A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,948
Currently Running With Scissors:
743 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - December 2009  (Read 12030 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009 01:01:27 PM »

I'd like to claim the glass jar with the blue, purple and green paper stars please. Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 1 (Need address, hint hint  Smiley)
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

I'm Alice and I live in a cat-friendly, smoke-free home.
Pick one:
1. Green glass icicle ornaments (all for one claim):

2. Hunk of 8x11 scrapbook paper & psychedelic frog stickers:
3. 12-piece stamp set (these are small, images are about the size of a dime):

4. Big cloth binder:

5. Crosstitch books- Choose one:
A. Hardback:
B. Big softback:
C. Hardback:
D. Hardback:

Pick two:
1. Metal snowflakes (all three for 1/2 claim):

2. Rusty metal stars & star garland (all for 1/2 claim):

3. Natural materials scrapbook:
Close up:
4. Crossstitch pattern booklets (all three 1/2 claim):
A.
B.
C.
5. Vintage copper cookie cutters:

6. 24 small wooden snowmen:
7. Adhesive numbers:

Pick four:
1. Assorted lacey embellishments (all for 1/4 claim):

2. 1+ cup assorted brown wooden beads:

3. Assorted transfers, stencils (all for 1/4 claim):

4. Five small wooden fish:

5. Nine small wooden bats (two are painted black):

6. Two turned wooden ornaments:

7. Christmas cookie cutters:

8. Small (about half-dollar size) metal cookie cutters:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2009 08:58:27 AM by Dragonflywer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
PureOath
Raconteur Extraordinare

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009 10:23:21 AM »

Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

I'd like to claim the hunk of scrapbook paper w/ frog stickers please!  Grin

All items are from a smoke free/pet free home.

Pick 1:

Lot of Glass/Gemstone Beads

Lot of Wooden Beads/Pendants/Bracelets

Picture Framing Book

Pick 2:

Wooden Signs, Embellishments, and Stencil

Journal and Feathers

Iron on Embellishments

Turquoise Jasper Earrings and Necklace

Pick 4:

Watch Faces

Cross Necklace

Up-Cycled Bangle and Earrings (From Old Costume Jewelry)

Red Czech Glass and Metal Bracelet and Earrings

2 pairs Christmas Earrings (2 from pictured)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to do a personal swap with (or will outright pay for) a knitter who could make an adult sized knitted t-rex sweater for Christmas. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
gavagai
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009 12:48:22 PM »

I claim watch faces plus more (will discuss with pure oath).

Claims Allowed: 3
Sendouts Not Sent:1
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

MY LIST

Pick 1

Blue Totoro, white Totoro plus four soot sprites. Blue Totoro is about 1" tall.

Nestlaces! (clickable thumbnails)

Gemstone eggs in a silver plated nest. The nests are about 1 1/4" across. Comes with a silver plated chain.

Yellow egg nestlace. Yellow jade?

Turquoise egg nestlace. I think the "eggs" are green aventurine.

Retro looking orange cotton fabric. One claim is about 1 yard x 45" (or claim half for 1/2 claim or 1FQ for 1/4 claim).

Matryoshka, Russian nesting dolls, cotton fabric. One claim is about 1 yard x 45" (or claim half for 1/2 claim or 1FQ for 1/4 claim).

Extraordinary taggies, pick one for a claim!

These are so much fun for babies to fiddle with. I have tried to mix lots of different materials and features in every taggie. They are all around 10" x 10", but size varies a bit.

Denim frogs! This taggie is made from the leg of a pair of jeans. If you lift the flap there are soft flannel frogs hiding! Backside is made of soft dark green velour (is there a better word in English?)

Cute little ninja boys (?). I got them in a swap but just haven't found a good craft project for them. Some of them show some wear. Claim all for one claim, 6 of them for 1/2 claim or 4 of them for 1/3 claim.

The below are my own improvised designs based on the ancient Japanese art of temari, which translated into English means "hand ball". The ball itself in these cases has a base consisting of a plastic bag (since temari is all about recycling) and round it is layers of hand wound yarn and thread to shape the ball and make the decorative surface. The embroidery is made with cotton perle. All handmade by me. Choice of blue ball (very dark blue IRL) or green. Egg cup/temari stand and image editor frames not included.  Cheesy

...or pick 2!

