A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,173
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 129
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: craftalong:post a project on every completed projects board in a year (ish!)  (Read 102337 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

veri
« Reply #670 on: April 08, 2010 04:08:43 AM »

Ok, my kids are asleep so I finally got to post the bags - at least some of them:
- thisone was done last year in summer - it's funny to sew faux fur in summer Grin: but I really like it so please check it out anyway: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343795.msg3997168#msg3997168

- this one is this years - I made it just last weekend for my dad's friend. It's made from real leather:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343797.msg3997172#msg3997172

- and anotherone that was made last year so it doesn't count but still - you might like to see: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343796.msg3997170#msg3997170

I still haven't posted the one that I actually ment for the purses completed boards - the one with the dog for my dd - I have to resize pics first...  Tell me what you think, I'd be glad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
veri
« Reply #671 on: April 08, 2010 04:14:14 AM »

oh, and another toy that I made last year - so it doesn't count in this craftalong:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343798.msg3997176#msg3997176

I hope I'll get to making toys as soon as possible - I love making toys...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: April 08, 2010 06:08:11 AM »

Wow, Veri, you have been a posting maniac! But in a good way Grin I'm really enjoying your contributions to our visual pleasure on the site! I've just been too busy to really sit down and write anything lately (found out less than a week ago that we are moving into a house so I've been wildly trying to finish my swap packages, clean house, and get rid of unwanted stuff either to Goodwill or the dump!). Though I did have to comment on your kitty backpack!

And welcome to the craft-along Ralph! I adore the earrings->pendants project you posted and want some for myself! Can't wait to see more of what you have in store!

BethieB- That pink color in your daughter's room is so bright and cheery! I can't wait to see the end result of all that hard work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #673 on: April 08, 2010 06:22:38 AM »

Wow veri--lots of projects!  I am still amazed that you do all that you do with two little ones!

bethieb--love love the pink--they are little only once so it is nice that you are letting her pic the color...it is only paint!  Can't wait to see you post in the board!

Welcome Ralph--a lot of the boards will be challenging, but it is nice to venture out of the comfort zone!

I FINALLY printed out the pics that I will be using for my Scrapbook posting...they were scanned by a coworker and went to server lalaland!  We finally had time yesterday to track them down (I have three computers so searching was a bear!)...I feel a bit weird posting nude photos, but I will Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #674 on: April 08, 2010 08:06:55 AM »

Hey Veri, why doesn't last year's items count in this year's craftalong? The challenge is, after all, to POST a project on every board in 2010. I don't believe it says you have to have made it this year too! Wink Either way, I am very impressed with your crafty output!

BethieB - That room looks great! Are you leaving a plain white scalloped edge then? I'm generally not a "pink person", but I love it.

I think I may get to actually get to carve out a good chunk from my crafting this upcoming week while my bf is away  Roll Eyes I'm already working away, but most of the items won't be up until maybe the beginning of May because they are swaps or time-constrained in some way.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #675 on: April 08, 2010 08:31:06 AM »

My goodness I have pages to catch up on.

WELCOME RALPH, can't wait to see some stuff, and go back and read from there.

Edel, throw down another challenge please so I can get off my butt and get something done. I'm working on a reconstructed clothing piece for Gibbous swap but have till June 1st to send out, so please find something and give us about 2 weeks or so.

It would need to be something obscure we have never done. I have some sculpy, what about polymer clay, would that count with sculpy as you bake and paint it? Dunno, just something I think I could do.

Miss you all and BethieB you shame me. Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #676 on: April 08, 2010 09:09:26 AM »

Oh, and I forgot to mention, welcome Ralph! I was a late starter too, so no shame in it. (Well, that's what I'm telling myself Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #677 on: April 08, 2010 12:39:01 PM »

lovesclutter..another challenge is a good idea...and poly clay is a good one as I haven't seen anyone post any poly clay stuff here  for a while.

so my lovelies you have a week to make something from polyclay, for extra credit..make a polyclay self-portrait, not necessarily one that seeks to represent you as you actually are, (unless you want to) You can also portray an aspect of yourself, your personality, ..

and! I have found a camera substitute, I have done a heap of crafting lately, but its all gone to partners, so the stuff I have left I can photo and break my posting drought!

My scrapbook pix to follow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BethieB

Welcome to the nuthouse, enjoy your stay! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #678 on: April 08, 2010 12:53:02 PM »

I already posted on the clay board but I may take up this challenge if I have some time.  I was thinking that I could craft something hugely messy and disorganized and call it 'the inner workings of my mind'.  lol!!!

Thanks for the all the comments about the paint guys!!  I am so happy others like it too.  DD's approval is enough, but to hear other adults like it to makes me feel a little better about that dramatic color, lol.

I do plan on leaving the white scallops free of paint, but we are going to be doing a bunch of smaller projects (making flowers out of paper and fabric and stuff) and putting one project in each white space.  I can't wait to get started on that.

All painting has been put on hold for the day as we have the flea exterminator coming out and have to clean up/put up as much of our stuff as we can to get it out of his way.  Can't wait to get started on it again though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog: http://messymama.wordpress.com
Am taking a crafting/posting hiatus and formally withdrawing from all the CAL's I was in.  Need time to recharge and rewire.  But, I am still lurking and loving you guys like crazy, keep posting the amazing projects!!!  You all rock!
veri
« Reply #679 on: April 08, 2010 01:10:22 PM »

lovesclutter..another challenge is a good idea...and poly clay is a good one as I haven't seen anyone post any poly clay stuff here  for a while.

ehm, ehm - what about me, darling? Shocked I've posted at least 3 pc projects made this year! Snowman pin, critter with heart, clover luck charm, teddy buttons... (there are 4 already!)

But it's ok, I'll do something in pc anyway;) Just to make you happy (that's a lie - I have a very long list of stuff I really NEED to make from pc Grin - I have no idea how people survive without that;))
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 129 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Emo Hair: Haircuts for Boys
Emo Hair: Haircuts for Girls
How to Remove Hair Extensions
How to Get What You Want at the Hairdressers
How to Get Hair Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...