A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
542 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Need Help finding stiffened felt online!! pleasee!  (Read 297 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Andrea Ravioli
« on: December 01, 2009 07:04:24 PM »

hello!
On the occasions and holidays board, I saw a craft under the winter section that I decided that I'm going to do. Although, living in Guam, my resources are VERY limited. Cry I traveled to the only craft store on island (Ben Franklin crafts, a mish mosh of everything, but they aren't consistent with orders). I was surprised to find that they had everything I needed, BUT not enough white stiffened felt. I was only able to get 4 pieces and they can't special order.  Angry I tried other places on island without any luck. So, with that being said I have been searching the internet for the last hour trying to find somewhere that has just white stiffened felt. The brand of Stiffened felt that I was able to pick up 4 pieces of is Darice Felties 9in X 12in X 3mm.. UPC: 0 82676 67629 1 Which doesn't have to be exact, but I kind of wanted the same brand so that the white would be the same color white you know? I was wondering is anyone else would have luck searching this out for me. I want about 20 pieces that way I can make a couple.. Oh and they have to ship to Guam, but I can make sure of that. Any of your help would be fantastic. Thanks my fellow craftsters!!!

BTW: The project I'm doing is the Snowflake Garland. My BF and I aren't putting up a christmas tree this year so I'm trying to be resourceful and create my own holiday decorations.  Tongue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329037.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life's a Polka Dot!
I've already earned 75 dollars in Amazon gift cards all for just using this search engine-- NO CATCH! PM me if you have any questions! Smiley
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AndreaRavioli
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Garam Masala Is Used in Indian Recipes
How Fenugreek Is Used in Indian Recipes
How Cardamom Is Used in Indian Recipes
How to Make Tandoori Chicken Marinade
How Asafetida Is Used in Indian Recipes
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...