A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,988
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Labyrinth Swap Round Three (Sign ups CLOSED) (Sendouts 2/8/10 )  (Read 54398 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pookiemccool
"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2009 07:45:45 PM »

I'm mildly ashamed to say I tried to watch the dark crystal about a year ago (I'm 28!) and was so creeped out by it I had to turn it off!  Everyone raves about it, but it just gives me the heebie jeebies.

I'm with you, I didn't get into it and I think it may be something that you love if you saw it as a kid for nostalgic purposes but not so much if you watch it for the first time later in life? Cause I had never heard of it until about 4-5 years ago and didn't even watch it all the way through, it didn't necessarily creep me out but it didn't keep my attention.

I am now curious about the novel of The Labyrinth though, I will have to read it!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009 07:46:16 PM by ohiodiygirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

heath_face
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2009 07:55:29 PM »

I didn't mind the Dark Crystal so much. I really liked the furry monster dog..but I can't remember his name. XD I like Labyrinth a lot better but I'd definitely watch Dark Crystal again. Call me a sucker for Jim Henson movies. Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

second star to the right
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2009 08:09:42 PM »

I didn't mind the Dark Crystal so much. I really liked the furry monster dog..but I can't remember his name. XD I like Labyrinth a lot better but I'd definitely watch Dark Crystal again. Call me a sucker for Jim Henson movies. Cheesy

I think you must be referring to Fizgig! And I love the Dark Crystal! I have a three year old cousin who mimics the Skesies (sp?) and goes "MMMMMHMMMMMHmmmmmmm!" Like that weird sound they make, it is so cute! And I am a huge Jim Henson Sucker as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You know that place between dreaming and awake? Thats the place that I will always love you..."
heath_face
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2009 08:25:40 PM »

I think you must be referring to Fizgig! And I love the Dark Crystal! I have a three year old cousin who mimics the Skesies (sp?) and goes "MMMMMHMMMMMHmmmmmmm!" Like that weird sound they make, it is so cute! And I am a huge Jim Henson Sucker as well!

Yes! Fizgig! How could I forget Fizgig's name? I totally want to meet your cousin sometime XD That sounds hilarious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinosaur.collective
Opinions are like kittens, people are always giving them away.

Curing cancer one high five at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2009 08:43:12 PM »

I can understand the creepiness of the Dark Crystal, but I have such a soft spot for Jim Henson.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We're just a million little gods causing rain storms turning every good thing to rust.
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2009 08:54:35 PM »

I adore Labyrinth, it has been one of my favs since I was little.. but I'm not sure what I could craft for it....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2009 08:58:46 PM »

Okay, gonna have to fill out my questionaire tomorrow. Just went through the previous gallery, and now I know what I can do!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2009 08:05:53 AM »

I'm another one who hasn't seen Dark Crystal. It's been sitting on my shelf for awhile though... hmm. Maybe I'll pop it in one day between viewings of Labyrinth. Tongue

Also, I may or may not have been using this time to try and experiment with new forms of crafting, prompting my siblings to ask me if what I made was for my dog. Yes, you can all ponder THAT one. Mwahahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2009 09:34:19 AM »

I adore the Dark Crystal! it was a favorite of mine growing up. I was always a weird kid though...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
h_pets360
crankypants extrodinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2009 09:47:00 AM »

my sis and i watch this every time we get together at her house.
granted, it's only about once a year, but it's become an important tradition  Cheesy
i was just telling her that there's a labyrinth swap every now and then here on craftster.

i have to evaluate my crafting time, and will probably sign up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miyoko79: I think "be proud, young craftster blood" should be your new siggie

I've got a new blog!  Tell me how to make it better!

Support the <a href="http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php">craftster way of life!</a>
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Ways to Apply Blush
The Secret to Perfectly Applying Temporary Eyelash Extensions
Top 3 Tinted Moisturizers
5 Natural Ways to Treat Sunburn
VF NEWS: Antonio Marras - Fall 2015 - Milan Fashion Week - Runway & Interviews
Latest Blog Articles
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...