A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Labyrinth Swap Round Three (Sign ups CLOSED) (Sendouts 2/8/10 )  (Read 44835 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2010 07:19:53 PM »

looks like I have to make an hour road trip  Angry I bought materials when I was out of town and down to the last little bit I ran out, unfortunately its a new color that isn't sold anywhere in Columbus so I have to drive to Springfield.. but at least I will be able to send out by the 6th and not have to order it online & wait!

I hate hunting down one specific item. But I love going to Indy's JoAnn Fabrics. They have more to choose from and Indy in and of it's self has more arts and crafts stores.

yeah, yeah, rub it in why don't you two!  lol.  pick on the not so lucky like me who have to travel 45 minutes just to get to ANY craft store.   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
pookiemccool

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #621 on: February 03, 2010 08:19:03 PM »

the color I needed is apparently new and only sold at a smaller craft store that I found in Wheeling, WV, thankfully they are a small chain and there was one an hour away  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

second star to the right
« Reply #622 on: February 03, 2010 09:10:30 PM »

SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You know that place between dreaming and awake? Thats the place that I will always love you..."
pookiemccool

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

« Reply #623 on: February 03, 2010 09:48:01 PM »

SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE!!!

ditto!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pookiemccool

I <3 swaps!

« Reply #624 on: February 04, 2010 11:04:04 AM »

I'm in the home stretch now! Just need to make one more quick trip to the craft store for something to finish and i'm done. I will be sending out tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pookiemccool

I <3 swaps!

« Reply #625 on: February 04, 2010 02:13:08 PM »

ok I have finished!! And I must say that I have amazed myself, I am definitely going to make another for myself because it is heartbreaking to send it away but also exciting to see what Krafty_Karasu thinks!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #626 on: February 04, 2010 02:54:45 PM »

stop it!  you're killing me here!  lol!  all this anticipation is seriously killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to let everyone know, my little boo-boo is seriously holding up my last project, so I cleared it by ohiodiygirl, and she is ok with me finishing it once my finger is better and sending it separately.  I've made the requirements (plus a little extra) so this last project will just be a big bonus coming alone.  Smiley  I'll be making myself one too, but I need to buy a new color of the fabric I was cutting when I hurt myself.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
pookiemccool

I <3 swaps!

« Reply #627 on: February 04, 2010 03:00:30 PM »

stop it!  you're killing me here!  lol!  all this anticipation is seriously killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just to let everyone know, my little boo-boo is seriously holding up my last project, so I cleared it by ohiodiygirl, and she is ok with me finishing it once my finger is better and sending it separately.  I've made the requirements (plus a little extra) so this last project will just be a big bonus coming alone.  Smiley  I'll be making myself one too, but I need to buy a new color of the fabric I was cutting when I hurt myself.  Roll Eyes

I made 3 large items although the last item should be considered an XL!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #628 on: February 04, 2010 03:55:47 PM »

jeez woman!  you're spoiling me here!  lol.

one item could be considered many different sizes; medium by size (which is not what I'm calling it because it took so freaking long to make), small by material cost (again, it took a REALLY long time to make, but I only had to spend $1.40 on colors I didn't have, and then I didn't even use it all), or XL by how long it took me!!!  oi!!  I made a smaller version of this once, and I still considered it XL!  these just take so long to make when I make them this way.  but these 2 HAD to be made this way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

second star to the right
« Reply #629 on: February 04, 2010 10:36:21 PM »

Officially DONE! To the post office I go!

I am so so so EXCITED!!! AKSJDFLKAJSDFLKJASLKDJF:LAJSDF:ASD!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You know that place between dreaming and awake? Thats the place that I will always love you..."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Wedding Pomander
How to Make Edible Halloween Decor
How to Make Hand Crafted Glitter Pumpkins
Back to School Binder Make Over!
How to Create a Bib Necklace
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...