A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
542 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop The Swap 33 **Shops Only**  (Read 22804 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009 08:05:57 AM »

Shop is OPEN

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

Photography 8x10 (.5 pt); 11x 14 (1 pt.)

Please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylecrafts to view the pictures. Please PM me for availability before claiming.

Earrings (1pt./pair)
All made with sterling silver hooks and pewter charms. Comes with card as shown and earring backers.

1. I Love 2 Knit

2. Knitted By Me

3. Yarn balls

4. Sheep

5. Spinning wheels

6. Sweater on needles

Polymer Clay

Chocolates Magnets (1 pt. for a set of 6)
Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, or an assortment

Totoros (Totori?) (1 pt. for both as shown)
Big Totoro can't quite stand on his own and will need to be propped up. Little Totoro stays propped up by his tail.

Roving and Batts
PM if you'd like larger quantities and I'll let you know if I have the supplies.

Gila- 3 oz (2 pts.)
100% Punta wool

Silver Bells Collection
Superwash merino and a bit of silk
Blends of silver, teal, and a soft blue
*need to add oz.*
Silver Bells (left)
Blue Bells (bottom)
Teal Bells (right)

Princess
*need to add oz. and fibers*

Cornflower Fields
*need to add oz. and fibers*

Carmine
Bubblegum pink, fuchsia, kermit green, and sage green
*need to add oz.*
Superwash merino

Art Yarn Kit! (3 pts.)
Note: Can be fully customized! If there are specific fibers or colors you want to receive just let me know!
Comes with the following:
1. A minimum of 3 oz. of various wools. May include roving, locks, fleece. May include dyed and natural fibers.
2. A minimum of 1 oz. luxury fibers. May include firestar, nylon, bamboo, silk, icicle.
3. A baggie of add-ins (beads, yarn pieces, threads, etc.) OR two small luxury samples from PhatFiber boxes. (These are not pictured below.)

Example:

Supplies

ColorBox Cat's Eyes Inks
Colors listed from top to bottom. Mix and match 6 for 2 pts.

Fluid Chalk

Column 1: Yellow Citrus, Lime Pastel, Orchid Pastel, Lipstick Red, Blue Lagoon, Lavender
Column 2: Ice Blue, French Blue, Ice Jade, Aquamarine, Wisteria, Warm Violet
Column 3: Rose Coral, Rouge, Warm Red, Pink Pastel, Dark Peony, Maroon
Column 4: Alabaster, Peach Pastel, Tangerine, Yellow Cadmium, Blush Rose, Burnt Sienna

Pigments

Column 1: Lemon Grass, Citrine, Mango Tango, Surf, Picante, Razzberry
Column 2: Canary, Marigold, Orange, Scarlet, Lime, Heliotrope
Column 3: Mint, Celadon, Apple Green, Fresh Green, Moss Green, Olive

Column 1: Chiffon White, Rosebud, Frost White, Oyster White, Baby Blue, Thistle
Column 2: Dune, Cocoa, Stucco, Brown, Merlot, Black
Column 3: Frost White, Silver, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Black
Column 4: Platinum, Amber Satin, Raw Silk, Ruby Satin, Royal Silk, Silver

Vintage Vogue Patters- 4 for 1/2 pt.
Click for larger images
Claim by size and number

Size 6/8/10

Size 8/10

Size 10

Size 8/10/12

Size 12

Claims
Made from me:
freestyle to ptarmic wumpus - ambrosia roving (2 pts.)
freestyle to lapoli - art yarn kit (3 pts.)

Made by me:

Pending: 0
Current: 6

TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009 05:54:23 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2009 11:01:06 AM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **OPEN**
Smiley END OF YEAR REDUCTION!  Smiley CHECK IT OUT!  Smiley

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!
Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

2 Point Items

Men's Fingerless Mitts (2)(1)
I knit these up using Paton's SWS and while I find that yarn to be lovely and soft, my husband found the yarn to be itchy so he can't wear them.  Perfect for the guy in your life who doesn't have sensitive hands.  Careful...these will felt and should be handwashed gently!

