A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,030
Currently Running With Scissors:
755 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Labyrinth Swap Round Three (Sign ups CLOSED) (Sendouts 2/8/10 )  (Read 44606 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shelina
« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2010 05:59:32 AM »

I love all of the glitter! Grin
We have 5 Wal-marts and there is only 2 left that still have fabric and floss. I hope they stay that way.
We also have 2 joanns and 2 hobby lobbies. That is where I spend most of my time and most of my money LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #521 on: January 21, 2010 07:23:43 AM »

We have 5 Wal-marts and there is only 2 left that still have fabric and floss. I hope they stay that way.
We also have 2 joanns and 2 hobby lobbies. That is where I spend most of my time and most of my money LOL

my god am I jealous of you!  2 Wal-Marts with fabric, 2 Jo-Anns and 2 Hobby Lobbies???  cripe!!!  I'd be all kinds of giddy (and poor) if I was in your position!!!!!!!!  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
lariarocket
« Reply #522 on: January 21, 2010 08:26:13 AM »

I'd declare it done, but I think in order to be a true Labyrinth item I'm going to have to go buy a bottle of the sparkle spray paint and spray it over the whole image. Then my package will be done and put in the mail! Smiley

That's awesome, cause I had the same feeling about one of my projects too. It's was done and looked great but I thought it needed *something*. Then I realized that glitter was the answer. Bought a  couple colors at Joann's, brought them home and added them to the piece and voila!! Perfection!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*I don't have no costume, and I don't wear no new clothes...my body just follows wherever my heart goes*

http://my-ocean-view.blogspot.com/

http://www.wists.com/lariarocket
shelina
« Reply #523 on: January 21, 2010 05:18:16 PM »

my god am I jealous of you!  2 Wal-Marts with fabric, 2 Jo-Anns and 2 Hobby Lobbies???  cripe!!!  I'd be all kinds of giddy (and poor) if I was in your position!!!!!!!!  lol

Yes very very poor LOL
Not to brag but we also have a Hancock fabric, Michael s, and 3 other fabric stores LOL
I do feel lucky when I hear how some people have to travel so far to get their goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

« Reply #524 on: January 21, 2010 05:20:47 PM »

A few pages back someone mentioned an extension and I wholeheartedly concur! Just FYI if you organizers are considering it Smiley

I have 3 1/2 things done but would love more time to work on giant Ludo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #525 on: January 21, 2010 05:33:50 PM »

A few pages back someone mentioned an extension and I wholeheartedly concur! Just FYI if you organizers are considering it Smiley

ditto!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
dinosaur.collective
Opinions are like kittens, people are always giving them away.

Curing cancer one high five at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #526 on: January 21, 2010 06:20:33 PM »

ditto!

This would be awesome. I have already started on a few things, but I would welcome an extension with open arms.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We're just a million little gods causing rain storms turning every good thing to rust.
pookiemccool

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #527 on: January 21, 2010 06:53:18 PM »

in Columbus we have 2 Hobby Lobby's, 3 Joann Fabrics, 4 Michael's, Blick and Flower Factory.. so as you can see I don't really shop at Walmart for crafting supplies any more, I am spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #528 on: January 21, 2010 06:54:39 PM »

in Columbus we have 2 Hobby Lobby's, 3 Joann Fabrics, 4 Michael's, Blick and Flower Factory.. so as you can see I don't really shop at Walmart for crafting supplies any more, I am spoiled!

I'm even more jealous of you!!!  that's so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
lariarocket
« Reply #529 on: January 21, 2010 06:57:25 PM »

I'm pretty much done, just have to find something to display my "extra" item in and I should be all ready. I thought I'd be able to mail out at the beginning of the week but with granny really sick I got behind.

I do want to say how jealous I am of Jeannebaby's partner though. The stuff she's been working on is amazing. I can't wait until she can post pics. The color and details are ridiculous - totally drool worthy!!  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*I don't have no costume, and I don't wear no new clothes...my body just follows wherever my heart goes*

http://my-ocean-view.blogspot.com/

http://www.wists.com/lariarocket
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Poached Pears with Whipped Mascarpone
How to Make Fried Peach Pies with a Cinnamon Crust
How to Make Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies
How to Make an Autumn Fruit Pie Filled with Pears, Apples and Cranberries
How to Make Chewy Coconut Macaroons
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...