A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 129
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: craftalong:post a project on every completed projects board in a year (ish!)  (Read 100324 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #650 on: April 01, 2010 08:51:46 AM »

OK Gals! Something wierd is going on with the moderator's avatars! It looks like they're playing tricks on us!!!
No wait... How did I get a tattoo kit?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010 08:53:31 AM by KLKing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #651 on: April 01, 2010 09:05:38 AM »

Dontcha love April Fools.

Love that apron.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
maria isabel
blah blah blah

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 01, 2010 10:23:07 AM »

It took me nearly an hour to figure out the Apri Fools joke, im so slow hahahaha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too many ads ruin a mediocre site.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #653 on: April 01, 2010 11:30:44 AM »

What??!!

You made that apron AM?  Awesome--maybe I should feature it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #654 on: April 01, 2010 02:18:20 PM »

betheB, tell me what you think when you check it!

I told you what I think of it on your post, but I will tell you here - it's not that good.  BECAUSE - it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (I was going to do an April Fool's Day trick and say I hate it, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell that big of a lie.  Grin)  I want to reach through the screen and rub it, it looks so soft and adorable and I love the fur right around her face, it is adorable!  I need to go back and hit "this rock" cause I forgot to do it while I was there, darn it.  It is amazing, and I think that when your kids have grown out of it, you should frame it and hang it on the wall or something, that is an amazing piece of art that you get to look at your kids wearing - I am so impressed!

Also, I did not make a camera pouch, my command decision failed miserably.  BUT, I did start the video tutorials for the toothbrush rugs, I have the first one done and am trying to figure out a good way to show the actual stitching part, it is hard to video something at the right angle, especially when you talk with your hands like I do and keep messing up the shots, lol.

Hope you ladies are having a great crafty day!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #655 on: April 03, 2010 08:30:42 AM »

Oh, I dropped by all the new stuff, and it looks fab! Great idea with the rings on the apron, alteredmommy. And veri, your daughter's coat looks so cozy!

To keep myself accountable, here's my list of boards I must add during April, due to swap deadlines or upcoming events:
- Costumes: Completed Projects - water fairy costume (and other costume?) for RT Convention
- Purses, Bags, Wallets: Completed Projects: General - from either of my swaps
- Purses, Bags, Wallets: Completed Projects: Reconstructed - from One for Me, One for You Swap
- Machine Embroidery: Completed Projects - for the Farmer's Market Swap; at least I'm attempting it!
- Stenciling: Completed Projects - shirts for OfM OfY swap
- Exterior Decorating / Yard Art / Gardening: Completed Projects - start work on my container garden

- Paper Crafts: Completed Projects: General?? - book plates for RT Convention signings (does this fit in that board, even though I'm just doing them on the computer and printing on sticky paper?)  
- fascinators for the OfM OfY swap... does it make sense to put htem in Miscellaneous? I've already done Jewellery & Trinkets... or a search brought up some in the Clothing board... what do you think?

Geez, It's going to be a busy crafty month!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010 08:31:08 AM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #656 on: April 03, 2010 09:37:39 AM »

A container garden sounds great for a project--I have an old black kettle that needs loving!

I asked a coworker to scan some pics for my scrapbook page and I can't find the email she said she sent me!!!  I need to run by the office to see if she sent it to my office account (which, I cannot access at home due to security!)  UGH

I think I better start looking at the Costumes...I have no ocassion to make a costume, but I think my little nieces would like one!  A fairy sounds lovely!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

BethieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: April 03, 2010 06:04:28 PM »

Okay, speaking of container gardens, I have a question - three weeks ago (way after I'd joined this craftalong) I got four plastic containers and planted them with different seeds and now they're sprouting and looking great.  I haven't posted them because they aren't really 'pretty' - they are way more functional than they are nice to look at.  But, I could post them for the Outdoor board and get it out of the way, right?  Would that count as enough of a project?  To me, it does, but I don't wanna break any rules here...not that there really are anyway, but you know...lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #658 on: April 03, 2010 07:10:29 PM »

Bethie:

I'd say sprouting seeds is a bit iffy as a craft project. Why not leave them for a few months at least until they've grown into something more impressive. Maybe a crafty new planter or trellis will come along in the meantime.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BethieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #659 on: April 04, 2010 01:05:21 AM »

They are actually veggies, the lettuce is coming up beautifully.

I don't really know what I was thinking when I posted this though, I forgot all about our big project coming up this week.  I have an outdoor project that's going to rock.  I'm so excited!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 129 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Marianna Hewitt The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 3
Alyssa Wallace: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 2
Mallory Cornelison: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 2
Mallory Cornelison: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 1
Megan Moore: The Revlon Makeover Challenge
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...