1 Point Items

5"x7" Original Photography (matted to 8"x10") (2) (1)
These are all my original photographs taken from my portfolio.  I have matted these 5"x7" prints so they are ready for framing.  The mats are signed by me.  Please specify the title of the print in your claim.

Tequila SunsetThe Guide
Standing Tall

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
A teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

Blue Swirl Beanie (1)
A super cute beanie crochet in a variegated acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  The yarn created the cute swirly pattern.  Can be machine washed and dried.

Cotton Facial Set (1)
This includes one washcloth and three facial scrubbies.  They're crocheted from cotton and will only get softer with use!  

Cotton Kitchen Set (1)
This includes one dishcloth and two tawashi scrubbies, all crocheted with cotton yarn.

Fancy Fun Cowl (1)(0.5)
In my attempts to work through my stash, I knit up these fun cowls that slide right over the head and are very soft against the neck.  Claim as red or blue.

"Foggy Morning" Dyed Recycled Yarn (1)
Recycled yarn, respun to gather the separated plies then dyed with Kool Aid.  Fibers: 42% Wool / 30% Acrylic / 28% Alpaca.  This is about 96 yards.

Green and Cream Collar (1)
A sweet collar with ruffles crocheted with green ruffles on a cream scallop pattern.  Square button closure can be fastened into the scallop design if you need to make it more snug around your neck.

iPod armband (1)(0.5)
This was made for me as part of my Magic Yarn Ball Round 5 swap by Eye On Sparrow.  Unfortunately I don't have an iPod and would rather it go to somebody that does!  It's crocheted with velcro closure.

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify green or yellow in your claim.  Blue has been claimed!!

0.5 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Crochet Baby Booties (0.5)(0.25)
These are adorably cute and I give them to friends as baby shower gifts all the time.  I have an excess inventory though!  Please specify color in your claim.  Black and green pairs are gone!

Fuzzy Scarf (0.5)(0.25)
Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Golden Dangle Earrings (0.5)
I've been playing with learning wire wrapping and this is my prototype pair!  They are glass beads on gold wire - very cute and delicate.  

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (1) (0.5)
I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

Shell Earrings (0.5)
Made a pair of these for my swap partner in another swap but liked them so much I made another pair for myself.  I still have supplies to make more!!  They have small wooden beads and a shell in the center.  This is a photograph of my pair - I'll be making any orders when you claim so the bead colors may vary slightly.  If you want to claim more than one pair, just let me know!

0.25 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Photo Notecards (0.5) (0.25)
These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Each claim is for 2 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify the title of the cards in your claim.  

Silhouette LandscapesUmbrellas

Supplies
Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Mill End Roving (2) for 3oz 4oz
When I was first learning to spin, I ordered 3lbs of the brown tone mill end roving from Sheep Shed Studio.  I've still got a ton and would love to destash some so I can buy other roving!  There is mohair in this, but I've found that it's pretty easy to separate.  The colors remind me of smores!

2 Sailor Girl Vintage Notecards (0.25 pts)
Sweet image of a sailor girl with a nautical line-drawing behind her.  This is for 2 blank notecards with envelopes.  Perfect for paper crafting - would make a really cute notebook or scrapbook page theme.

Free with purchase
Pick one!

Fuzzy Pouch
This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Mystery Yarn
I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

Claims made from me: sent/received

Claims I have made: received

Current: 3

TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009 11:30:02 AM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2009 04:03:28 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
...OPEN!....

Cotton back scrubber:  1 point
approx. 23 in., excluding handles

cute little Starbucks notepads, 1/2 pt. for both:
4 in. x 2.5 in. each, spiral bound

Cotton washcloths:
1/2 point each~

Flag washcloth
approx. 8.5" x 7.5"

Princess waschloth
approx. 8 in. square

Hexagon cloth
 / approx. 8 in. across
other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Fishie cloth

Leaf cloth

Texas Dishcloth  /approx. 7in. square
(other states available on special order...I like to use these patterns:
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/people_places.html )

~supplies~
Lot of 5 cross stitch booklets: 1 point takes all
 Disney, I Love Bears, Noah's Ark, 2 charted alphabets

Christmas with Clay book, 1 point

Smocking leaflet: 1/2 point
Christmas Bell & Stocking design

Easy Knits book:  1 point
spiral bound, 10 projects

The Little Box of Knitted Throws, 1 point

stitch markers, 1/2 point for the set
(fits up to about a US 10 needle)

crochet today magazine, special issue 2009 - 1 point

tape measure = free with any item!
(this is in VGC, even though the scan makes it look smudged!)