Hello Kitty metal box to put pens et.c. in (what are these things called in English?). Some minor scratches and colour shifts as seen in the second image above.

Gorgeous hair pins with cup and kettle. Got them on craftster, but unfortunately never wear them, so they need a better home.

Price reduced on the above temari

Four seasons taggie! All four seasons are represented by its own cotton fabric piece in this patchwork taggie. Back side is a dark green courderoy fabric, fun to play with. PRICE REDUCED

...or pick 3! NOW PICK 4

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sorts of stuff. 1/4 claim each! PRICE REDUCED

Ziplock bag of scary skull beads PRICE REDUCED only 1/4 claim!

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one. PRICE REDUCED

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim more than one. PRICE REDUCED

Gorgeous really old vintage postcards. All three for 1/2 claim Now all for 1/4 claim!

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/4 claim each. PRICE REDUCED
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009 01:51:30 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
ladybugger
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009 02:39:53 PM »

I would LOVE to claim the yellow jade nestlace from Gavgai. So cute.
MY LIST
UPDATED ON 12/25 Pick 1:

Two barely used tubes of Liquitex paints, about a dozen paint brushes ranging in size and quality and a brand new 100% cotton T-shirt (size small)  

A set of about two dozen knitting patterns and knitting instruction book.

Pick 2:

Scraps of satiny fabric with silver embroidery. Two plus yards in length and 22 inches wide.

African beaded bangle

Vintage Mah Jong tiles-great for making into jewelry or magnets.

Pendant made of unknown metal

Full package of 300 Seagreen glass beads

Pick any TWO (unused to gently used patterns sizes ranging from 4-10 Misses):

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009 07:12:03 AM by ladybugger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Support a female, organic farmer! www.mirsky.etsy.com
guacaMolly
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009 08:51:28 PM »

I would love to claim one half claim of blue satiny fabric and the green glass beads!

Claim One:

12 Sliding lip balm tins

Vintage Apron (Not made by me!) Pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Vintage Apron (Not made by me!) Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. It seems like a thick muslin, could be used for pillows, curtains, etc. Freshly washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

30 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3. If you claim this, you might get some other watch related vintage goodness.

Claim Any Two:

Unused House Mouse Holiday Stamp, acquired in the 90's

Old, neato vintage books for collaging, altered art or other creative uses. Blue binding is Shakespeare's As You Like It, the burgandy is an English Thesaurus. Both books would be considered one full claim.

25 Small Gold Screw-in Hooks.

Package of (4) shank buttons with a lock and key. Appear to be set in resin.

Set of 5 Christmas ornaments, new in bubble wrap in box. Box is a little smushed, but they are intact and have never been used.

5 Sliding lip balm tins

Bobby Pins! Fabric covered buttons, vintage BINGO pieces,  and buttons with bows!

(Middle row, last pair in blue and gold are gone)

Choose any 4

Dog House Plastic Charms/Pendants. Please specify color(s)

Says "I'm in the dog house" at the top! Several available of each color, except only 1 gray.

Novelty Yarn -- Please specify color(s)

Misc. Rubber Stamps! Claim as Cherub, Merry Christmas, Santa or Rose

Choose any available 5 (or three, and one of the choose 2's)

Stoneware buttons/pieces for your use. They are unglazed, they look quite nice with an acrylic wash, but the painting/finishing is up to you! The edges were trimmed and smoothed before firing but not after. If a perfectly smooth piece is what you want, you may need to sand a little bit with sand paper, but it is pretty easy. I had to up the contrast in PhotoShop to show the patterns, they are a natural pale almond color. These were made from stoneware clay and fired in a kiln. The circles are about 1.5"-2"

3 for .5 pt. Claim as patterned diamond (1), circle flower (1), pine branch (1), palm tree (2), angel (1), sheep in circle (1), cat in circle (1), sailboat (2), seahorse (1), heart design .

Claim as circle basketweave (2), impressed lace , leaf and acorn (1), eagle (1), Sage (1), Grapes (1).

Claim as dreamy lady 1, 2, 3 or 4

Claim as Butterfly (1), Triangle (6), Heart (4), Sheep (3), Bunny (1)

Short Asian characters is the only toggle available!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009 09:04:49 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009 10:31:51 PM »

One last claim this month! I'd like the English thesaurus, and buttons: Circle flower, sage and dreamy lady 4, please.

