"Paint it black with a splash of HOT pink!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2009 10:08:19 AM »

Everybody's stuff so far is so cool! That cowl that was made with just fingers, came out pretty awesome! All of us have done some pretty darn sweet stuff for our partners to have a special Christmas. Wink

And since Craftsers finally let me upload my pics, now it's my turn to post all the AWESOME presents from Aiki. She is so bummed that her gifts won't compare to what me and my family have sent her, but she has sent us some really awesome things. And we're just happy to know that her and her son had a very special Christmas with everything that we have done for them. Now for the awesome gifts. Grin

My daughter, Oceana was the first to open her gifts and the first thing she opened was this really cute shiny black purse. She immediately fell in love with it and put it around her neck and shoulder right away. Cheesy

A really cute and soft scarf that Aiki crocheted for her. Everything she received from Aiki, she immediately stuffed inside her new purse after it was opened. Cheesy I sent Aiki lots of pics so she can see just how much Oceana loved everything.

There was this very cute pink butterfly shawl. Can you tell how much she loves it? LOL!

Then Aiki's son was very thoughtful and sent Oceana some of his old cars. You might think it weird that he would send her cars since she's a girl, but it's normal to us. She's a complete girly-girl with a BIG love for Hot Wheels. Roll Eyes She was really excited to get these.

Aiki also sent Oceana a small box of whimsies that had some cute pink button earrings, some Halloween stickers, which the 2 boxes shown were really 3 and they were immediately opened and used. Cheesy Some Halloween kitty stickers and a ribbon with Hello Kitty.

Next was all my stuff. Aiki's son was thoughtful again and sent me a lot of skull and crossbones candy. I'm guessing Aiki told him I like skulls and such. Wink

A really awesome skull patch.

A BIG strand of shiny purple beads. I already know what I'm going to do with these! Wink

And even though Aiki doesn't like spiders, (she says they make her squirm) she sent me these lovely little spiders, cause I love spiders. And these are just so cute!

Now this just made me LOL ROTFL! It's an coffee cup that says "You asked for half a cup of coffee", but when you look at it from the top, it's actually half a cup! Cheesy Cheesy

Then I got this really cute octopus stuffy. He's so cute!

A book that sounds really interesting. I can't wait to start on it. Smiley

5 old patterns. Aiki really gave these some thought, cause they are all from the year I was born. I'm going to be putting these patterns to some good use Aiki. Wink

3 really cute frog pins! I LOVE these!

A really cute frog pendent. I need to figure out something good to use it with, it deserves something special since it's from Aiki. I couldn't get a good enough pic, but you can see it some what.

Some really cute hair clips. They pink and black buttons are my favorite colors. Aiki, Nathan loves the keyboard keys ones, he says, "Your wearing those to our next Microsoft fair!" LOL!

Some really cute frog eye (I think they look like frog eyes, but could be cat eyes too) hair clips and earrings! I LOVE THESE!!

4 skeleton hands hair barrettes! There's one missing, cause as soon as I opened this present and saw what it was, I immediately took the clip I had in my hair out and put one of these. Cheesy

And the best thing EVER! About 2 or so yards of black, glittery, cat eyes fabric! I REALLY LOVE THIS!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AIKI!! There is no need to feel bad, we LOVE EVERYTHING! We over here love you guys too and I'm really glad that that one night of insomnia and random searching brought you poking around my neck of the woods! Your a really great person and I'm so glad to have met you! And don't think this is the end to all the PMing, e-mailing and late night chatting! LOL! Wink Cheesy I'll let you know when I send out your guys last box of mislaid presents. Again... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2009 10:38:28 AM »

Jigarkhwar  I am happy everything arrived in one piece.

The memo board is for you to attach to your fridge or filing cabinet so that you will have sticky notes close by, you are suppose to place a pen on the part that sticks out, so your pen will be near by.  I altered a pen, forgot to pack it, and then lost it again (I am in the process of packing and moving).  I also think I found some more things I forgot to send you but once again everything is disarray and you may have to wait until next Christmas to get them. 

The lighted box gets really hot when left on for an extended amount of time so please place it on a candle dish so that it does damage your furniture.

I really love my stuff and the Angel is my favorite.  Thanks so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2009 11:59:33 AM »

I'll let you know when the 2nd box in en route, frogangel.  It's a money issue, plain and simple.  Glad you like your loot so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2009 12:01:10 PM »

OOh love the skull patch and the owl mug is too cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2009 12:06:36 PM »

I busted out giggling at the thrift shop when I found it.  I KNEW she had to have it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
frogangel
I'm willing to do a personal swap! :-)

"Paint it black with a splash of HOT pink!"

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2009 04:51:29 PM »

Ah, it's no problem. Send whenever you can, I understand. Just cross your heart you'll send it... CROSS IT! CROSS YOUR HEART! LOL! I watch to many movies. Cheesy  And yes the owl mug is hilarious! I was was cracking up so much with it and now it sits on my little crafting table in my living room, so I can get a giggle every time I sit down. Cheesy Thanks again, your the best-est in the west-est! Cheesy   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yzzilnoaj
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2009 07:28:19 PM »

I am so glad that you liked everything spolowitz!  I too want to be Martha Stewart (without the jail things :-) ) and I love scrapbooking paper so it was a really fun gift to purchase.  I did not make the squirrel ornament, I just redid it.  I bought the ornament but it had all sorts of other stuff attached to it so I took all the unnecessary stuff off and rebarked him...I guess the word is I refurbished him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jigarkhwar
Jig

Sometimes we bite back

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2010 09:06:20 PM »

WAanted to show my beautiful scarves and my other things.  Like my awesome corduoroy bag and some clips, etc. Thanks so much again Ms mia!
I love these and have wore them since i got them with different outfits its about ten degrees here !  So they help keep me cozy !   
notecards and one of my other fav things a dessserts recipe book I love it so much !   There is also my lil xmas cup and clips!  The little bag is also one of my fav things .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wists
http://www.wists.com/jigarkhwar
my livejournal blog
http://jigarkhwar.livejournal.com

I will do personal swaps.
Looking for southern illinoisians for a craft together or just have a bimonthly social; gohere>http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=311868.0
hny1084
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2010 03:11:02 AM »

Spolowitz  sent me a lovely package everything was absolutely beautiful, I don't know if I posted the right picture but she did a lovely hooded scarf with matching fingerless gloves in my favorite color PINK!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery."
theballandskein
Love personal swaps!!!!!

If Crafting didn't exist ....I'd be really bored!!

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2010 10:09:30 AM »

Here are the pictures of my christmas loot finally from Evilrachel ...I was finally able to upload..

here are the skully bows and jingle necklace that I so adore..

Here are some patches the robot is my fav

a let it snow mug with Christmas cinnamon tea yum there was a whole bunch of tea it was a fav amongst my crew

The ball and skein wool from PEI loved the pun on my user name ....beautiful wool by the way

I love these necklaces so much ...they are freaken awesome

This make a snowman lantern which i will make for next year

This gorgeous Christmas ball I love the peacock design....

and for my biggy gift this crocheted beautiful scarf with ribbon laced with in the middle so I can ruffle it up if I so desire...

I also received a holly pin which  is still on my jacket and some yummy biscoti that is all consumed...

Thanks so much Evilrachel for all the time and effort you put into these wonderful gifts you rock lady......
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010 10:12:18 AM by theballandskein » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Layering Clothes Guide
Date Night Outfit Ideas
Tips for Finding Fitting Jeans
How to Shop in Bargain Stores
Trenchcoat Options
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...