5 pr. knitting needles (2 pt.)  sold to LL

claimed from me:
ZS = crochet today mag  (1 pt)

claimed by me:
lxm = marshmallows (1 pt)

current: 1
pending: 0
total: 1
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009 08:15:30 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
wwrich
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009 07:20:47 PM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Yellow with sparkly black stripes - back row, #1 - claim as "yellow turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"

Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multi (Pink/blue/green) Dragon with Green Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/green dragon (2)"

* Large Green Dragon with Multicolored Spikes (he's the reverse of the guy above) - no pic - Claim as "large green dragon (2)"

* Large Pink/White/Grey Dragon with Pink Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon with White Spikes - - Claim as "medium red/white dragon (2)"

* Large White Dragon - - Claim as "large white dragon (2)"

* Large White Dragon with dark spikes - no pic but he has the same eyes as the guy above.  His whiskers are holographic blue.  His spikes are kind of hard to describe, its basically a black yarn with little bits of blue, purple and yellow tossed in - Claim as "large white/dark dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon - - Claim as "medium red dragon (2)"

* Medium Blue Camo Dragon - - Claim as "medium blue camo dragon (2)"

* Small Navy Sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small navy sparkle dragon (2)

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"

* Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Orange Dragon with green eyes and whiskers (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium orange dragon (2)"

* Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"    
    * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"  

* Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"

* Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

total 0 received

Claims I have made:

total 0 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 4
Total: 4

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009 08:04:56 PM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2009 08:35:23 AM »

Psyche's Fabulous Shop  
. . . is OPEN! And wow, look at those deals!

I'm Jess (or psyche), and I live in Ontario, Canada in a smoke-free home with two cats - and a couple people too. And alas, you won't see much (anything?) new for December, because we're starting to "stage" our house now to list it for sale in the beginning of 2010. Unfortunately, the stagers are against clutter, and somehow that includes my craft supplies. . .  which will therefore be going into storage until the house is sold. Nooooo!

As always, don't forget to claim in full point values!

CUSTOM OVEN MITTS (2 points each)
Originally going to be a stock item, but everyone had such opinions on colour and style that I'm offering these custom instead! I'll make one at a time. PM me before claiming for your colour scheme or any other changes you might like, and I'll let you know what I can do!

NOT AVAILABLE except to those who've messaged me previously (and might need to earn some points...) :
freestyle (or  pseudo_pix?)

Here is an example of a finished pair that I made for a friend:

LIP GLOSS(0.5 point each);

--> All made by me with pure beeswax, petroleum jelly, olive oil, Vitamin E ointment; in twist-up tubes, labelled and plasticized. Several available of each. Shown in their slightly creepy labels, but plain (or Christmas-y) labels are workable! Choose from:
- Black Cherry - cherry taste & scent, reddish tint
- Vanilla Spice - mainly vanilla flavoured and scented, with a slight hint of cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange; neutral colour
- Mint - mint flavoured and scented, green tint

STAR BAG (1 point) (0.5 point) - Relatively simply made. Blue pleather clutch (with wrist strap) lined with a lime green nylon. Star cut-out. Zip top. No interior pockets.

Interior:

NEWSPAPER WALLET (1 point) (0.5 point) "Do You Need Extra Money?" Trifold wallet made of packing tape and paper. Vintage ad on the exterior, comics and pastel coloured construction paper on the interior. Velcro closure. These wallets hold up to regular use surprisingly well, but keep in mind. . . it is a wallet made of paper!