Claims made so far: 3 now!
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 2
Sendouts Received: 1
Sendouts Not Received: 1

I'm Alice and I live in a cat-friendly, smoke-free home.
Pick one:
1. Green glass icicle ornaments (all for one claim):

2.  Sample fabric grab bag (shirtweight fabrics, completely fill a medium priority box):

3. 12-piece stamp set (these are small, images are about the size of a dime):

4. Big cloth binder:

5. Crosstitch books- Choose one:
A. Hardback:
B. Big softback:
C. Hardback:
D. Hardback:

Pick two:
1. Metal snowflakes (all three for 1/2 claim):

2. Rusty metal stars & star garland (all for 1/2 claim):

3. Natural materials scrapbook:
Close up:
4. Crossstitch pattern booklets (all three 1/2 claim):
A.
B.
C.
5. Vintage copper cookie cutters:

6. 24 small wooden snowmen:
7. Adhesive numbers:

Pick four:
1. Assorted lacey embellishments (all for 1/4 claim):

2. 1+ cup assorted brown wooden beads:

3. Assorted transfers, stencils (all for 1/4 claim):

4. Five small wooden fish:

5. Nine small wooden bats (two are painted black):

6. Two turned wooden ornaments:

7. Christmas cookie cutters:

8. Small (about half-dollar size) metal cookie cutters:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
gavagai
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009 04:00:51 AM »

I would like to claim "Sample fabric grab bag (shirtweight fabrics, completely fill a medium priority box)" from Dragonflywer please.

Claims Allowed: 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Sent:1
Sendouts in Transit:1

MY LIST

Pick 1

Blue Totoro, white Totoro plus four soot sprites. Blue Totoro is about 1" tall.

Nestlaces! (clickable thumbnails)

Gemstone eggs in a silver plated nest. The nests are about 1 1/4" across. Comes with a silver plated chain.

Turquoise egg nestlace. I think the "eggs" are green aventurine.

Retro looking orange cotton fabric. One claim is about 1 yard x 45" (or claim half for 1/2 claim or 1FQ for 1/4 claim).

Matryoshka, Russian nesting dolls, cotton fabric. One claim is about 1 yard x 45" (or claim half for 1/2 claim or 1FQ for 1/4 claim).

Extraordinary taggies, pick one for a claim!

These are so much fun for babies to fiddle with. I have tried to mix lots of different materials and features in every taggie. They are all around 10" x 10", but size varies a bit.

Denim frogs! This taggie is made from the leg of a pair of jeans. If you lift the flap there are soft flannel frogs hiding! Backside is made of soft dark green velour (is there a better word in English?)

Cute little ninja boys (?). I got them in a swap but just haven't found a good craft project for them. Some of them show some wear. Claim all for one claim, 6 of them for 1/2 claim or 4 of them for 1/3 claim.

The below are my own improvised designs based on the ancient Japanese art of temari, which translated into English means "hand ball". The ball itself in these cases has a base consisting of a plastic bag (since temari is all about recycling) and round it is layers of hand wound yarn and thread to shape the ball and make the decorative surface. The embroidery is made with cotton perle. All handmade by me. Choice of blue ball (very dark blue IRL) or green. Egg cup/temari stand and image editor frames not included.  Cheesy

...or pick 2!

Hello Kitty metal box to put pens et.c. in (what are these things called in English?). Some minor scratches and colour shifts as seen in the second image above.

Gorgeous hair pins with cup and kettle. Got them on craftster, but unfortunately never wear them, so they need a better home.

Price reduced on the above temari

Four seasons taggie! All four seasons are represented by its own cotton fabric piece in this patchwork taggie. Back side is a dark green courderoy fabric, fun to play with. PRICE REDUCED

...or pick 3! NOW PICK 4

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sorts of stuff. 1/4 claim each! PRICE REDUCED

Ziplock bag of scary skull beads PRICE REDUCED only 1/4 claim!

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one. PRICE REDUCED

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim more than one. PRICE REDUCED

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/4 claim each. PRICE REDUCED
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009 04:16:09 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gigglygirl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gigglygirl/

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009 12:27:57 PM »

So I want in. Smiley I'd be happy to get some more supplies and hopefully give away a few of the toys I've made. We'll see if I make it this month of next. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gigglygirl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gigglygirl/

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009 01:29:20 PM »

I will take the taggies item and the hair pins for 1. Here's what I'm offering:

Pick one:

pair of homemade ballerina dolls. You get both dolls. I was messing around trying to come up with a pattern and made these.

a yellow and orange dangly bead bracelet with an owl charm and a baby charm.

