A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 129
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: craftalong:post a project on every completed projects board in a year (ish!)  (Read 114526 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #640 on: March 31, 2010 07:56:28 AM »

Hey gals, just a reminder to keep personal swap arrangements to private messages and not the public boards.  Thanks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #641 on: March 31, 2010 10:33:51 AM »

yea I was thinking about that...sorry mommy Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

veri
« Reply #642 on: March 31, 2010 12:33:06 PM »

I appologise, mommy, this will be my 2nd swap ever and the first one was when a girl contacted me in pm so I really don't know the rules. I'll now in the future.

Ok, now that's out of the way, here is the stenciling board I made early in the winter (but still this year):
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=342995.msg3984845#msg3984845
THIS ROCKS   Logged
veri
« Reply #643 on: March 31, 2010 01:48:49 PM »

Some other stuff I finnaly posted:
- kid's clothing: the real fur coat for my dd - please check this out - it would mean a lot to me!: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=342999.msg3984937#msg3984937
- glass crafts: painted glass jug for my dad: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343000.msg3984968#msg3984968

Ok, that's it for today - I have to make a bag for my neighbour's bd! Oh, and I have 3 bags I made this year that hasen't been posted yet! Embarrassed Tongue
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010 01:49:30 PM by veri » THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

« Reply #644 on: March 31, 2010 02:10:52 PM »

omg veri--that coat is too awesome!!!  When I get home I am going to make it my featured item in clothing!!! wowza--I love it so much because of how you used the trim and stuff on the outside!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #645 on: March 31, 2010 02:44:11 PM »

I haven't had a chance to go read everyone's linked projects but I am working up to it, I promise. 

I am making a command decision - today is the today I will tackle the Purses/general board!  I already did the recon board, and I really need a simple project I know I can finish to get my crafting brain jump-started again.  Plus I got a new camera (well, it's not brand new, but new to me) on Saturday and if I'm not careful with it it will end up broken like the other one, so I am going to make it a padded pouch to live in, and hopefully have a matching tote bag to carry it all around it.  Smiley  Plus I am going to *attempt* to use some quilt blocks I made a few months ago (anyone remember that red and aqua quilt I never finished? lol) so it will be stash buster as well.  Anyway, off to craft and when I take a break I will be reading about everyone's projects!  The fur coat sounds amazing, can't wait to check it out.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #646 on: March 31, 2010 11:11:17 PM »

I haven't had a chance to get to some of the projects for other boards yet. I'm still working on a couple things that don't count, because those boards are covered.  But, I will before long have a little more spending cash for trying out new crafts, and getting supplies for projects that are on hold.
  I must say, this is turning out to my favorite of the craftalongs!
There's a lot of inspiration being stirred up here....
Thanks for starting this craftalong, Edel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

veri
« Reply #647 on: April 01, 2010 01:03:00 AM »

allwaysinmyroom, I'm so honored! I never thought my project would be picked for that! Thank you!

betheB, tell me what you think when you check it!

wolf, I don't know have I comented on your shrine yet - it is amasing! I often check the stuff you post here but rarely do I get the chance to comment - when I'm at work I can just look when I have a minute to wait in the meantime when I make my experiments but I don't have the time to write anything (also not my computer and so on...) so I'm very sorry if I miss something - that goes for all of you - you inspire me a lot!

I made that bag I was talking about yesterday (for my neighbour's bd, I made her a very gentil feminine soft buttercup bag complete with pocket and pleats), though that probably doesn't count because I made a few bags before (this year of course). But I haven't posted any so I'll try to fix that.

And I hope this long weekend (my dd is sick so we're all at home and the monday is free here) will result in some promissed tutorials (I promissed to make one for sling, for a recycled jeans bag and for men's boxers...) What do you find the most interesting - to do first? (I'll probably do the sling first because some girls were really ancious to get it) and the bag the next because my mom wants one... What would you want to see?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

« Reply #648 on: April 01, 2010 04:55:02 AM »

I would love to see your bags, even if they were made before!!

I agree--edelc--this is one of the best craftalongs ever!!!  It gives me a chance to see members shine in their "normal" media and also, see how that talent does or does not translate to other media!!  For myself, I like dabbling, but I also know where my strengths are and am happy to go back to them--ha ha!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #649 on: April 01, 2010 08:02:10 AM »

I finally tried my hand at sewing, its so not my forte so I started with a little recon.  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343086.0  Tell me what you think!!!  It was alot of fun and I think I feel way better about taking on the other sewing boards Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 129 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lisa Genova on Her Novel "Love Anthony"
"Little Dog, Lost" Book Trailer
"The Romanov Conspiracy" Book Trailer
Author Steven on His Book A Man and His Ship
Ursula Le Guin on the Map of Earthsea
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...