A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,213
Currently Running With Scissors:
571 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Labyrinth Swap Round Three (Sign ups CLOSED) (Sendouts 2/8/10 )  (Read 45024 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #440 on: January 11, 2010 12:30:55 PM »

I finally finished my things for the cat lovers swap today so now I can devote myself to this swap; almost.   Believe it or not, I'm not finished with Christmas get-togethers ( one this Saturday for my Moms side of the family) so I've got to get my house ready for that.  I am so over the holidays , because after all, they are over!  I'm going to try to at least get one item done this week on the swap and then jump in with both feet next week. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

« Reply #441 on: January 11, 2010 12:33:12 PM »

I just mailed Lariarocket's package out today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
lariarocket
« Reply #442 on: January 11, 2010 03:22:27 PM »

I have my large and one small item done. The other small and medium items will be finished this evening. There is one or two other little things I have to get to be completely done, but I should be ready to mail this weekend, barring no trouble finding appropriate size packaging.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*I don't have no costume, and I don't wear no new clothes...my body just follows wherever my heart goes*

http://my-ocean-view.blogspot.com/

http://www.wists.com/lariarocket
SuomiSidhe
Religiously Crafty

« Reply #443 on: January 11, 2010 03:56:05 PM »

Ok, I managed to go to work today (I'm a sub teacher for special ed), so I think I'm winning the battle over bronchitis finally (after a trip to Urgent Care, the ER, a round of antibiotics, and an entire weekend of codeine-induced sleep...). I don't have work tomorrow, so I'm going to start back up on my swap crafting. I'm really looking forward to having the energy to make all the fun projects I've come up with...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to fix some karma now that life has slowed down a bit, contact me if you need a swap angel.
michowl
Michowl Designs

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #444 on: January 11, 2010 06:06:43 PM »

I just finished a small, now I'm working on some personalized packaging for it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #445 on: January 11, 2010 06:50:46 PM »

Ok, I managed to go to work today (I'm a sub teacher for special ed), so I think I'm winning the battle over bronchitis finally (after a trip to Urgent Care, the ER, a round of antibiotics, and an entire weekend of codeine-induced sleep...). I don't have work tomorrow, so I'm going to start back up on my swap crafting. I'm really looking forward to having the energy to make all the fun projects I've come up with...

Glad you're getting better.  Take care of yourself so you don't relapse.  I know I sound like an old mother hen but I've been there and that stuff is bad news.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #446 on: January 11, 2010 07:14:26 PM »

My husband hasn't picked up a cigarette in the last 3 years thanks to Bronchitis.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
pookiemccool

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

« Reply #447 on: January 11, 2010 08:30:17 PM »

wow, everyone is finishing so early! I have a medium/large item done and I started on a medium. I am doing a second large which will be rather time consuming. I will probably be sending like a week early but definitely not this early, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

montyfull
« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2010 06:32:11 AM »

wow, everyone is finishing so early! I have a medium/large item done and I started on a medium. I am doing a second large which will be rather time consuming. I will probably be sending like a week early but definitely not this early, lol.

Haha, yeah, ditto on that. I'm working slow and steady, but will probably be crafting up until the close date!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ Everything in moderation...even moderation. ~

my wists: http://www.wists.com/montyfull
I'm open for personal swaps!!
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #449 on: January 12, 2010 07:12:24 AM »

Haha, yeah, ditto on that. I'm working slow and steady, but will probably be crafting up until the close date!

I'm saying ditto to montyfull.  I may get it out a little early, but don't hold your breath.  besides, the longer I work, the better things will be, I have time to remake something if I need to, and more extras just may come out of it.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Oscar Inspired Hairstyles
4 Short and Sassy Hairstyles For Spring
Warrior Girl Hairstyles at the Nicole Miller FW 2014 Show
High Bun and Sun-Kissed Makeup Tutorial
DIY Avocado Hair Treatment
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...