A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~FILL a STOCKING FOR ME + a gift~  (Read 9131 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2009 09:41:31 AM »

hehehe  Sock monkeys are cool! I have wanted one for years Well 40 really I got one when I was little for christmas and my brother was angry at me so less then 2 hours after having her he put her in my moms food processer.GHA he got beat down by my big sissys and mom ROTFL thinking about it to this day The great beatdown of 1975.I was like 6.he wal 11.Nothing I liked more then my brother getting the spanking of all spankings he was always a mean boy!
  I think yours are too cute. I might just have to make one I keep saying I will but need to. Bookends that is classic way do display your lovly fun monkeys!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2009 12:10:12 PM »

A sock monkey in a food processor, thats awful! But it kinda makes me giggle too!  Cheesy
I love sock monkeys, I'm thinking about doing a collection of side show type monkeys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2009 12:26:12 PM »

Wow! I don't think they have made enough stocking on this planet that could contain all the gifts you got each other! You can see how much fun people had giving as well as receiving! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

riffsrevenge
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2009 04:19:20 PM »

took me way too long to post these pictures! lol and there are a lot of them cause i'm bad at taking pictures of lots of things at once! From queenninjamonkey:

really cute gingrebread ornaments (unfortunately all but 3 broke but the surviving ones made it on the tree),  4 loofa soaps in two different scents (which my house mate already claimed two of), and bubble bath in a cute gingerbread man

tons of clay (which I never had crafted with but will now  Grin), cute note cards, a truffle bar, really cute sushi erasers (which i want to make into earings or something like that cause they are way too cute to use as erasers), and almond cookie brown sugar scrub (which has already started being used)

tons of candy at the bottom of my bag

book safe with measureing tape bracelets, knitting magazine, and mexican folk art coloring book

sugar skull scarf (which i wouldn't have been able to tell was a first time sewing project if you hadn't said anything), really cute sugar skull fabric *squee*

various jewlry and a jar of whimseys

magnets, jack skellington ornaments (which will be hung year round in my room), tacks, and a cupcake (my house mate wanted me to ask if this was hand made, and if so if you could tell us how cause we heart cupcakes in my household)

and my gift:

sally from the night mare before xmas wall hanging, also in this picture a really awesome mirror and a decoupage notebook

THIS ROCKS   Logged

EvilRachel
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2009 04:59:51 PM »

Here's my haul from theballandskein!!  This actually did end up being all I got to open for Christmas, so I'm super grateful.

Fabric coasters (which I really needed, so thank you!), a crocheted wash cloth, two bars of the most delicious smelling soap, and some bath salts, leg warmers, and a head band and wrist cuff made from ties!

A GORGEOUS beaded cami she found for me, a space cleansing kit, two pairs of hair pins (you can't really see, but the lighter pair has a picture of a snowman threatening another snowman with a hair dryer!) and a fabric covered pin (I think it's part of a skull? I love it).

YARN!!!!!!  The three on the right are hemp.  I think the other two are her own home spun.  It's all so beautiful and it feels wonderful.  I can't wait to use it, but I'll probably put it on the shelf for awhile like I do with all of my special yarn so I can stare at it and admire it and just be happy to own it until the perfect project for it comes along.  Does anyone else have yarn proudly displayed on their living room shelves, separate from their stash yarn?

A scarf!  It's pink leopard print striped with black with a sequined martini glass on one end.  This is so perfect for me!  I've been on a major scarf kick lately and this one is bright, sparkly, and animal print.  As I said, perfect!

A felted crocheted hat, which is going to be so warm!  I will definitely get a lot of use out of this, as this has been one of the coldest winters I can remember.  It was -55C one morning in the town where my s.o. lives.  GROSS.

A felted crocheted bag with a tie for a strap!  It has cool little button embellishments sewn on.

As if this wasn't enough, she also sent me some strawberry licorice (Not pictured because I've been eating it the whole time I was taking pics and typing this!) and for my big present she got me a copy of The Happy Hooker!!  She also wrapped some of the gifts in big pieces of fabric...  One is this shiny Christmas plaid which it the perfect size to be a table cloth for my coffee table (it's already on and it looks soooo good) and there was also a nice big piece of animal print fabric!

Thank you so much for being such an awesome and generous partner!  You certainly made my Christmas brighter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2009 11:06:21 PM »

Wow, What a lovley package! Love all so far you all are really lucky to have been partnered with awesome people for your Christmas Swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
lizi
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2009 04:41:10 AM »

Here are the lovely things ZombieCazz sent to me! I am so grateful, she really spoilt me and I love everything!

Here is my big present, a big slouchy mustard yellow cowl:

And matching mittens! These are so warm, and so cute! My picture doesn't do them justice at all, they are the same colour as the cowl.

And all the rest of the wonder-haul:

Some beautifully embroidered napkins:

Mouse and spider toys for my cat:

A lovely cabled tea pouch, with loads of extra tasty smelling tea:

A fun christmas teddy oven glove:

Felt and embroidered party rings (cookies) for the tree, although these will definately be up all year round in my kitchen:

Some absolutely amazing crocheted snowflakes:

And, my favourite, a felt moustache straight from my wists:

Thank you so much Zombiecazz! You are AMAZING!

Lizi xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hotsaucencake
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2009 07:29:35 AM »

... with a great cardboard bottom covered too...

I forgot to tell you, the bottom is made out of a plastic template sheet, so it should be ok to wash it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2009 08:34:27 AM »

I have been trying to upload my pictures today to no avail....Hope to post them soon..........I think everyone is uploading Christmas pictures in the US...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2009 09:08:47 AM »

I have been trying to upload my pictures today to no avail....Hope to post them soon..........I think everyone is uploading Christmas pictures in the US...

I am having the same problem.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grilled Rack of Lamb with Asparagus
How to Make Grilled Lamb Riblets
Fried Catfish Sandwich
How to Prepare Cherries Jubilee
Home Brew Hoisin Ribs Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...