A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
431 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Japanese street style swap gallery  (Read 14405 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yarnwench
Pplllbbbbt!

i heart thor forever

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2005 06:41:39 PM »

I don't know if you got my pm, but i'd be happy to send you something, too.  I'd actually be pretty excited about it, since you like pink and you live close enough that shipping wouldn't be too expensive.  Tinybits and i could only send eachother small things, but i just sent a much larger package to Canada for cheaper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Didn't these meals used to come with cobbler?  YOU smell like cobbler."  "Now, now, let's not get into who smells like what."
LiquidScissors
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Who would of known

Hank's a bomb. Long story.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2005 06:50:17 PM »

yarnwench - that would be awesome if you want to send out to Jungrrl.  I have a couple other flakers in some other swaps I have to cover for, so this would be really nice.  It is a fun swap to make things for!

Thanks so much for offering to send!!

-Liquid
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Is it because you killed a whole bunch of ninjas while it was playing? So now it reminds you of ninjas?"
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2005 07:16:05 PM »

I know some of you are wondering why this thread has been drudged up from the depths.... well...

Three partners and almost 8 months later..... I've received for this swap!!!

Yarnwench was a wonderful, wonderful swap angel and I got her package a few days ago.  I'm going to post lots of pictures because.... well... after this long I deserve to show off a bit  Wink  and yarnwench definitely deserves some notice

Here's the spread...

Ferris really liked the shirt...  Cheesy

Here is the batik elephant on the skirt (really an overskirt because of the size.. exactly what I wanted!)

The pink and black striped tights

A black and white striped patch with a pink gun and the japanese characters for Bang!

A patch of butterflies with gas masks

A ton of unicorn pins that are wicked cool

And the piece de resistance.... A mother-effin banksy rat stencilled onto a shirt...

If you don't know who Banksy is, go to his website and fall in love with him http://www.banksy.co.uk

Seriously, yarnwench my boyfriend had been talking about Banksy non-stop for two weeks before I got the package so he was as excited as I was about it  Cheesy

I'm excited to wear my wares and use the patches. Thankyouthankyouthankyou Smiley

Oh!! And yarnwench, if you have pics of the kitty I sent you can you send them to me? I don't know if I still have any (my comp crashed) and I want them for keepsakes (and to show off Wink)

Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010 08:39:54 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yarnwench
Pplllbbbbt!

i heart thor forever

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2005 04:36:42 PM »

I'm so glad you received everything and that you like it all.  Have you listened to the cd's?  It took me so long to send it all out because i wanted to make sure you got enough since you waited for so long and were flaked on TWICE.  Also because the kitty was so perfect and you went out of your way to get her to me in time for Halloween.  I could take a picture of her with my camera phone, but it won't do her justice.  i'll try to do that soon.
-yarnwench
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Didn't these meals used to come with cobbler?  YOU smell like cobbler."  "Now, now, let's not get into who smells like what."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Most Powerful Sharpening Tool in Photoshop Elements 11
How to Draw Benson from Regular Show
The Link Between Video Games and Classic Art
How to Create a Player-World Dynamics in Video Games
The Art of Glitch
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...