Swap name: Cloth Diapering/Eco baby Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: 1boy1girl1kitty2
Sign-up date range: december 1st to december 15th
Date to send item by:January 22ndGallery!!
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country?NO
If so, which country?n/a
Additional Age requirement? 18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap: this swap is for all those cloth diaper, eco/sustainable baby mamas out there. some suggestions but not limited to are:sewing
- cloth diapers, inserts, interlock longies, breast pads, mama cloth, cloth wipes, nursing topscrochet
- longies, soakers, pinafore, hatsknit
- longies, soakers, pinafore, hatsspinning
- handspun wool yarn to make longies/soakers fromstenciling
- advocacy tees, stenciled diaper bums
- breastfeeding bracelets/necklaces, bra reminder clips, amber teething necklaces, pacifier clips
- natural diaper rash salve, scented lanolins, wipe solution
this will be a 1 small, 2 mediums OR 1 large 1 medium swap. which you decide to craft will be decided between you and your partner
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
what crafts can you do well?
what crafts cant you do?
what is your prefered craft medium?
what cloth diapers have you tried and liked in the past? (if applicable)
what cloth diapers have you tried and NOT liked in the past?
how many little ones do you have in cloth diapers at the moment?
any sensitivities to materials? such as wool or hemp etc?
do/will you be using prefolds or flats? what size?
do/will you be useing fitteds? what size?
do/will you be useing covers? what size?
do/will you bbe useing wool? ie: longies, soakers etc? what size?
do/will you be useing pockets? what size?
do/will you be useing all in ones/2's? what size?
do/will you be useing trainers? what size? fitted or waterproof outer?
do/will you use liners?
NOTE - not everyone has access to a snap press/plier but what is our preferance for diaper closure?
do/will you use rash creams? butt balms?
do/will you use handmade soaps for baby? lotions?
do/will you be breastfeeding?
do/will you babywear?
do/will you be ECing?
do you use cloth for your self and/or family? ie: cloth pads, family cloth?
what colours do you/baby love?
what colours so you/baby dislike?
do you have any favorite scents?
favorite scents for baby?
are you interested in recieving materials to make your own cloth diaper/eco baby things?
what sorts of materials do you have?
what sorts of materials are you looking for?
are there any websites you frequent that might help your partner stalk you? ie:diaperswappers, mothing.com, diaperpin? username there?
any other links that might be helpful in stalking? ie" blog, myspace, facebook
do you have a wist?
any other info you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.