A homemade doll with matching homemade corduroy dress. Dress is removable. Face is an iron-on deal.

or pick two:

a little felt-haired dolly

one yard (45 in. wide.) of new poplin in a cute floral print with orange background--great for a little girl's dress.

a glove bunny with sleepy eyes and pink ear bows

a cute little glove puppy with red accents--could be cute for Valentines

a striped glove puppy

a new pattern for baby/toddler clothing and a cool stroller bag.

new fabric trim with wire so it holds it's shape.

All these items were made by me. I am just a notorious overcrafter. Hubby said he will start throwing if I don't thin this stash of stuff out!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009 01:31:51 PM by gigglygirl - Reason: typo! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
guacaMolly
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009 02:13:01 PM »

I'd like to claim both glove puppies, please! So cute. Smiley

Claims Allowed: 2
Sendouts Sent:
Sendouts in Transit:0

Claim One:

NEW 10 random vintage glass vials with corks. Picked at random from my collection!

Gallon size ziploc full of large lip balm like containers. Would be great for a solid body butter/lotion. About 15

12 Sliding lip balm tins with lids. Cute little slide top tins, perfect for all kinds of uses. Lip balm, salve, solid perfume, pills, candy, packaging for gifts, shipping, etc.

Vintage Apron (Not made by me!) Pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. It seems like a thick muslin, could be used for pillows, curtains, etc. Freshly washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

30 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3. If you claim this, you might get some other watch related vintage goodness.

Claim Any Two THREE! Reduced

NEW Brown and pink damask bobby pins made by me.

NEW Chocolate mint bobby pins made by me.

NEW Paper Crane Earrings. I got them in a swap and they're very cute but I don't wear them! Hopefully they can go to someone who will adore them. Smiley

Everyday Brass Hoops. I literally do wear my pair nearly every day, made from oxidized brass that is nickel free. Also available in silver.

Reduced Vintage Apron (Not made by me!) Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Unused House Mouse Holiday Stamp, acquired in the 90's

25 Small Gold Screw-in Hooks.

Package of (4) shank buttons with a lock and key. Appear to be set in resin.

Set of 5 Christmas ornaments, new in bubble wrap in box. Box is a little smushed, but they are intact and have never been used.

5 Sliding lip balm tins

Bobby Pins! Fabric covered buttons, vintage BINGO pieces,  and buttons with bows!

(Middle row, last pair in blue and gold are gone)

Choose any 4

NEW Embossing powders for use with rubber stamping! Two clear and one gold available. Each one is 1/4th claim.

Dog House Plastic Charms/Pendants. Please specify color(s) (Two charms is considered 1/4th claim)

Says "I'm in the dog house" at the top! Several available of each color, except only 1 gray.

Novelty Yarn -- Please specify color(s)

Misc. Rubber Stamps! Claim as Cherub, Merry Christmas, Santa or Rose

Choose any available 5 (or three, and one of the choose 2's)

Stoneware buttons/pieces for your use. They are unglazed, they look quite nice with an acrylic wash, but the painting/finishing is up to you! The edges were trimmed and smoothed before firing but not after. If a perfectly smooth piece is what you want, you may need to sand a little bit with sand paper, but it is pretty easy. I had to up the contrast in PhotoShop to show the patterns, they are a natural pale almond color. These were made from stoneware clay and fired in a kiln. The circles are about 1.5"-2"

3 for .5 pt. Claim as patterned diamond (1), circle flower , pine branch (1), palm tree (2), angel (1), sheep in circle (1), cat in circle (1), sailboat (2), seahorse (1), heart design .

Claim as circle basketweave (2), impressed lace , leaf and acorn (1), eagle (1), Sage (1), Grapes (1).

Claim as dreamy lady 1, 2, 3 or 4

Claim as Butterfly (1), Triangle (6), Heart (4), Sheep (3), Bunny (1)

Short Asian characters is the only toggle available!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009 07:52:51 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Author Tristan Bancks
A Message From Audrina Partridge
Demon from the Dark Book Trailer
Robin Wasserman Talks About Crashed
Alysia Sofios Reveals Her Best Quality
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...