A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop The Swap 33 **Shops Only**  (Read 24763 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LaughingLark
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009 04:18:26 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark!
Closed till the next round.
Merry Christmas!

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley

Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image.

Wire Wrapped Glass Snowflakes (1/2) 2 snowflakes wrapped in craft wire for 1/2 point. I have 3 sets available. They could either be a pendant or a small ornament.  2 sets sold to ptarmic wumpus (thanks, ptarmic!), 3 left! Smiley

Strawberries by the dozen (1) Cute  beaded acrylic strawberry charms with a touch of white paint on each berry. These are lightweight and fun. I have three sets of 12 made for this round, and if there is interest, I'll order more of the beads I need to make them. They were really fun to make, and I was sad to run out of beads... WinkOne set sold to penguino, 2 sets left.

Mount Ida Arkansas Crystal Points
Mt. Ida, in  the Ouachita Mountains, is home to one of the biggest quartz crystal deposits on earth. We have mined our own crystals down there, but I bought these ready to use a long time before we tried mining for ourselves. I didn't mine, clean, or drill these myself, just did the wire-wrap part.  Smiley
The loops at the top can easily be opened with a pliers for attaching them to whatever you want. 20 gauge craft wire was used, in either green, silver color, or gold color.

Wire Wrapped Quartz Points #1 (1)

Wire Wrapped Quartz Points #2 (1)

Wire Wrapped Quartz Points #4 (1)

Wire Wrapped Quartz Points #5 (1)

Wire Wrapped Quartz Points #6 (1)

Wire Wrapped Quartz Points #7 (1)

Pink and Purple French Beaded Flower Brooch (1)

Pile of Beaded Works in Progress (1) This is a group of beaded earrings that I was working on when I was still doing craft shows. They just need a bead or two slid onto the top wires, and a loop made with a round nose pliers. You could make earrings or whatever your heart desires. Great if you need some quick gifts. All of them for one point. I need to reduce the stash of WIPs in my craft room. Smiley

What I'll send you.  Smiley

Wire Wrapped Tumbled Amethyst Pendants
I wrapped these with 20 gauge craft wire. Great for quick stocking stuffers.  Smiley

Amethyst Nuggets #1 (1/2)

Amethyst Nuggets #2 (1/2)

Amethyst Nuggets #3 (1/2)

Amethyst Nuggets #4 (1/2)

Amethyst Nuggets #5 (1/2)

Amethyst Nuggets #6 (1/2)

One lot of ZIPPERS! (2 pts)

Total: 2 pts
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010 05:01:22 PM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009 04:49:01 PM »

CORDUROY CAT'S KALEIDOSCOPE OF CRAFTS
IS OPEN FOR PERUSING!

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item! all small images are clickable.

CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!

HANDMADE GOODS

Lil' Forest King - (2) SALE!
my first attempt at a wire base needle felted figure. he has glass eyes and a little leaf scepter. he is about 4-5" tall and can sit perched and ready to guard your trees or cause mischief! more pics and info avail on request.

Mini Tin Nicho - (1) reduced!
only about an inch big. use as wall decoration or ask for suede necklace cord so you can wear it; you can easily remove decoration and create your own!
Just Right

St. Lazarus Charm - (1) reduced!
Altered Domino Pendant - large quality domino drilled through holes in sides for cord, back is painted silver and still shows the domino markings. sacred heart milagro (charm) with vintage text "chapter 13" and "so many years". protection against the crummy economy perhaps?

Bird Brooches - (1)
From sproutstudio - vintage gold swan and white birdy brooches, both for only 1 point!  

Leaves Bracelet - (.25)

Stars Bracelet - (0.25)

SUPPLIES

Candy Ass - (1)
a subversive cross stitch kit w/ fabric, thread, pattern and instructions

Sublime Stitching Patterns - 1pt ea
Viva Las Vegas (new in envelope) http://sublimestitching.com/vegas.html
Michael Sieben (opened but never used) http://sublimestitching.com/michaelsieben.html

Bead and Charm Mix - (0.5)

FREEBIES!
pick one item to be sent with your claim...

