A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
542 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 86
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 33**Discussion Thread**  (Read 46838 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009 10:18:31 PM »

is it a tinsel-tree, PW?

Sort of, it is an older west elm tree, so like this:
http://www.westelm.com/weimgs/rk/images/wcm/products/200945/0004/img61m.jpg
but taller and with a different base. I'm not picky about topper themes, but smaller size is better since the tree is short and the cats tend to knock it over  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2009 11:30:00 PM »

what a cute tree!

i was just telling nesse that I am feeling crafty-aches, but am away from my stash. isn't that the way of it?
I am staying at my parents and being sick AND taking my car to the mechanics Sad awful combination
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009 02:53:18 AM »

what a cute tree!

i was just telling nesse that I am feeling crafty-aches, but am away from my stash. isn't that the way of it?
I am staying at my parents and being sick AND taking my car to the mechanics Sad awful combination

ditto.  love the tree.  I feel like crap today.  I don't feel so great today.  I am NOT at my parents', but I wish I was!  We are getting our new flooring (vinyl in the kitchen and dining room and carpeting in the living room) this week.  The project has been going on forever -- we tore everything out when we did the roof; the contractor came in yesterday and put down a new sub floor for the kitchen/d.r. and will lay the floor today.  My doggie doesn't do well with strangers in the house so we stayed in the basement yesterday.  It wasn't terrible, but I started feeling lousy yesterday and got chilled down there.  I went to the doctor last week -- probably picked up a bug there.  Irony. Cheesy  Get better, lxm! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2009 07:50:25 AM »

I hope you gals feel better real soon....  It snowed (finally!!) yesterday so we shovelled and put up 2 christmas trees.  I was going to do one in paper decorations but ended up with silver and red on the big white tree and all of our family stuff (I get a decoration from where ever I travel, the kids stuff from when they were little...)went on the "normal" tree.  I saw a small black tree at WalMart though and think I might go get it.  I don't know where I'll put it but will worry about that later Cheesy 

I have some crafting planned after I get the winter tires that I've been waiting a month for put on our van.  good timing! 

I can't believe its December 1st already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2009 08:02:31 AM »

Q asked me if it was going to snow today, haha.  We don't get much snow down here in NC... but hopefully we will get snow at some point.  It was in the low 30s this morning though, so that's something I guess.

I will be trying to finish up the started projects for my secret swap package today... and then maybe starting 1 more thing, if I feel like I can muster up the energy to do it... still feeling pretty under the weather but my sciatica is feeling a million times better (being able to walk without crying because of the pain is a HUGE step up).

I really want to go to Target and buy cute baby girl things... I haven't gotten to buy ANYTHING yet, WTF?!?!  Maybe I can convince husband to let me do that this afternoon... I am sure they still have at least 1 clearance rack with warmer weather clothes on it.
We are also going to start moving Q's stuff down to his new bedroom, all that's left to do in there is get his closet door rod up (since we took the bifold door off and are just going to use a curtain like before) and get the shelf/rod up in his closet).  We are going to do it slowly all week, moving his toys first and then the bed last and he will probably spend his first night in his new room this weekend.  I am feeling really anxious about it... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2009 08:18:34 AM »

I want to make my cat crafty!

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/11/30/surprised-kitten-is.html

I neeeeeed kitties!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2009 08:57:55 AM »

December 1st, Wow! November was insanely stressful, and I'm looking forward to a more restful December (who ever thought you'd hear that?). I can't believe we haven't seen any inappropriate autumn-snow here yet, like we usually do. Doesn't feel like December yet at all.

My shop is up, nothing new due to my craft supplies being put into hibernation while we prepare to move, and the "home stagers" force all "clutter" into our storage thing. Bah. BUT THE LARGE MAJORITY OF MY SHOP IS ON SALE!

And what's this about an inflation points raffle?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2009 09:11:35 AM »

We have an excess of points in the inflation fund so we are having a random raffle of 3 points at the close of signups on Dec 13.  Whoever has sent in their signup AND opened their shop is eligible Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
corduroy cat
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2009 09:42:09 AM »

squeee! and since we're talking kitties we just started training our asthmatic kitty to use an inhaler instead of having to give him steroid pills all the time. he's doing so well, i'm a proud momma! we wont really know how it's working until we use it for at least 2 weeks and ween him off the pills, but he's not been struggling too much when we put the little mask on him.

and for some crafty news, i just made this rattle for my friends and love how it turned out. it's not my design, it's asherjasper's http://www.flickr.com/photos/asherjasper/3880848722/in/set-72157621805092859/, but it's a gift so no money was involved.
it has a little bell securely tucked inside the birdie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2009 10:50:31 AM »

CC, that rattle is adorable!!!  Lucky baby!!

Hope you get some cute girly things for your baby soon Zelda!!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 86 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Makeover Tips from Lawrence Zarian
Fashion Staples to Stock Up on for Work
Have You Ever Looked as Good as Olivia Palermo in a Storm?
Primark Lookbook 2014
4 Date Night Outfit Ideas!
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...