A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 305,025
Currently Running With Scissors:
743 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Steampunk Circus Swap (SU 12/4/09-12/22/09 SO 2/15/10)  (Read 24940 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aisy
« Reply #220 on: January 21, 2010 06:47:54 PM »

I feel that wig my vacation cutting into my craftig time I may need to extend he deadline. Is that ok with everyone? I know personally that I'm still waiting for supplies to come *sgh* I started a project before I left that was comic out really cool and it may take some time to finish it Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the Trickster
« Reply #221 on: January 21, 2010 08:19:22 PM »

Extending the dealine a little would be fine with me. I'm hoping to get out this weekend to find some supplies, but if I can't i'm going to need to redesign some of my ideas so a little extra time would be nice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's only one thing left to do....cackle madly!
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: January 22, 2010 10:56:19 AM »

I feel that wig my vacation cutting into my craftig time I may need to extend he deadline. Is that ok with everyone? I know personally that I'm still waiting for supplies to come *sgh* I started a project before I left that was comic out really cool and it may take some time to finish it Sad
That would be great because I am waiting on money to come in to get more supplies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aneyhall
« Reply #223 on: January 22, 2010 03:10:15 PM »

extending the deadline sounds just fine to me.  i'm still hoping to get lots and lots and lots done this weekend as i can't wait for annachronism to receive her package but... a bit more time can't hurt.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monkey_girl
« Reply #224 on: January 22, 2010 06:08:37 PM »

I'm nearly finished and was planning on sending out my package this week but I'm happy to extend if it's what everyone else wants:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: January 22, 2010 07:30:27 PM »

Okay with me too. It might mean that I do get to send out ahead of the deadline after all! (Although I know Ralph and I will still lag weeks behind everyone else's reveal.)

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: January 22, 2010 07:39:30 PM »

That would be great because I am waiting on money to come in to get more supplies!
Oh lordy. LOL

Well extension would be fine, though I just need to get the big one started and finished and I am done, though today I had an idea from a swap gift I recieved earlier. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Riechan
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2010 09:13:58 AM »

ooooh I am looking forward to the gallery !! (have to see if there's already one)
and Aisy, thankyou soooo much for all those links in the beginning !!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2010 09:56:24 PM »

Hi all! Checking in. An extention would be welcomed on my part. My crafts for this swap have changed so many times I'm not sure which ones will actually make it to completion. My major project totally fell flat (crap crap crap), but a medium came out of it that's growing on me. It still needs something though... A small that I started ended up taking so long and has so much more detail that I'm wondering if I could/should consider it a medium. I'm totally in love with it. It's a little out there, but def has a steampunk/circus vibe! I hope my partner finds it as much fun as I do.

Still pondering what the last project will end up being... Frustrated cause I have struck out on 4 or 5 ideas already. I usually love to send extras with my packages, but it's looking like I won't have time to craft any. Phooey. Have a few little bought trinkets to add in though! I don't think I've been this anxious about whether my partner will love everything since my first swap! It's like this is so out of my crafting norm that I'm not sure I can pull it off without it looking silly. I love steampunk, but it's so far from the kinds of things I usually do. Well, I'll do my best! And I can't wait to see what everyone makes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
the Trickster
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2010 11:03:53 PM »

Finally finished what should be my medium and small, and found the perfect steampunk thing while out shopping today. But now I'm not sure which idea to use for the large. I'll probably just do both, since they were both rather smallish larges.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's only one thing left to do....cackle madly!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Cloth Simulation - Houdini
How to Use Final Cut Pro Part 3/4
How to Create an Earth Scene Part 1/2 - Motion 3
How to Create an Earth Scene Part 2/2 - Motion 3
How to Model - Houdini Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...