DMC floss storage sheet

Virgin airlines in-flight tote

Bird hairclip or Kilt pin blanks x3

Felt Stick Pin pin is a bit tarnished but still looks fine IMO

Antique Cigarette Card Mix

Started with: 0
Current Points: 0
Pending: 0
Total: 0

claims i made:
sin esparanza - hair clip  (1) - rec'd

claims from me:
from calluna - Tin Nicho - (1) -rec'd

wishlist:
Crafts
- striped arm warmers
- Krampus stuffie
- stuffies
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- mini shrines/ assemblages
- sideshow/horror themed art objects
- steampunk jewellery
- slide lamp
- draft excluder for door

Supplies
- altered art/found objects
- handmade papers
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
- heavy cardstock
- watch gears for altered art
- acorn caps
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010 05:40:21 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009 06:54:09 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but we have an 18 year old scruffy cat and my darling jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

Coming soon -- Felted acorn purses!

Custom Fabric Baskets (1)

[/b]I will craft a fabric basket for you!   Choose a fabric and PM me with your preferred dimensions:

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! (purple flower batik, pine tree batik, mod flowers on brown and owls gone)

Yoga socks (3):

Knitted in dk weight bamboo.  Very soft and visually interesting.

Wristwatch pincushions! (1pt)

Order orange band or blue band..  Velcro closure, cardboard wrist-protector behind watchface.  Very stretchy to fit thick or thin wrists!  If there's a particular color combo you'd like, let me know!

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

Coiled rope trivet!  (.5 pt)
[/u]
[/b]

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)

Handstamped.  Perfect for the fisherman on your Christmas list!

Blue felted bag (1) [/u] - unlined, "drawstring" handle

Hematite necklaces (.25) each

I brought these back from Alaska, but they are probably from China!  Cheesy  Great beads!  I did keep a couple of these for myself!  Order left to right:  heart, circle, round bead, stones, moose

Striped felted bag (.25)
- snap closure, static handle

Apartment bowl (.25)

The autumn bowl is pieced from a place mat.

Supplies:

Hook rug kit (1 pt)

Trinket boxes  .25 each
[/u]

order Monkey (2 available), fox, mouse, frog and friend(2 available) bunny, or horse and mule

sent
received

Claims from me:

Total:  

[/color]

Claims made by me:

Total:

Started with: 3
Current:3
Pending:
TOTAL:3

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010 05:05:44 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009 07:49:43 PM »

openopeneopen (fresh marshmallows!)

ABOUT ME:
I am a 23 year-old knitting fiend, who is in the process of opening her own business. I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt

TASTY STUFF:
homemade marshmallows:1pt

10-15 (despite my precision piping some of these turned out puny, so you may get extra) , fresh, handmade marshmallows. NO cornsyrup, NO dyes. They have little specks of vanilla bean in them, a soft texture and are not too sweet. They will come packaged for gift-giving unless otherwise requested, in plastic candy bags with ingredients listed. PM me for larger amounts.
Ingredients: gelatin, sugar, powdered sugar, honey, vanilla bean, salt, water
NOW made with local, organic CLOVER honey

COCOA MIX: 1pt
1 cup of homemade cocoa mix
ingredients: nonfat dry milk, organic dutch process cocoa, powdered sugar, cinnamon, salt
comes packaged like the marshmallows.

TALK TO ME ABOUT MIXING AND MATCHING COCOA AND MALLOWS

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

GET BOTH HAT AND GLOVES FOR 3pts
red hot convertible mitts:2ptsNEW!!

fuzzy, red and 100% wool flip-top mittens.

red hot hat:2ptsNEW!!

matches the gloves up there ^^^

haut collar:2pt NEW!!

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1ptNEW!!

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

croc mitts:1ptNEW!!

made from acrylic yarn a long time ago. The insides are kind of messy, this is NOT my best knitting, but they are very cute anyway. would fit a small woman's or large child's hand. eyes are shank buttons

coffee-dyed merino:2pt

hand-dyed by me with some of my favorite espresso. Because of the natural process I used, some grounds may be trapped in the fiber, and the color may bleed when you set the twist on this wool. It smells AWESOME.

Voidwalker Baby-Batts:3 for 1pt, 8 for 3ptsale!!

hand-carded baby-batts made from wool I got from ptarmic wumpus. They are hand dyed by me, and hand carded with lovely swirls of acid-blue bamboo. yum yum yum!
they are aprox .2oz each and there are 20 available.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

yellow, stripey fingerless mitts2pt

knit in yellow, striping sock yarn. The fingers are quite small. If you want exact measurements let me know.