Interior:

SEAGLASS PENDANTS (1 point each) (0.5 point each) Wire-wrapped sea glass found on the coast of Prince Edward Island, Canada. (Some after the tail end of Hurricane Bill!). Claim: BROWN SEAGLASS or WHITE SEAGLASS

ASSORTED EARRINGS (0.5 point each) (0.25 point each) - Assorted, on fish-hook earrings. Clockwise from top: Big orange plastic witches (CLAIM: WITCH EARRINGS), light green stone (CLAIM: STONE EARRINGS); Red and black plastic style (CLAIM: RED EARRINGS); green wood beads with stars (CLAIM: GREEN EARRINGS); Blue & white wood beads (CLAIM: BLUE EARRINGS); and little plastic grapes, with leaves (CLAIM: GRAPE EARRINGS).

SUPPLIES

Fabric
(Oops. Measurements still to come - though the point value gives an idea.)

Stars Fabric - very light blue with red pin stripes and black nautical stars  Not sure of the material, but it's a slightly stiffer than your usual 100% cotton. (1 point)

Devil Fabric - blue with little mischievous devils. Feels cotton-y, but I'm not positive. (0.5 point) (0.25 point)

Paisley fabric - Cream/Fuschsia/Teal/Blue, stripes with big paisley designs. This is a thicker, decor weight fabric and a nice big piece too. (1 point)

Cats Fabric - orange with scaredy cats!  I'm feeling something cotton-y here, but again, not sure. (0.5 point) (0.25 point)

Dutch fabric. From the Netherlands in the My Country Doesn't Have That Swap, it's blue & white with the traditional Dutch kissing kids and windmills. Another cotton-y feeling fabric.  (1 point) (0.5 point)

Books & Magazines

Simple Sewing. (A Klutz book). A nice kids' gift, but could also be good for a newbie adult. Almost all of the supplies for the projects in the book are still there. (1 point)

Rubber Stamping Made Easy (book) (1 point) (0.5 point)
Woman's Day Granny Squares (magazine... really old, but interesting) (0.5 point) (0.25 point)

"Stylish" Knitting magazine (I put "Stylish"in quotation marks because it's from 1986! A lot of fun though, and in great condition) (0.5 point) (0.25 point)
Sew Stylish magazine (summer 2007) (0.5 point) (0.25 point)

General Supplies

Bag 'O' Bottle Caps. All Canadian brands, or at least brands sold in Canada. All good condition. If you have a particular brand desire or want to claim several sets, let me know (I've got a tub of them!). (0.5 point) (0.25 point)

Claims Made From Me
psyche to AsphaltQueen - Custom Oven Mitts (2 points) - SENT

Claims I have Made

Current: 2
Total: 2
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010 06:15:43 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2009 10:15:22 AM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
CLOSED for Business!!!

.25 point items:

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Baby button ponytail holders- .5 for the pair
These ponytail holders are very small, the type designed for babies or small children.

Smokey blue earrings- .5

1 Point Items

Little birdie ornament- 1
This one was a family effort: the bird is from my brother's wedding invitation for which he did the graphic design and my mom cut out the piece of wood.

Gnome ornament -1
Cute little gnome on a nice piece of wood. And the back of the ornament shows his backside too!

Back:

Bird frame ornament-1

Pinwheel earrings -1

Guest keyrings-1
Charm your guests by loaning them your house key on one of these adorable keychains that have the word "guests" embroidered on the backs. Also, it will help you keep up with your spare key and have it handy when visitors come for the holidays! The second picture shows the backs of the keychains. THE TOP KEYCHAIN IS TAKEN.

Embroidered backs:

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Gnome photo set- 1
2 5x7 photos taken by yours truly Smiley

Mini teacup pincushion-1
This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Pride and Prejudice Sash- 1- REDUCED

Back:

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Pen Holders - 1 point each
Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Mrs. Darcy:

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

Vintage Puppy Hanky-1
This is vintage through and through. The handkerchief is vintage (a pale mauve color with white edging) and the embroidery pattern that I used was also vintage.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .5 for 2 REDUCED
You can have these like they are for .5 point or I can sew them into two pillows (without the stuffing) for one point total.

