A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Labyrinth Swap Round Three (Sign ups CLOSED) (Sendouts 2/8/10 )  (Read 43453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #660 on: February 07, 2010 03:29:46 PM »

I'm off to package teffys goodies up right now and they'll go in the mail tomorrow afternoon.  My item with Ludo on it still looks like a goat to me, but it's kind of cute goat at least.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #661 on: February 07, 2010 04:18:07 PM »

I am still crafting away. I am hoping to get a lot done tomorrow. I will probably not send though until Friday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
heath_face
« Reply #662 on: February 07, 2010 06:08:48 PM »

I am still crafting away. I am hoping to get a lot done tomorrow. I will probably not send though until Friday Smiley

Ok, I will put you down for sending late with communication then, as long as your partner knows this too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #663 on: February 07, 2010 07:31:16 PM »

OK I do no know how I did this but I was thinking send outs were on the 12th. Total brain fart LOL  Roll Eyes
I will do my best to get to the post office tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #664 on: February 07, 2010 07:46:24 PM »

Ugh! Due to the weather I don't think I'll be able to send until Tuesday!! Stupid stupid snow! I will send an email so my partner knows! I'm going to try my hardest to get to the PO tomorrow but it seems highly unlikely. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
Sparkle Motion Dreamer
« Reply #665 on: February 07, 2010 09:23:27 PM »

It only took me four hours, but I've finished wrapping my package and it's ready to be shipped in the Monday AM.

Nessy, this package is quite deceptive. It's covered in tree-print contact paper with movie quotes and my horrendous attempts at artwork scribbled in black marker on the sides. And once you open it...well now is a good time to let you know there's no possible way anything inside the box could get wet. Tongue

And when I say deceptive, I really mean I have no freakin' clue how I managed to fit all your stuff in such a little box. But that's beside the point. The point is (rather, the points are) 1, the post office may make me repackage the box because it may not be approved to be sent internationally (they are SO weird about international shipping!), so just know you'll get your package one way or another, and eventually you'll find it wrapped in tree-print contact paper and bad Ludo sketches. Wink

Now for point 2, stop beating yourself up!! I'm going to love what you send me, regardless of whether it took an extra day or two to send out or having to scrap and restart projects. It's our first swap and I know that you've put in so much more effort than anyone is expecting from a first-timer. You'll blow us away, and I'll proudly display what you give me whether you like the way it looks or not. Cheer up! You're totally worthy to be in the swap, and I'm so incredibly lucky to have been partnered up with you! Cheesy

So maybe this will help put a smile on your face? I know in some swaps people have posted hint collages of what they're sending, so I'm posting this one for you to tide you over until my package makes its way to you. And if it isn't allowed? I'll take it down. If it is? Enjoy guessing! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm Alyssa, 18, a film-maker in college, & a non-traditional fantasy novelist online. I bake, create, & dream, & I enjoy all things secret, surrealist & sleep-related.
My Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jarofdreams
My Blog: http://livingcraft.blogspot.com
Sparkle Motion Dreamer
« Reply #666 on: February 08, 2010 08:23:54 AM »

And the package is officially sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm Alyssa, 18, a film-maker in college, & a non-traditional fantasy novelist online. I bake, create, & dream, & I enjoy all things secret, surrealist & sleep-related.
My Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jarofdreams
My Blog: http://livingcraft.blogspot.com
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #667 on: February 08, 2010 12:11:32 PM »

I forgot to send a message to ohiodiygirl while I was in my personal messages!!!  grr...

but I sent today!  hopefully the postal workers will heed the FRAGILE warnings this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #668 on: February 08, 2010 02:22:14 PM »

Sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

« Reply #669 on: February 08, 2010 02:28:51 PM »

Sent!!  Now I can go oggle the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Storyteller Sculpture Part 2
How to Make a Storyteller Sculpture Part 1
How to Make a Dancing Wire Figure - Part 3
How to Make a Clay Taco Fish - Part 4
How to Make a Clay Taco Fish - Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...