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

vintage knitting needles:1pt each
knitting needle #2:

Boye size 2 DPNS:.25ptsale!!!

received in a swap, but i already have this size Smiley

ADORNMENTS:

measuring tape pin:.5ptsale

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

acorn pendants:1pt

comes with frost, glass leaf on antique gold chain. Include preferred length of chain when claiming.
claim from left to right: acorn1(has dark green leaf),acorn2 (has light green leaf), acorn3 (has dark green leaf), acorn4 (has light green leaf)

button-earrings and art-yarn necklaces:mix and match any threeFOUR for 1pt  SALE!!

bunny:

leaf:

berry:

rose:

wool with angora puffs:

green, blue and pink granny stacks with acid-green silk slubs:

thick and thin teal and blue:

HEY LOOK! more OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 3 for 1pt

two of each of these available. mix and match with the other polyclay buttons below!
these are made a bit differently from my last batch as all the color is applied after baking with paints and lacquers for longevity and brightness.
claim from left to right as: BEE1 (BEE2), ECRU1 (ECRU2), BLUE1 (BLUE2), CHAIN1 (CHAIN2), STARS1 (STARS2), BERRY1 (BERRY2), WINGS1 (WINGS2)

OOAK poly-clay buttons:.5pt each, 3 for 1pt

hand made, shaped and colored button. Many made from textures from OTHER sts items I have swapped for (can you find them?) I can take custom requests for colors and size. Please PM for exact measurements.
Claim from left to right, thumbnail indicated by brackets:{1,2,3} {4,5,6&7} {8&9, 10&11, 12} {13, 14, 15} {16,17,18} {19, 20} {21, 22}

CUSTOM 1" badges! 5 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:
'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tea emblem mug:1pt

a small mug, perfect for tea, with a hand drawn "tea" and ornate design.

tiny teacup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze. It would probably like being hand washed more than anything though.

tiny, custom demitasse:1pt

talk to me about what design you want! this could be perfect for a kid's tea party.

turkish stockings:1pt each

handmade by a family friend. two, large green (no hangers on these, but the seam is left open to insert one. I can send scrap-velvet along with them so you can finish them) and one medium red (finished) available.

SUPPLIES:

skull and roses fabric: 1pt/b]NEW!!!

~2yds of awesome, pre-washed skully-cotton. I planned to make a dress out of this...hahah... i am a crap sewer.

christmas fabrics: take it all for 1ptSALE!!!

rustic quilt

polar bear panels

plaid with gold #1, plaid with gold #2

~10 7x7" squares of green and burgundy velvet + scraps

claims from me:
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - two sets of marshmallows (2)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - homemade marshmallows (x2) - (2)
loudxmouse to AsphaltQueen - two sets marshmallows - (2)
loudxmouse to Nesse - homemade marshmallows:1pt
                                homemade marshmallows:1pt

loudxmouse to kayrun - homemade marshmallows:1pt

claims i have made:
from 32:
rangerbeth to loudxmouse --30rock embroidery in frame-2pt
from 33:
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse Pill Box Steampunk Ring - (3)
zelda.suicide to loudxmouse-ZIPPERS!, one lot-(1 pt)
sarahj2001 to loudxmouse--custom granny square mittens (2)

lapoli to loudxmouse Custom Foot Powder for Loudxmouse - Reserved - 2 points
rangerbeth to loudxmouse Party banner (1)

Current: 5
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 6

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009 02:07:45 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts winter Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
guacaMolly
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009 09:18:17 PM »

....with a side of guacaMolly's shop!

Open!

I live in Oklahoma with a couple kitties, smoke free!

One Point

Champagne Poppy Headband

One more available!
Made from upcycled linings, remnants and sparkly netting, each petal was hand singed and layered. Sewn together using gold faceted czech glass beads as the center, it was then handsewn and secured with glue to a stretchy, black ouchless headband. Poppy is approximately 2.5" (1)
Contact me for available colors for custom orders!