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
Please choose by number: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it. #17, #18 and #19 are no longer available.

Back:

MAXI PADS
Please choose A , B , C , D , E , F , G , H , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

Cat and Mouse Wreath-1
Handmade but not by me. I picked it up at a yard sale. It's about the size of a large plate.

Watering can pincushion -1

2 Point Items

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

Wooden Vintage Purse- 3 points (can only ship to US)
I bought this about ten years ago at a flea market and have enjoyed it so much. But seeing as I haven't used it in several years and it is too awesome to go to waste, I thought I'd let it go to its next owner. I hate to do it but I have got to limit this heavy item to those with a US address only.

Here is the back. You can see where the two pieces are glued. But it has held together fine for many many years.

Supplies

Pocket herb guide-1

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Lil Crafter Smock/Apron-1
This is child-sized and sturdy so it's perfect for messy projects like painting. It's not handmade, but it is new. Has pockets.

Seed beads- 3 for one point
The turquoise and red are a bit bigger than seed beads and the cobalt blue are seed beads.
These are a great deal!! And they come with the additional beads in the clickable thumbnail.

Magnifying Glass-2
I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 2 points for lot
Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box
These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Total: 9

Sold: RECEIVED   SENT
To A2K: Chifunky pincushion (1), gnome notecards (1)- total 2
To Oneredboot: Guest keyring-1
To: Saraj2001: elephant guest towel (1), gnome notecards (1)- 2
To GuacaMolly: 3 pantyliners (2), corduroy purse (1), deer 2 pen holder (1), gnome notecards (1)= total 5 points

Bought: RECEIVED   SENT
From Zelda.Suicide: embroidered dishcloth (baking)-1
From Oneredboot: embroidered fall scarf (button)-2
From Ptarmic Wumpus: pink chiffon scarf-1
From AsphaltQueen: cooper steampunk brooch- 2
From GuacaMolly- 2 almond cuticle cream (1), 2 sets of bath salts (1)- total 2 pts.

Wishlist:
Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
Handcarved rubber stamps
Large purses
Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
Men's wool hat
Artwork
oval embroidery hoops
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009 07:26:06 AM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2009 05:21:30 PM »

!callunas Shop!

:OPEN and ready to make a deal!

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs...I dont smoke, I avoid smoke, and there is no indoor smoking where I live.

For 2 points:

- custom 2010 page-a-day calendar. choose between a glue binding (like the ones bought at the store), screwpost binding or a metal ring binding. Themes I already have ready to go include childfree-by-choice, birds, and Ralph Waldo Emerson. some examples of previous ones I've made:

- "Sins, Vices and Confessions": an altered journal befitting for all your sordid affairs. Grin Mixed paper and mixed media journal with more pages than I can count right now, approximately 8.5x11", soft-cover and sewn binding. Pages devoted to the seven deadly sins, various other improprieties and vices, and not-so-serious additions to the ten commandments. Rated PG13 - nothing obscene, no foul language, gore or nudity - but since I'm still working on the insides of the book I can bump it up to an R-rated book if you prefer. I won't judge you for it. Wink

woven rag rug - the first decent thing i've made on my homemade basic loom!  Grin Various fabrics in the green-turquoise-blue range, which remind me of the ocean, wool yarn weft. Approx 19x17".

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock, plus some coordinating papers, eyelets, brads and whimsies.

For 1 point:

Heirloom handspun art yarn - off-white roving spun with old artificial pearls, doll shoes, miniature tarnished safety pins, little scraps of antique lace, metal beads, a wooden spool, and an aged, off-white lace trim. It's only about 7 yds.  Embarrassed

Joker needlework - approx 4x7

"Burlesque Boudoir" handspun art yarn - multiple yarns spun together, incorporating black lace, fake pearls, sequins, and feathers. Not a lot of yardage. The yarn sat sealed up in a London postal warehouse for a month and was never picked up by my swap partner, so I've been airing it out since then.

