A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
734 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 53 - DONE  (Read 13823 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2009 11:47:57 PM »

I woud like to claim Frosty for Ink pads and stamps
 this is my 3rd claim, 1 sent, 1 recieved...
This will go postal in the morning...

Hello,
   My name is Monica. I am "Lolly" to my 2 grandbrats LOL..They live with me they are Atlanta age 5 in Jan and Houston he will be 2 in May. I am a fun happy person. I love to spoil and to be spoiled. It is a good thing. I don't receive gifts from my family so I swap and they are my gifts all year. I have 3 dogs Buster who was to be put to sleep over a month ago he is 15 and has cancer BUT they put him on an experimental med and OMG kid you not it has shrunk to the point you cant even see it. The vet is shocked so he has made it for his 15Th Christmas and made me so happy all these years and kept me warm at night LOL...
Bella and Ralphie are both almost 2...

I would be so grateful to receive anything from my lists! Thank you in advance and cant wait to be surprised!

Crafts:
~cold process soap ( Lavender, Lilac,carnation, rose, vanilla, Wisteria, cucumber Mellon,carnation)

~knitted slippers sz 8 ( over the ankle please)

~embroidered pillow cases ( king size only and please sand, navy,sea green, black or tan) Mirmaids or Pirates

~Anything off my Wists  www.wists.com/babalina58

~a mermaid painting/print for my bathroom ( Please NO Disney or child like but realistic mystical is what I love)

~Bath Spa items ( I perfer lavender in scent but like lilac and wisteria too)

~a long sleeve Large ladies OR EX Large if fitted tee in a Sailor Jerry/tatoo style no nudes however

~a mermaid soap dish for my bath

~wrist warmer gloves ( please black, pink, red or navy would be great so they match some of my outfits but only solid color please)

~ Fingerless gloves tha have a mitten that folds back and covers fingers

~Knit scarf (love: bulky ones in arty/handspun-looking yarn, thin/flat ones in interesting patterns, please nothing black or bright colors..stick to fall tones..I love them long!)

~embroidered hand towels for my bath in Mermaid again not kiddy looking or cartoonie

~ Hand towels/tea towels for my kitchen ( Fleur de lis, mardi gras, pirates, fun funky is cool with me my kitchen is a trip)

~  A simple lap quilt for my granddaughter she loves the princess and the frog,frogs, pink and purple flowers, Michael Jackson, YEP she is worse then I am...LOL..dogs, cats,  She is turing 5 on the 11th and this is her first birthday party that is worth talking about...

~NEW! A knit beret/tam/whatever you want to call it. Black or cream would be best look at my wists to see style

~new ~NEWAdult flapper bennie like the one in my wists

~New A sockmonkey like the ones on my profile faves..

Supplies:
~ a learn to knit Kit
~ transfer paper for my printer
~little wooden boxes to alter
~a 3/4 to a yard of Day of the dead /sugar skulls fabric
~ princess and the frog fleece ( a yard)to make a little blanket for my granddaughter
~soap making supplies
~Skeleton keys
~watch parts for mailing other items ( wheels gears etc)broken watches are cool I can take apart
~transfer paper for making my own embroidery patterns
~wood soap molds for cold press used is GREAT

~freezer paper

HEHE Extras heheh..I LOVE CHOCOLATE European chocolate is the best but love milk chocolate with nuts and or Carmel...Mmmmmm

I have allergies to some scents so this is why I am very specific on the ones I like that don't bother me! I cant have ANY chippie jewelry I am allergic to nickel so if you are doing something from my wist Please don't do jewelry or the M.J items all but the one above! Thanks a bunch

I do have 3 dogs but they are not in my craft room or on my table, NO SMOKERS HERE!

I know this is winded but I want to give the most choices and cant wait to send awesome goodies too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009 12:25:43 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
sunspotted
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2009 06:53:35 PM »

Closed, thanks for playing.   Happy New Year all.  See you with a new round in 2010.   Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Baby-Headed Dancing Frog
How to Ply Yarn
How to Weave Tartan Fabric
How to Look After Your Spinning Wheel
How to Prepare a Shuttle for Weaving
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...