Pair of Red Poppy Bobby Pins

Made from upcycled linings, each petal was hand singed and layered. Sewn together using a textured black bead as the center, they were then securly handsewn and secured with glue to a pair of no slip bobby pins. Poppies are approximately 1.5" each. (1)

Lavender Sachets-- Two muslin drawstring bags stuffed full of lavender buds. I add lavender EO to the buds, so they are super fragrant.

Northen Lights Earrings in sterling silver or nickel free oxidied brass. I love these around the holidays, they remind me of ornaments. (1)

Crimson Awakening Earrings. Oxidized sterling silver. Ear wires may be slightly different. (1)

Saturn's Rings earrings-- Formed by me, sterling silver, amethyst czech glass beads with an AB finish. (1)

PM me for custom Saturn's Rings earrings!

.5 Points

Almond Cuticle Cream. Made from a rich combination of beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and more, this stuff is so awesome. This little container goes a long way, too. A staple in my purse in these winter months! I can decorate the lid with a little silver star instead of flowers if you prefer. (.5) each

Cherry Blossom Earrings. Oxidized sterling silver, glass beads. (.5)

Stoneware buttons/pieces for your use. They are unglazed, they look quite nice with an acrylic wash, but the painting/finishing is up to you! The edges were trimmed and smoothed before firing but not after. If a perfectly smooth piece is what you want, you may need to sand a little bit with sand paper, but it is pretty easy. I had to up the contrast in PhotoShop to show the patterns, they are a natural pale almond color. Just to clarify, these were made from stoneware clay and fired in a kiln. The circles are about 1.5"-2"

3 for .5 pt. Claim as patterned diamond (1), circle flower (1), pine branch (1), palm tree (2), angel (1), sheep in circle (1), cat in circle (1), sailboat (2), seahorse (1), heart design .

3 for .5 pt. Claim as circle basketweave (2), impressed lace , leaf and acorn (1), eagle (1), Sage (1), Grapes (1).

3 for .5 pt. Claim as dreamy lady 1-4

4 for .5 pt or 10 for 1 pt. Claim as Butterfly (1), Triangle (6), Heart (4), Sheep (3), Bunny (1)

3 for .5 pt Claim as Weave toggle, short Asian characters toggle, long Asian characters toggle, Swirls toggle or Bark toggle 1 available of each.

Aromatherapy bath salts with shimmery, glittery micah! Great to tuck in with hostess or Christmas gifts, or to unwind and treat yourself at the end of the day. Enough for at least two baths, or 3 foot soaks. I've made them very potent and smelly-good!  Wink Two for .5 pts.
Currently have lavender and lavender mint essential oil fragranced. Contact me to make a custom fragrance order, I have dozens of EO's and FO's.

Every day, simply must-haves hammered hoops. I really do wear my pair almost every day! Available in oxidized nickel free brass, or antiqued silver with sterling silver ear wires (not shown).

Sunburst earrings, oxidized brass (nickel free) (.5)

A Night in Paris Earrings, oxidized brass (nickel free), or silver colored with sterling ear wires (.5)

Tiny Spoons! Choose green or purple dangly czech glass faceted beads. (.5)

Brown and Pink Damask Bobby Pins. Fabric covered, the button is 7/8" and slightly rounded, attached to 2" no slip bobby pins. (.5)

Chocolate Mint Bobby Pins. Fabric covered, the button is 7/8" and slightly rounded, attached to 2" no slip bobby pins. (.5)

Leafy Bobby Pins. Fabric covered, the button is 7/8" and slightly rounded, attached to 2" no slip bobby pins. (.5)

Shangri La Bobby Pins. Fabric covered, the button is 7/8" and slightly rounded, attached to 2" no slip bobby pins. (.5)

Bobby Pins made by me. Fabric covered buttons (dark blue and gold not availabe), vintage BINGO pieces, paper and mylar covered buttons, and buttons with bows! .5 each pair

Supplies

Three Points

10 small wristwatch movements with dials/faces 13-18mm. I have a lot of these on hand right now, let me pick the selection! These are pictures of movements that have been previously claimed/sold in my etsy shop. Please let me know if you have a preference of movement shape.