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.

custom-made recond hardcover book from an old Readers Digest Condensed Book. The one shown is sold, but I have a variety of different cover colors and patterns, and I can do a variety of different bindings.

magnetic mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a goldish/bronzy finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like. I can make as many of these as needed.

dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  Smiley I can also do monograms, phrases, and other custom things, but contact me before claiming to make sure your idea is something I can get finished within a week.

For 1/2 a point:

Burlesque bookmark - x-stitch on aida cloth with black lace and microbead trim and big tacky feather sewn on. I made this for a swap but the recipient disappeared and the package was sent back to me.

Barbie pasties! Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

Supplies

1 point

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed with paper/ephemera - vintage goodies, book pages, weird randomness, most images too big for ATCs. there will be embellishments, too, maybe some handspun yarn as well. Let me know your preferences and interests when claiming.

Small-Flat-Rate Box-of-Whimsies - same idea as the above, but more 3-dimensional. (: beads, vintage buttons, trims, notions, findings, oddities...y'know, whimsies.

half a point

6 unopened packs of Sculpey III (polymer clay). Colors: Pink Pearl, Gray-Intermediate, Flesh (2 packs), Maroon, and Pearl. They'll need some major kneading, as all unhandled polymer clay does; I don't know how old they are because I bought them second hand but they don't feel brittle.

Quarter of a point:

vintage cake toppers - warning, includes 2 scary clowns! All the strange plastic goodies in the picture except the ruler.

- Any 1 of these letter stamps, or 5 for 1 pt; made by Inkadinkadoo. Claim by the letter.

- Any 1 of the unmounted rubber stamps in these thumbnails, or 5 for 1 pt - claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

- Any 2 of the rubber stamps in these thumbnails, or 10 for 1 point. most are mounted with black foam.

- 50 sheets of off-white vellum paper, 8.5x11", can be run through some printers

- glossy blank punched cards - 16 sheets, heavy cardstock, about the size of a recipe card or large index card, bright white with a somewhat slick surface--not as glossy as a photo but has a sheen to it that makes it a perfect surface for rubber stamping and maybe alcohol inks. I got these second-hand but I'm pretty confident they were made to be altered. Large hole in the corner for binding them all with a bunch of chunky yarns!

sandwich baggie full of dried lavender buds (US only due to int'l shipping regulations)

old wooden spools of thread - I also have MANY wooden spools with no thread; if you would rather have some of those, please let me know (same price for the same quantity)

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
send by December 21:
calluna to A2K: 4 yds Wonder Under (2) + bodice floss bobbins (1) SENT
send by December 28:
calluna to AsphaltQueen: ATC book (2) SENT

Items claimed by me:
corduroy cat to calluna: tin nicho (1) RECEIVED
oneredboot to calluna: campus cowl (3) RECEIVED
gavagai to calluna: needle felting kit (1) and wool handbag (1) RECEIVED

Starting Points - 4
Current Points - 3
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 3
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 06:04:11 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Nesse
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009 02:04:07 PM »

! Nessa's Shop !
closed

smoke free and kitty friendly!

new!
hamburger scarf! [1]

got in a personal swap but I have sooo many scarves! closeups can be found here

Fiberrrr!
*click name to see more pictures*

new!

BR009 1.3oz [1.5]
Blend: Domestic, Mill End wool (usually contains a bit o' mohair) & Bamboo.

BR006 .7oz [.5]
Blend: Merino, Alpaca, & Mill End wool (usually contains a bit o' mohair).

Handmade Vegan Soaps!!

Pumpkin Crunch Pie[1]
smells sooooo incredibly yummy, but it looks kinda like brains. gross yet irresistible!

Witching Hour[1]
this one is not as smelly as I'd like it to be... it's supposed to smell musky and yummy and patchoulie-y, but it's not very potent. I just gave one of these to a friend of mine and he loves it. says it's a very 'fresh' scent. so I guess it's pretty hit or miss with different people.

Lavender & Vanilla[1]

Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa [1]
When I first poured the soap into the mold with the loofah, I ended up with a hole through the middle where the soap didn't penetrate. So I made another batch to fill the middle [see the white-ish parts?] Might not be the prettiest soap... but it sure does smell good!

