A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,609
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ~FILL a STOCKING FOR ME + a gift~  (Read 9167 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009 04:23:23 PM »

My 2nd box from frogangel arrived today.  It's huge.  I'm excited because I know it's big because she got a large amount of cast off skeins of out of date yarn from a friend of hers who has a shop.  Yarn extravaganza time!

My 2nd box to her will get there sometime next week.  She also PM'd that my last box will come sometime in the next few days.  Her daughter had mislaid some of the crafted packages.  So, frogangel and I will both have a 2nd Christmas later on! LOL

I'm bummed that I couldn't get her 2nd box there in time, but hopefully her daughter will get a kick out of having more packages after the everything's-been-opened Christmas hangover.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2009 03:57:01 PM »

Grin Merry Christmas All Grin

Now start posting your wonderful gifts as soon as you can!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
riffsrevenge
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2009 08:08:28 PM »

omg! lots of cute goodies, not sure if i can post pictures tonight but will by tomorrow... all i can say is i'm super impressed by queenninjamonkey and she should keep an eye out for a secondary package (I'm assuming it will arrive during this week cause of xmas traffic) cause she sent me way more awesome goodies than i did first time round lol! I loooooooveeee everything in my package.. I totally don't have a favorite cause its impossible!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2009 08:41:29 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything! I forgot to tell you that the Sally wall hanging was the gift!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2009 09:31:43 PM »

I loved all my goodies!  I already have used the bath salts, started the book and my puppy Milo has spent the day trying to kill his toy.  Thank you hyn1084!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010 09:19:49 AM by rackycoo - Reason: to fix image » THIS ROCKS   Logged
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2009 09:32:53 PM »

PS I'll post pictures tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
riffsrevenge
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2009 10:44:51 PM »

I kinda figured.. its soo awesome that it looks like it took forever i must hang it up as soon as i can get back home lolz
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hotsaucencake
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2009 08:36:38 AM »

Nostephot sent me some wonderful goodies!

First, my stockings. She also made one for Matt (who is now my fianc) so we could have matching ones.

Aren't these reindeer cute?

Some Goodies: a Santa Tin, scarf, bath confetti, a garland, a pine scented candle (which is awesome since I have an artificial tree and I so miss that smell), little bags, and a pouch that will work wonderfully to hold small things in my new blue bag (see below)

More Goodies! Including a chocolate bar, bubble bath (I can't wait to use it!) some jewelry, lotion/body wash set, a reusable - and foldable - grocery bag, lip care, which is already been great with the weather here, a bookmark

And I love these little tea wallets! And chai is my favorite!

One of the little bags here with some screenprinting on it, and my new blue bag. I love the giant red button. I took it out Christmas day and got lots of compliments!. Plus, this scarf is competing for my fav...

With these.

Two magnets, a keychain, and a mirror. I love Audrey Hepburn.

I'm loving my gifts! Thanks Nostephot!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009 07:55:46 AM by Hotsaucencake » THIS ROCKS   Logged
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2009 10:52:32 AM »

I'm so pleased with the fabby presents I got from Lizi. She got my taste just right.

Fantastic Twilight Hand warmers. Love the embroidery. Kool aid is ever welcome and I love the box. It's padded on top.

Gorgeous chocolates (yummy), a little handmade book of Christmas recipes (I love) and the most gorgeous pair of skull wood earrings. I adore the beads.

Instant Black tea - looking forward to trying this. Gingerbread Hot chocolate - sounds devine and hand made mincemeat - Yummy.

Goregous blood and hearts earrings and necklace - Just perfect and I love the little box that you sent them in. I may just use it to hold my earrings.

My Big Present (I think) - The most gorgeous snuggly slippers. Perfect size, colour and skulls  Grin I'm wearing them now!!

Thank you ever so much Lizi.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lizi
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2009 01:57:16 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything! I just opened my presents and they're so amazing! Thank you so much!

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Lizi xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cranberry and Cherry Brownie Recipe
How to Make a Greek Yogurt Cake
Bakery Creates Croissant-Bagel Hybrid
How Much Do You Really Know About Girl Scout Cookies?
Does It Work?: Hostess Twinkie Maker
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...