Sent to AsphaltQueen

Two Points

One Point

Slider Top Tins. They are approx 2 inches long, 1 inch wide and 3/8 inch deep. They hold 1/4 ounce. Perfect for lip balm, solid perfume, or even pills, mints, or toothpicks.
These have never been used, but from just being stored in a cardboard box, some of them have light scratches on the lid. Easily covered by a label. A baker's dozen (13) for one point! (1)

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. It seems like a thick muslin, could be used for pillows, curtains, etc. Freshly washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference. (1)

Embrace the randomness vintage glass vials! You will receive 10 random glass vials, pictures below of what the selection will be chosen from. Most of them are small (24-27mm not including cork), but 1 or 2 larger vials may be included. Please mention if there is a size preference when claiming, or PM me for availability of a certain vial or to set up a custom claim. There may or may not be watch parts inside. Multiple sets available.(1)

20 30 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3. (1)

.5 Points

Old, neato vintage books for collaging, altered art or other creative uses. Blue binding is Shakespeare's As You Like It, the burgandy is an English Thesaurus. (.5) each

Small Gold Screw-in Hooks. 25 for .5 pt.

Package of (4) shank buttons with a lock and key. Appear to be set in resin. (.5)

Dog House Plastic Charms/Pendants. Choose any 3 (.5)

Says "I'm in the dog house" at the top! Several available of each color, except only 1 gray.

Novelty Yarns. .5 each, or 5 for 2 pts. I have pictures/counts of each color, pm me for more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims made from me -
ptarmic wumpus -- 2 lavendar bath salts and toggles (bark, long asian, and weave) (1)
                          cuticle cream, two containers (1)
pinkanddinky -- 4 lavender bath salts (1), 2 cuticle creams (1)
Lo{ve} - cuticle cream and Shangri La Bobby Pins (1 point total)
AsphaltQueen-- Champagne Poppy Headband (1)

Claims I have made -
ptarmic wumpus -- Sheepie (2), Sheepie ornament (1)

pinkanddinky - Set of 8 gnome note cards (1), Deer Pen Holder (1), corduroy purse (1), Set of 3 pantyliners: #'s 2, 3 and 23 (2)

Started with: 4
Current: 2
TOTAL: 2

Wishlist:
Buttons
Any kind of fabric dye
Lampworked glass beads
Dichroic cabs
Hand dyed or batik FQ's or yardage
Clutches/Purses/Reusable grocery bags
Reusable snack baggies, utensil roll, etc.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009 09:48:30 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009 09:50:32 PM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 7, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 2 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
3 Point Items:
None till I get my sewing machine fixed.

2 Point Items:
Amigurumi Alpaca or horse
I can make these in any solid color.

specify color desired. Give me 2 color choices in case I don't have the first choice on hand.

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, or elephant:
Pick your pair :
Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
Then pick your animal:
monkey: Giraffe: Elephant:
Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
Please note I will be hand sewing these if I do not get my machine fixed. I do nice sturdy hand sewing with matching thread so it will not be noticeable.

Custom beaded/felt cuff
Can be made in most simple designs. I just need the following info:
Wrist measurement:
Colors:
Design: (please limit to 3 colors, if you want more than that pm me and we'll discuss it)

1 Point Items:
Marisol mouse:
Knit with acrylic yarns. Body is simply soft and pink bits are harrahs yarn. Smiley My first "in the round" project! It will come with a purple ribbon around it's neck. Smiley

Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

1/2 Point Items

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

Free with claim:
Pick one of these items for free with any claim(please only 1 freebie item per shipping address) Items struck through are claimed sorry!:

Top: poly green fabric(at least 1 yard), blue spandex type mystery fabric(I think there is over 2 yards of this), Pink table runner
Middle: unfinished Stuffed dog
Bottom left: Blue Neckwarmer, Silk Shirt sized medium (I thought the hot air balloons were cute but never did anything with it.)

-------------------

Starting Points:2
Current Points: 2
Pending Points: 2
Total Points:4
-------------------

Claims from me:
Send by December 17th - Eliea to Mlsocci74 - Custom sock monkey (2 points

Claims I've made:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 08:42:03 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lo{ve}
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009 10:12:48 PM »

dear elizabeth

hi! all items, except supplies, are made by me. i live in KY, USA. i have no pets, and do not smoke!  Cheesy ALSO, i don't have my camera right now so there are quite a few things i still need to get pics of (or completely add to my shop), i will do that asap!