Joy of Almond:
CP soap with almond & coconut fragrance oil, swirled with cocoa powder. [get it? Almond Joy? hehe copyright infringement my arse]

Supplies!

art yarn kit [.5]
I got this from the awesome weet! in the handspun swap. but I'm not a big fan of tinsely glitz, so I'm passing it on! contents: red & gold glitz, red & purple sequins, red purple & white feathers, pastel green lacey-flowery bits, about .5 yard (or a bit less) of coordinating fabric. apporx. weight: 2.5oz

art yarn kit2 [.5]
contents: silver and gold sequins, gold rope-like stuff. approx weight: .5oz

red heart yarns [all for 1pt]
'soft yarn' 256 yards each - fuschia (2) lavender (1) [one of the fuschia's and the lavender have been slightly used. instead of 5 oz, they are about 4.6oz each]
'designer sport' 279 yards each - melon (2)

box of recycled bubblewrap [1]
I'll pack the box with as much bubblewrap as I possible can without popping the bubbles lol.
this is about the size of the box:

Stamp Set [all for 1pt]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sold:
Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - joy of almond soap, two bars (2)
Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - lavendar vanilla soap (1)
TOTAL: 3

Bought:
zelda.suicide to nesse - Custom Naugahyde Pouch (1 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to nesse - 1J. brown felt  (1)
                                     3B. forest wall organizer (3)
TOTAL:5

Current: 4
Pending: 3
Total: 7
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010 05:11:07 PM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009 05:24:27 PM »

TwiztidBlood's Shop

OPEN

Located in eastern Ontario, with 3 cats

Custom Items:
I will happily make any custom items you wish. Please PM me if you are looking for anything crochet, sewn, spun, knit, quilted etc.

3 Point Items:

none at this time

2 Point Items:

Chunky blue cowl

1 Point Items:

Nest with set of 5 needle felted eggs, fits in the palm of your hand

Blue Bangle Bracelet

Wooden Necklace set, includes necklace and matching earrings

1/2 Point Items:

Orifice Hooks: 1/2 pt each
Claim as Green, Green Gold, or Yellow

Set of 4 flower bobby pins

Steampunk inspired metal brooch

1/4 Point Items:

Orange stone earrings

Wood heart earrings

Glass earrings

Purple earrings #1

Purple earrings #2

Blue stone earrings

Green stone earrings

Homemade clay pendant

TOTAL: 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
kitschkween
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009 04:50:33 PM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
Closed until next year!
note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

1 point items

medium stenciled vamp tee - 1 pt (b/c there's a little red mark above the lips)

small screen printed cullen family crest shirt - 1 pt (This shirt is only one point b/c it was my first attempt and the shirt is used.

brushed aluminium lotion bottles. never used. the pump tubes were too long, so i had to cut them. - 4 for 1 pt. (4 sets available)

sun coasters 100% cotton - 1 pt for set of 6

lavender pearl earrings - 1pt.

teal & yellow flower necklace

leopard heart necklace - 1 pt

Lavender and green jade necklace. I think the leaf pendant is jasper. - 1 pt.

Super long Hello Kitty guitar pick earrings - 1pt

.5 pt items

needle books (choose strawberry or chocolate strawberry) - .5 pt/ea
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/78707_img_3143.jpg
-claimed by Lo{ve}

beige & gunmetal flower earrings - .5 pt

wire wrapped flower ring (size 4) - .5 pt

hk black bead guitar pick earrings - .5 pt

computer keys - all for .5 pt

green plastic chain (2mm, 1/4") - .5 pt per foot I have quite a bit.

owl earrings (pick red or yellow) - .5 pt/ pair

plaid ring (pick pink or red) - .5 pt

sushi earrings - .5pt

current:5
pending:0
total: 5

bought:

sold:

to Lo{ve}- 2 strawberry needle books - 1 pt

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009 08:06:23 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Visit to Chef and the Farmer Restaurant
The North Carolina Relish Expo
Sioux City Jam Preserves
Grilling Tools from Sioux City
A Visit to Jolly Time Popcorn Factory
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...