OPEN!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

custom stuffie letters (2 points) - i can make any name or word out of these! please pm me to talk about fabric choices, i will make the front a fun print and the back a corresponding solid. examples:

cloth book marks (.5 point or 3 for 1 point) -photos coming soon

custom painted clothes (2 points) - please pm for details on what design you would like! examples:

pillows (2 points or 2 pillows for 3 points!) - photos coming soon

-love call pillow cases: custom order for nesse! 21x21 inch brown zippered pillow cases.

-mustaches: 16x16 inches. on purple silk like fabric, so so soft! (these are not stuffed in the photos but will be when i ship!)
teal mustache:
black mustachesold to lapoli!
silver mustachesold to lapoli!

purses or bags for carrying crafty projects in process! (2 points) photos coming soon of ones i have in stock
here is an example of what they look like:

supplies!:

crochet hooks! (1 point each package)
-susan bates crystalites, sizes 4.00-6.50 mm or G-K

dinosaur fabrics! (1 point per yard)
shown with sharpie for size reference:
-blue baby dinos, this is flannel fabric. i have many yards of this, PM me if interested in exact amount:

-camo background dinos, this is flannel fabric. i have 1-2 yards.

-large dinos, this is fleece fabric. i have 1 yard.

-dino roar, this is fleece fabric. i have 1 yard of this, but there is one blue dino cut out of the corner.

claims made from me:
Lo{ve} to lapoli - silver and black mustache pillows (3 points)
Lo{ve} to sarahj2001 - love call pillow cases (2 points)
Lo{ve} to Nesse - custom pillow cases (2 points)
Lo{ve} to A2K - Japanese fat quarters (1 point)

claims i have made:
sarahj2001 to Lo{ve} - Grey Bella Mittens (3 points)
alteredmommy to Lo{ve} - loop de loop scarf (1 point)
Zelda.Suicide to Lo{ve} - zippers (1 point)
Nesse to Lo{ve} - lavender & vanilla soap (1 point)
guacaMolly to Lo{ve} - cuticle cream and bobby pins (1 point)
kitschkween to Lo{ve} - strawberry and chocolate covered strawberry needle books (1 point)

pending: 0
current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009 10:42:19 AM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009 02:02:37 AM »

~~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr thre piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
4: Pale yellow - mint green - white
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as black, yellow, red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:

3D folded Christmas stars. Wellknown here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. If you ask for it when claiming I will put a little thread in your stars Smiley 2 regular size, 1 big one 0.5 pt.

Claim as: A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5

Claim as B1 - B2 - B3 - B4 - B5:

Braided paper heart for putting treats in or just decoration. They are a traditional kind of Christmas ornament here in scandinavia and especially in Denmark. I will put a little strap of paper on so it could hang over a branch or on a string or just in the window.
Chose any 5 hearts and what colors you'd like them to be in. Choose from: red, blue, green, yellow, pink, black, white, silver and gold. 5 hearts for 1 point

Knitted hand puppets. Based on some weird puppets my sister brought home from South America. 8 for one point!:
Left: 2 girafs, 2 rabbits, 2 dolphins, 2 dogs, lion, tiger, elephant, aligator, donkey, turdle, penguin, orange octopus.

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Croched shawl. Rather large. Color: black, purple. 1 points:

Wowen scarf in automn colors. Wide, long and warm^^ 2 points:

Sewn scarf in dark blue colors. 1 point:

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
3 rows: green multi

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Large metal pendants. 0.25 point each. 5 for 1 pt:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Wool sock yarn. 1 point per skein, 4 for 3 point:

100% acrylic yarn. Black+yellow+green never used. Rest is leftovers. All for 1 points:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get 5 for 1 point:

6 packs of napkins in design prints 1 point:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims I have made

STS 33
ptarmic wumpus - Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1 pt.)
AsphaltQueen - Faux Turquoise Nugget Necklace (1 pt.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 11:52:26 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009 05:20:42 AM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

OPEN!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items

LimeAid Handspun yarn from roving I dyed with acid dyes. Superwash merino. Singles. 158 yards. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this yarn is neon green. Perfect for a bold project Grin

Mermaid Handspun yarn, 178 yards. mohair, romney, cotswald, punta, tussah silk, nylon, and rambolette blend plyed with thread

2 Point Items

Grape Ape Handspun yarn from wool in my stash. Singles. 92 yards. Perfect for a smaller project!

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

1 Point Items

Faux Ceramic Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
1 point for each set. Claim as (L-R) Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Orange

Faux Ceramic Magnets- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for one point

Blue Waves Christmas Ornament- 2 inches square.

Polymer Switchplates- Please claim as (L-R) Squares, Stripes

0.5 Point Items

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some tiny spots that didn't get dyed completely.

Faux Ceramic Pendants- 2.5 to 3 inches long, 1/4 inch thick. 0.5 point each. Please claim by (L-R): Blue, Orange, Purple, Green

Supplies

2 Point Items

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

1 Point Items

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

Vintage Clothespins 50 pins for 1 point!!

0.5 Point Items

Vintage Lace 4 vintage laces in original packaging. You get all for 0.5 points

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
To lapoli: Merigold Handspun yarn, 200 yards. Superwash Merino singles (3)
To lapoli: Gritty Ocean- Handspun yarn. 198 yards. Merino plyed with thread. (3)
To AsphaltQueen: Faux Ceramic Polymer Clay Buttons blue and pink (2)
To AsphaltQueen:  Faux Ceramic Polymer Clay Buttons dark blue and orange (2)
To A2K - Faux Ceramic Polymer Clay Buttons X 2 green and blue sets (2)

Claims I have made -  
From A2k -  custom dpn roll (1)
(Made from hedgehog fabric in 2nd thumbnail picture)
From A2K- Classic merino yarn (0.5) and Bucilla 4ply wool yarn (0.5)
From Nesse -Witching Hour- rectangular [1]
From Nesse - Lavender & Vanilla[1]
From Nesse - Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa [1]
From Ptarmic wumpus- 2 custom hanging towels [2]
From AsphaltQueen - Dyeable yarn - (3)

Pending:0    
Current:4     

TOTAL:4  
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009 10:46:00 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog- Updated 8/7/13

Pintrest
rangerbeth
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009 06:19:55 AM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade

2 pt items

Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Map shoulder bag
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
Made of unbleached canvas and re-purposed map curtains
Measures about 12" tall and 10" wide with an adjustable strap (max about 30")

1 pt items
Reversible and adjustable cupcake crown
One side is pink cupcake and the other is red satin. Adjusts from about 18-22" around. Has big plastic beads so don't give it to kids who like to gnaw and swallow.

Round cat
Stuffed kitty made of furry cheetah print fur and colored felt.
Note: The eyes are buttons so this isn't intended for small children who might eat them off.

Stenciled Tee #1
"Classically trained" on men's size L gray t-shirt
A few minor smudges

Stenciled Tee #2
"E.O. Wilson is my homeboy" on men's size L gray t-shirt
If you're a science nerd you know this dude.

Reconstructed button-down
With elastic ruching under bust and around arms, best fits a small-medium lady.

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
Size says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (light blue)
Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

1 pt items
Fabric Bucket
Not the one in the photo, but a similar one (you can even choose designs)

Supplies
1 pt items
Doodads Bag #1
Baggies of assorted doodads and thingy-ma-bobs including plastic ninja's, green stone plastic beads, picture charm bracelet blank, leaf and flower shell pendants, and assorted buttons (some have holes drilled at the top in an attempt to make earrings)

Doodads Bag #2
Gallon sized zip-lock full of sewing doodads, ribbons, buttons, thingies, sequins, whatchamacallits, etc...
Side 1

Side 2

.5pt items
Small cupcake zipper bag
About 7" wide and 5" tall

Small green cheetah zipper bag
About 6.5" long, 3.5" wide, and 2.5" tall

.25pt items

Love chicken nugget
She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Readymade magazine issues

Vintage Sewing Books
These have some neat info and are bound in various 70's fabrics.
"The personal touch"

"The custom look"

Claims made from me -  
sent by dec 25th
rangerbeth to loudxmouse Party banner - 1pt

Claims I have made -
Send by Dec 23rd
Atsuko to rangerbeth- Pencil Scarf-Adult Mustard Yellow- 3 pts

Current:2

TOTAL:  2
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 09:19:57 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add a Color Overlay to Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Add a Fill to a Title in Title Designer in Premiere CS3
How to Add a Gradient Overlay to Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Add a Drop Shadow Blending Option to Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Add a New Layer in Paint.NET
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...